PDA

View Full Version : Young woman looking for a friendship

eco2
09-12-2010, 14:15
Hello! This post is for those who would not mind to try a new friendship (pure/platonic). I am native Russian. If interested, PM me or write to SORRY NO EMAIL. A bit about myself: a modest introvert, also I don't like parties.

TolkoRaz
09-12-2010, 14:35
You don't like parties? :eek: Do you drink alchohol?

Despite you not being a party animal, hope you can find some fun here! :)

TZski
09-12-2010, 16:20
Welcome!!!
Hope you find what you're looking for!!

:sunny:

eco2
09-12-2010, 17:16
I don't drink.

You don't like parties? :eek: Do you drink alchohol?

TolkoRaz
09-12-2010, 17:32
I don't drink much either; I spill most of it! ;)

tasel
09-12-2010, 23:08
Hi eco2, welcome to the forum :) Share your interests with us and may be that will much better :)

Viola
09-12-2010, 23:30
Welcome to the forum eco2! :wavey:

Viola
09-12-2010, 23:38
I don't drink.

Reminds me Russian classic.
- I don't drink vodka.
- You don't drink vodka? How are you going to eat herring then? ©

tvadim133
10-12-2010, 00:39
Welcome, Eco2!

What about a "drinking-and-eating-herrings" guy?

A joke!

I am sure you have got some nice PM already!

eco2
10-12-2010, 08:50
No one PM yet.

What about a "drinking-and-eating-herrings" guy?
A joke!
I am sure you have got some nice PM already!

xSnoofovich
10-12-2010, 11:33
pics please :)

Ruth123
10-12-2010, 12:15
No one PM yet.

Ehem, dare i say... no wonder? When one is making an offer (be it an offer for a platonic friendship), its usually stated what is offered first, not what's excluded (partying, drinking, sex).
How old are you? Are you looking for cultural exchange, a company for movies, someone to go for long walks in nature on -15C?
Otherwise, i don't see who qualifies for the alleged friendship, except someone seeing themselves as asexual (im)modest extrovert... who would be simulataneosly careless enough to contact a girl whose age and looks they don't know,while totally dismissing the possibility of this being... a scam.

waxyweller
10-12-2010, 12:28
Welcome eco2 ... We can be friends,sure ! as long as U are Jovial )))) :10220:

eco2
10-12-2010, 13:03
Sorry, because of the safety reason I cannot show my pics to everyone. I can describe: 170 cm, 52 kg, quite pretty, gray eyes.

pics please :)

eco2
10-12-2010, 13:06
Thank you! But if I was jovial, I would not write this post :)

Welcome eco2 ... We can be friends,sure ! as long as U are Jovial )))) :10220:

mattology
10-12-2010, 13:10
Sorry, because of the safety reason I cannot show my pics to everyone. I can describe: 170 cm, 52 kg, quite pretty, gray eyes.

Be assured you will get PMs now ;)

xSnoofovich
10-12-2010, 13:11

are you older than 18?

kassandra
10-12-2010, 13:16
No one PM yet.

A person who doesnt drink looks suspicious to many of us :)
You'd better keep this fact a secret :)

Am serious. Not that it matters to others what your glass is filled with.. but when you declare you never drink you sound as a very good girl which is a bit boring...
Well, it s just my opinion.

orlando771
10-12-2010, 13:18
safety reasons? you are looking (whatever u r looking for) in a wrong place and with wrong message. 170 cm, 52 kg, quite pretty, gray eyes. wow that says a lot. you need to try litlle bit harder than this babe. good luck finding a LO...

kassandra
10-12-2010, 13:20

Hahaha if you are looking for the pure friendship it s a bit stange to describe your great look rather than your interests :)

Sorry, dear, couldnt help myself not to point :)

Viola
10-12-2010, 13:24
Guys, please don't scare a girl away with your wisdom. There are many different people on the boards, probably there is some other shy introvert who doesn't post much but could drop a PM to Eco. Or quite opposite an outgoing extravert :). Please don't discourage her and her probable.
:fridaysign:

Ruth123
10-12-2010, 13:26

Which of course is of utter importance for a platonic friendship...

eta: i am not having a go at you, more so - mine is not personal at all, just musing over people's not knowing what they want exactly, not knowing how to get it either - but than being amazed and kvetching that it all aint really working...

