PDA

View Full Version : vacation package recommendation

Mike Tyson
17-07-2007, 23:32
Hello,

I'm looking to book a vacation package for 1 - 2 weeks in either Turkey, Tunis or some other place with good beaches. Any suggestions on packages? Thanks a lot.

MT

vachour
19-07-2007, 14:49
Hello,

I'm looking to book a vacation package for 1 - 2 weeks in either Turkey, Tunis or some other place with good beaches. Any suggestions on packages? Thanks a lot.

MT

My friend has just come back from Tunis. She spent there 2 weeks. She was bored after first three days. You can find more entertainments in Turkey but my advice is to go to Croatia or Montenegro! Beaches are wonderful, people are nice and don't annoy with their services. Nature is beautiful

jenniky
19-07-2007, 15:51
You have to be careful with which websites you trust when you're looking for a trip. Last year, when I was searching for a Christmas trip, I found a trip to Cyprus on kuda.ru (I think that was it) for $190...and on another website, I found a 5* all inclusive to Greece for under $500. Call me crazy, but I went into their offices to book them. THEY LIE!!! They do that to get you in there.

In the end, I used ITS to book a trip to Egypt. You can actually trust them, and do everything on line (or go to their office, I think it's near Kievskaya). They deal directly with these countries, whereas places like kuda.ru actually buy their trips FROM ITS, then charge you more.

Good luck!

(there are a couple others like ITS, but I forget their names now)

SalTheReturn
19-07-2007, 17:59
croatia too much crowded and italians will try to steal you date

tunis sucks

and the same applies to turkey but is sucks coz of the russians

montenegro is a wise good choice, go now coz in few years it will be a major tourist destination

vachour
20-07-2007, 18:51
Hello,

MT

If you still want to go to Turkey or Egypt or Tunis I can advice my agent. She is reliable and very nice. Agency is big and they have good partners in these countries. Not sure about other countries never asked them. They have good packages for decent prices. PM me if interested.