Viola
10-12-2010, 13:29
Hahaha if you are looking for the pure friendship it s a bit stange to describe your great look rather than your interests :)

http://s7.rimg.info/31a532dc1c7e44603c610b6ccd0b763c.gif (http://smiles.33b.ru/smile.76914.html) http://s19.rimg.info/b02c02b62932ad99ee6c03b399cd4683.gif (http://smiles.33b.ru/smile.162806.html)

Swordfish90293
10-12-2010, 21:20
...many judgmental people on here today...

harhorin
10-12-2010, 21:33
I am new to Moscow and I would love to make friends. What are you interests?:soccer:

eco2
10-12-2010, 21:43
Okay guys, sorry, it was stupid from my side to describe myself in such a way. If moderator or administrator reads this, please, delete the whole thread!

Ruth123
10-12-2010, 21:56
Okay guys, sorry, it was stupid from my side to describe myself in such a way.

Of course not, see it as honing your skills of online communication in a foreign language - or something like that. One needs to be brave to make such an inquiry, and i personally respect that. Best of luck to you!

AndreyS
11-12-2010, 12:25

Anyway, her full-size photo posted here could work very well, as a first step. Just to start talking about interests... (I am not joking this time)
eco2, do you hear me?

AndreyS
11-12-2010, 12:55
Sorry, because of the safety reason I cannot show my pics to everyone.
What a strange excuse! Aren't you a criminal at large? ;-)
Some people post their photos here, and have no probs. And remember Facebook, which is full of photos, dear! ;-)
If you want to attract men's attention, post a good photo, and you will get a lot of feedback, mind you.

Remington
11-12-2010, 13:11
Guys... You're are being ridiculous. Give it up and give her a break. If you're looking for girl and you can easily find one at a bar. This forum isn't exactly a dating site.

Eco2... My advice is to stay away from this thread and go participate in other threads then you'll be fine. Some guys here and many other forums are idiots or judgmental. Just ignore them because they're high on testosterone hormone and can't think straight.

Cheers!

AndreyS
11-12-2010, 13:15
Guys... You're are being ridiculous. Give it up and give her a break. If you're looking for girl and you can easily find one at a bar. This forum isn't exactly a dating site.

I am not looking for a girl. Dating site... What a strange idea dawned on you, mate?
She said "I got no feedfack", and I explained the reason of it to her. Very clear, isn't it?

Remington
11-12-2010, 13:20
I am not looking for a girl. Dating site... What a strange idea dawned on you, mate?
She said "I got no feedfack", and I explained the reason of it to her. Very clear, isn't it?

I deleted your quote in my post so it's directed to other guys who are getting the wrong ideas. Sorry it was not meant for you only. ;)

AndreyS
11-12-2010, 13:22
I deleted your quote in my post so it's directed to other guys who are getting the wrong ideas. Sorry it was not meant for you only. ;)
Accepted! Cheers!

NotMe
11-12-2010, 14:18
Okay guys, sorry, it was stupid from my side to describe myself in such a way. If moderator or administrator reads this, please, delete the whole thread!

Eco2, don’t slap yourself:)

If I were a man, I would be happy to have a female friend with good brains for a «pure/platonic friendship». :)

If she would also was quite pretty, with grey eyes, it would flatter my self-esteem that such young woman is in my circle of acquaintance.;)

AndreyS
11-12-2010, 14:35

If I were a man, I would be happy to have a female friend with good brains for a «pure/platonic friendship». :)

If she also was quite pretty, with grey eyes, it would flatter my self-esteem that such young woman is in my circle of acquaintance.;)
Being a man, I agree. ;-)

MickeyTong
11-12-2010, 14:45

If she would also was quite pretty, with grey eyes, it would flatter my self-esteem that such young woman is in my circle of acquaintance.;)

Indeed, yes.

I have platonic relationships with many intelligent women, some of whom are "quite pretty"....some of them are gorgeous.

NotMe
11-12-2010, 14:50
Indeed, yes.

I have platonic relationships with many intelligent women, some of whom are "quite pretty"....some of them are gorgeous.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....:)
Probably, you are extremely conversable person.

NotMe
11-12-2010, 15:08
Being a man, I agree. ;-)

Yeah, I see ;)

That is why you asked for picture? :p

MickeyTong
11-12-2010, 15:09
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....:)
Probably, you are extremely conversable person.

Not even "conservative": if any of the gorgeous ones (or even the "quite pretty" ones) offered me sex.....it would be rude to refuse.

NotMe
11-12-2010, 15:18
Not even "conservative": if any of the gorgeous ones (or even the "quite pretty" ones) offered me sex.....it would be rude to refuse.

LOL! :D

Lame excuse, Mickey. ;)
Something like: "It was she who started first"!

MickeyTong
11-12-2010, 15:31
LOL! :D

Lame excuse, Mickey. ;)
Something like: "It was she who started first"!

Not lame at all.
She "must" start it first.
Really, men are stupid at reading signals from women:
If she smiles at me = she wants sex
If she is comfortable with me = she wants sex
If she gives me a hug = she wants sex.
If we have emotional closeness = she wants sex

For me - she must start it first, and she must be obvious/blatant that it is sex that she wants.

Really - non-sexual intimacy is something which men have to work hard at to achieve.

NotMe
11-12-2010, 16:19
Not lame at all.

…if you were friends, but now she wants more than friendship?
Not sure, though. It depends, to my mind, who is more interested in "non-friendly" relation.

….she is just in a good mood and you are absolutely not involved here :p

…she could be comfortable with you, but she prefers to have sex with somebody else ;)

It depends. Sometimes a hug is just an expression of sympathy or favour without any sexual desire.

Agree.

she must be obvious/blatant that it is sex that she wants.

Really - non-sexual intimacy is something which men have to work hard at to achieve.
Agree 100%

quincy
11-12-2010, 16:25
Not lame at all.

For me - she must start it first, and she must be obvious/blatant that it is sex that she wants.

sad, but true! all signs of emotional/sexual repression

the reverse can also apply (in the UK/US/Australia/Germany etc)

he opened the door for me = he must be interested in sex

he gently tapped on my shoulder to point to an empty table = he must be interested in sex

..etc etc

AndreyS
11-12-2010, 16:35
sad, but true! all signs of emotional/sexual repression

the reverse can also apply (in the UK/US/Australia/Germany etc)

he opened the door for me = he must be interested in sex

he gently tapped on my shoulder to point to an empty table = he must be interested in sex

..etc etc

And where is the line we shouldn't cross, Quincy? ;-)
She can say - Sexism! Your insulting me! I am strong enough to open a door myself!
Where to stop to not get into trouble in anglo-saxon countries?
Some crazy (but beautiful) woman can file a criminal complaint if I tap on her shoulder... Calling it molestation! ;-) Which is only true! LOL

quincy
11-12-2010, 17:15
:9451:
And where is the line we shouldn't cross, Quincy? ;-)
She can say - Sexism! Your insulting me! I am strong enough to open a door myself!
Where to stop to not get into trouble in anglo-saxon countries?
Some crazy (but beautiful) woman can file a criminal complaint if I tap on her shoulder... Calling it molestation! ;-) Which is only true! LOL

steer clear of beautiful women ! they can be very prickly!:9451:

true, you can't do the above, unless you have known the woman for quite some time. It can get you into trouble otherwise

in most 'liberated' countries, women are still not supposed to say they like sex unless they are drunk (or happen to be Sex and the City actresses)!

MickeyTong
11-12-2010, 17:18
women are still not supposed to say they like sex

Sugar and spice and all things nice.......

NotMe
12-12-2010, 09:46
:9451:

in most 'liberated' countries, women are still not supposed to say they like sex unless they are drunk!

No wonder. ;)

Which woman, being as sober as a judge, would like to find yourself in situation: "she offered me sex.....it would be rude to refuse":evilgrin:

Swordfish90293
12-12-2010, 17:28
Not lame at all.

How about...if she wants sex she must want emotional closeness...

bob
12-12-2010, 17:32
quite a hijack of the thread....

franzewich
12-12-2010, 23:11
quite a hijack of the thread....

Not just a hijack - a complete perversion!

Bad enough that somebody who doesn't want to drink alcohol is called a "bore" - by Russians who should know this very problem of their own country better. Maybe they haven't been confronted with it vividly enough. I hope they never will have to go through the hell of losing a dear love to that damned demon alcohol!

But turning a thread of a girl who clearly wants pure friendship into a playground of sexual hints really does it.

Great job, guys - you are not surprised that eco2 turned her back on us, are you?

Viola
12-12-2010, 23:24
Not just a hijack - a complete perversion!

Bad enough that somebody who doesn't want to drink alcohol is called a "bore" - by Russians who should know this very problem of their own country better. Maybe they haven't been confronted with it vividly enough. I hope they never will have to go through the hell of losing a dear love to that damned demon alcohol!

But turning a thread of a girl who clearly wants pure friendship into a playground of sexual hints really does it.

Great job, guys - you are not surprised that eco2 turned her back on us, are you?

Who said this? I didn't find these words in this thread.

Ruth123
12-12-2010, 23:32
Bad enough that somebody who doesn't want to drink alcohol is called a "bore" -

i agree, i was amazed at that one myself... ducking out now

franzewich
12-12-2010, 23:38
Who said this? I didn't find these words in this thread.

Thread #18 - or do you see anything different there?

According to thread #52 other people see it, too. So why don't you? "Buddyship"?

AndreyS
12-12-2010, 23:52
People, your seeking any sense in our posts? ;-)

In senselessnes is power. Kilgore Trout
(Kurt Vonnegut. Breakfast of champions)

Viola
12-12-2010, 23:52
Thread #18 - or do you see anything different there?

According to thread #52 other people see it, too. So why don't you? "Buddyship"?

:ignore:

Again the same charachters in the play.

franzewich
12-12-2010, 23:59
:ignore:

Again the same charachters in the play.

There won't be a "play"! Those who have eyes to see, may see! And those who have brains, may draw their conclusions!

I love you, too! :inlove:

franzewich
13-12-2010, 00:11
People, your seeking any sense in our posts? ;-)

In senselessnes is power. Kilgore Trout
(Kurt Vonnegut. Breakfast of champions)

So this forum to you is nothing but a silly playground to fool around? :zoom:

Congratulations: a newbie just left this form. Is that what you intended? Good job, buddy! :applause:

Ruth123
13-12-2010, 00:27
Congratulations: a newbie just left this form. Is that what you intended? Good job, buddy!

I am afraid i am the one to be blamed (or among the ones), Andrey is like totally niprichem zdesj i think. :(

TolkoRaz
13-12-2010, 00:30
Is AndreyS not an Administrator or a Moderator? :confused:

AndreyS
13-12-2010, 00:34
Is AndreyS not an Administrator or a Moderator? :confused:

Not at all.How on Earth could that cross your mind? I am just an old fool.

franzewich
13-12-2010, 00:49
I am afraid i am the one to be blamed (or among the ones), Andrey is like totally niprichem zdesj i think. :(

It was not my intention to make anybody feel "blamed", sorry. Sometimes we just might apply some more eyesight and more feeling in our fingertips as to what we write; I'm also including myself in this.

Fact is, that we lost somebody unnecessarily. I don't know eco2 personally, but I think it was not the right treatment to her.

Ruth123
13-12-2010, 01:03
It was not my intention to make anybody feel "blamed", sorry. Sometimes we just might apply some more eyesight and more feeling in our fingertips as to what we write; I'm also including myself in this.

Fact is, that we lost somebody unnecessarily. I don't know eco2 personally, but I think it was not the right treatment to her.

You are the good spirit of the Forum, my friend. (I am being serious.) :SwoonLoveSmiley:

AndreyS
13-12-2010, 01:11
I think the forum is more than friendly during the last couple of years. There are no aggressive members nowadays. If new people like the forum, they join our company, if they don't, they leave. It's up to them. Impossible to please each and every newcomer however tough it sounds.

franzewich
13-12-2010, 01:17
I think the forum is more than friendly during the last couple of years. There are no aggressive members nowadays. If new people like the forum, they join our company, if they don't, they leave. It's up to them. Impossible to please each and every newcomer however tough it sounds.

Oh boy! God bless you for your innocence!

AndreyS
13-12-2010, 01:21
Oh boy! God bless you for your innocence!
Err?

Ruth123
13-12-2010, 01:29
edited

TolkoRaz
13-12-2010, 10:53
Not at all.How on Earth could that cross your mind? I am just an old fool.

You may be a ***** but I bet you are not as old as me! :p

TolkoRaz
13-12-2010, 10:55
I think the forum is more than friendly during the last couple of years. There are no aggressive members nowadays.

PARDON? :confused1:

Do you honestly believe that?

AndreyS
13-12-2010, 11:05
PARDON? :confused1:

Do you honestly believe that?
Yes, I do. Don't you agree?

franzewich
13-12-2010, 11:06
Err?

I kindly request you to check what happened last week in creditchrunch's thread!

TolkoRaz
13-12-2010, 11:09
No, I don't agree! You know very well that there is at least one extremely aggressive, rude and obnoxious poster on this site who clearly gets some sort of twisted and perverse kick out of insulting others with whom he disagrees. Further to that, it is not uncommon for him to wish violence and physical suffering upon them. But this thread is not about him, so lets not hijack the thread. :bookworm:

AndreyS
13-12-2010, 11:09
I kindly request you to check what happened last week in creditchrunch's thread!
Don't you know HE IS BANNED ALREADY? Mods don't let such people stay here.
There is no creditcrunch on the forum anymore.

AndreyS
13-12-2010, 11:11
No, I don't agree! You know very well that there is at least one extremely aggressive, rude and obnoxious poster on this site who clearly gets some sort of twisted and perverse kick out of insulting others with whom he disagrees. Further to that, it is not uncommon for him to wish violence and physical suffering upon them. But this thread is not about him, so lets not hijack the thread. :bookworm:
I know whom you mean, TR. Aren't you a bit exaggerating? I didn't read all his posts though... I would say he is hot, maybe intolerant... Anyway, it boils down to definition, doesn't it? So, there is nothing to argue about, right? ;-)

kassandra
13-12-2010, 11:19

Come on! See how popular is your thread :)
You are turning into a forum star :) Isnt it great? :)

AndreyS
13-12-2010, 11:22
You may be a ***** but I bet you are not as old as me! :p
There is no fool like an old fool. Who is older? ;-)

TolkoRaz
13-12-2010, 12:06
Most definitely me, and I am proud of it! :)

AstarD
13-12-2010, 12:33
Errr, no.

AndreyS
13-12-2010, 12:42
Errr, no.

You think, me? ;-)
Hey, TR, I am getting some support!

NotMe
13-12-2010, 12:48
Come on! See how popular is your thread :)
You are turning into a forum star :) Isnt it great? :)

Describing yourself as a modest introvert, I am sure eco2 will be happy to hear this news! ;)

franzewich
13-12-2010, 15:20
Don't you know HE IS BANNED ALREADY? Mods don't let such people stay here.
There is no creditcrunch on the forum anymore.

I think there is quite a few guys and gals in this forum who deserve the description obnoxious and, actively or passively, aggressive. Lots of frustrated people. But I guess we will have to live and deal with them - and also accept them in a way.

kassandra
13-12-2010, 15:27
I think there is quite a few guys and gals in this forum who deserve the description obnoxious and, actively or passively, aggressive. Lots of frustrated people. But I guess we will have to live and deal with them - and also accept them in a way.

May I ask you a personal question?
Which category of mentioned above do you belong to? :)

quincy
13-12-2010, 15:30
So this forum to you is nothing but a silly playground to fool around? :zoom:

Congratulations: a newbie just left this form. Is that what you intended? Good job, buddy! :applause:

don't take life so seriously!

newbies come and go, some are playful too, they are humans after all!

waxyweller
13-12-2010, 15:32
U guyz cant even be nice to a newbie... U scared her off !!:yuk:

kassandra
13-12-2010, 15:44
U guyz cant even be nice to a newbie... U scared her off !!:yuk:

All she needs to do is to read our later posts and see how much we want her back. Even the worst of us :)

mrzuzzo
13-12-2010, 16:11
why didn't I get such a warm welcome when I posted here :(

kassandra
13-12-2010, 16:19
why didn't I get such a warm welcome when I posted here :(

It has something to do with the way you described yourself, I guess :)

FlakeySnowballer
20-12-2010, 01:11
A person who doesnt drink looks suspicious to many of us :)
You'd better keep this fact a secret :)

Am serious. Not that it matters to others what your glass is filled with.. but when you declare you never drink you sound as a very good girl which is a bit boring...
Well, it s just my opinion.

Why? I don't drink as well as many of my friends nevertheless we are quite funny persons. You need not alcohol beverages to be funny or to be cool, seems to me only teenagers think they are cool and funny if they drink and smoke and they are not if they don't drink and smoke

kassandra
20-12-2010, 10:37
Why? I don't drink as well as many of my friends nevertheless we are quite funny persons. You need not alcohol beverages to be funny or to be cool, seems to me only teenagers think they are cool and funny if they drink and smoke and they are not if they don't drink and smoke

Well if seriously.. I dont like alcohol myself and for sure I dont care what other people prefer to drink (if they dont get too drunk of course:))

What I dont understand is why to declare to everybody that you dont drink alcohol? In most cases when somebody suggests to meet for a drink he/she means socializing. Maybe for some girls "drink" always means alcohol but it s not necessarily so. Every bar I've ever been provides non alcoholic beverages.

NotMe
20-12-2010, 11:32
Well if seriously.. I dont like alcohol myself and for sure I dont care what other people prefer to drink (if they dont get too drunk of course:))

What I dont understand is why to declare to everybody that you dont drink alcohol?

Why not?
People can declare to everybody that she/he is smoker or non-smoker, or vegetarian, or prefer fish to meat, for example.
What is wrong with alcohol/not drinking alcohol?

kassandra
20-12-2010, 12:37
Why not?
People can declare to everybody that she/he is smoker or non-smoker, or vegetarian, or prefer fish to meat, for example.
What is wrong with alcohol/not drinking alcohol?

"I will not come to the party because I am a vegetarian and some people there are going to eat meat" sounds stupid for me either.

"Do you like paries? Do you drink alcohol?" Why to answer "I dont drink alcohol" instead of "Yes, I like parties"?
Such an answer just reveals one's priorities :)

And it s not bad. All I want to say is that we choose the focus ourselves :)

kassandra
20-12-2010, 12:44
And yet Ive got a feeling that people who declare loudly they are non-smokers, vegetarians, etc often sound a bit arrogant as though they are somehow better than others because of this fact.

Although I dont mean ordinary conversations like "Wanna a sigarette? - No, I dont smoke"

NotMe
20-12-2010, 13:25
And yet Ive got a feeling that people who declare loudly they are non-smokers, vegetarians, etc often sound a bit arrogant as though they are somehow better than others because of this fact.

Although I dont mean ordinary conversations like "Wanna a sigarette? - No, I dont smoke"

Well, should they declare such things in a whisper or should they conceal these shameful features of their nature from others, so that people around them feel sure of themselves? ;)

Ruth123
20-12-2010, 16:01
Well, should they declare such things in a whisper or should they conceal these shameful features of their nature from others, so that people around them feel sure of themselves? ;)

I think they should hide in shame! :doh:
Don't ever say you are a vegetarian and/or anti-smoker, anti-alcoholic, human/ animal rights activist or whatever you personally choose as your personal interests and choices! The alcoholics& chain smokers, human and animal abusers and other outstanding representatives of the human race might vote you a bore, how could you ever live that?!

Ian G
20-12-2010, 16:07
I am a` non-smoking anti animal-abusing vegetarian (I do sometimes eat fish) which makes me extremely boring.

Ruth123
20-12-2010, 16:12
I am a` non-smoking anti animal-abusing vegetarian (I do sometimes eat fish) which makes me extremely boring.

Au contraire, you are found by many to be one of the most interesting posters on expat.ru... but now that you confess being anti animal-abusing i'll have to start another poll, we'll see how this expatleak influences your status...

next time, before going public with such shocking personal information, do contact us, your PR team :watching:

kassandra
20-12-2010, 16:12

Neither conceal nor epmhasize.

renz
20-12-2010, 16:17
hi maybe we could be friend..

kassandra
20-12-2010, 16:17
I think they should hide in shame! :doh:
Don't ever say you are a vegetarian and/or anti-smoker, anti-alcoholic, human/ animal rights activist or whatever you personally choose as your personal interests and choices! The alcoholics& chain smokers, human and animal abusers and other outstanding representatives of the human race might vote you a bore, how could you ever live that?!

Lack of sense of humour is boring not one's preferencies.
And taking things too seriously is boring either. At least for me

kassandra
20-12-2010, 16:22
hi maybe we could be friend..

Do you smoke? Do you drink alcohol? What about eating meat?

Answer first these very imortant questions and then we ll see :)
It s a safficient information for making friends. Didnt you know? :)

Ruth123
20-12-2010, 16:33

Sorry, i am not sure it could be understood what you meant to say.
Anyway, i agree its extremely boring to bother with any kind of self- betterment and/or animal rights promotion; i mean why would one do so in the first place when they can bath in entropy, while drinking excessively and chain smoking... :duhhhh:

NotMe
20-12-2010, 16:42
Neither conceal nor epmhasize.

To my mind, declaring that she doesn’t drink, Eco2 deliberately restricted her potential future circle of communication in the thread «Introduction».

Why do you think that providing this information about herself, she tried to emphasize, that she considered herself «somehow better than others because of this fact»?

NotMe
20-12-2010, 16:50
And taking things too seriously is boring either. At least for me

What's the problem? ;)
don't read or pass by :p

kassandra
20-12-2010, 16:55
To my mind, declaring that she doesn’t drink, Eco2 deliberately restricted her potential future circle of communication in the thread «Introduction».

Why do you think that providing this information about herself, she tried to emphasize, that she considered herself «somehow better than others because of this fact»?

Well, I didnt mean her in particular. Hope she wont take it personally if she read this. Anyway she dissapeared a while ago.

But I see it from time to time, even on this forum. And you know some girls sound arrogant.

kassandra
20-12-2010, 16:58
What's the problem? ;)
don't read or pass by :p

I cant just pass by. What if I wld miss something interesting? :)

NotMe
20-12-2010, 17:26
Well, I didnt mean her in particular. Hope she wont take it personally if she read this. Anyway she dissapeared a while ago.

i also hope so.;)

But I see it from time to time, even on this forum. And you know some girls sound arrogant.

Really?!:eek:
Anyway, don’t take it too close to your heart!. :p
They will be punished severely by Heaven! ;)

NotMe
20-12-2010, 17:33
I cant just pass by. What if I wld miss something interesting? :)

So what? :)

There are a lot of interesting things in real life! :p

kassandra
20-12-2010, 17:38
Really?!:eek:
Anyway, don’t take it too close to your heart!. :p
They will be punished severely by Heaven! ;)

I see you are a bad girl :)
You dont feel sorry for the poor creatures which are going to suffer!

Am sure they will not. For such crimes people normally get punished immediately.

kassandra
20-12-2010, 17:47
So what? :)

There are a lot of interesting things in real life! :p

Ha ha I like this tendency to decide for other people :)
How do you know my real life? Maybe the only interesting thing for me is this forum?
Didnt you notice how rude I am sometimes? It could come out of my misery :)

yakspeare
20-12-2010, 17:49
normally i have something i consider to be especially interesting to say(of course it is my opinion) but in this thread watching the ladies discuss it all mostly, i am just going to get some popcorn and enjoy.

kassandra
20-12-2010, 18:27
normally i have something i consider to be especially interesting to say(of course it is my opinion) but in this thread watching the ladies discuss it all mostly, i am just going to get some popcorn and enjoy.

You are not the first who is enjoying my conversation with girls on this forum :)
How do you think is there any chance for me to become a star?
Do I perform well enough? :)

Ruth123
20-12-2010, 18:42

Well, Yak, i think we can serve as an example - we (seemingly;)) disagree and discuss in ladylike manner without getting personal.
I remain with highest possible opinion of girls participating in this thread... and i think its obvious that you guys should shut up, stay at home, cook and clean and let us do the politics and rule the world. :11033:

kassandra
20-12-2010, 18:52
Well, Yak, i think we can serve as an example - we (seemingly;)) disagree and discuss in ladylike manner without getting personal.
I remain with highest possible opinion of girls participating in this thread... and i think its obvious that you guys should shut up, stay at home, cook and clean and let us do the politics and rule the world. :11033:

ABSOLUTELY!!!

NotMe
20-12-2010, 19:18
I see you are a bad girl :)

I am afraid you are too kind to me. :shame:

You dont feel sorry for the poor creatures which are going to suffer!
In fact, my heart is bleeding...:cry:

Am sure they will not. For such crimes people normally get punished immediately.

Then shoot me down to the death just on-spot! :p
I can't live with it any longer. :cry:

NotMe
20-12-2010, 19:23

Ruth123, had anyone ever told you, that you have a strong diplomatic skills? :thumbsup:

NotMe
20-12-2010, 19:32
You are not the first who is enjoying my conversation with girls on this forum :)
How do you think is there any chance for me to become a star?
Do I perform well enough? :)

As for me, Yakspeare, I always prefer to live in the shadow. ;)

How do you think, should I work harder at this or it's enough for today? :p

Ruth123
20-12-2010, 19:34
Ruth123, had anyone ever told you, that you have a strong diplomatic skills? :thumbsup:

Aww, thank you!!!! :D
And i do believe in women power! :thumbsup:

http://rlv.zcache.com/feminist_power_woman_power_tshirt-p2352443785617612963gbp_400.jpg

NotMe
20-12-2010, 19:42
Ha ha I like this tendency to decide for other people :)

How could I? I am a weak woman. :p

How do you know my real life? Maybe the only interesting thing for me is this forum?
I don't know neither your, nor anyone's else from "expat.ru" member's real life.
That's why what I actually meant was: being in one place at the moment and enjoyng interesting things there, you are sure to miss some interesting things in any other place. :)

Didnt you notice how rude I am sometimes? It could come out of my misery :)
Sorry, sometimes I am so absent-minded. :shame:

NotMe
20-12-2010, 19:43
Aww, thank you!!!! :D
And i do believe in women power! :thumbsup:

http://rlv.zcache.com/feminist_power_woman_power_tshirt-p2352443785617612963gbp_400.jpg

FOREVER! ;)

MickeyTong
20-12-2010, 20:23
miaow.....sssss......

Ruth123
20-12-2010, 20:36
miaow.....sssss......

Be warned:

http://www.3dfiggins.com/scrap/badkitty.jpg