PDA

View Full Version : The most important letter from native

Oliviya12345
14-07-2007, 17:56
Dear Friends! My name is Olga. I live in Moscow. My english is not so good, so I'm looking for an english friends (girls or boys) to practise my english. Maybe you are learning russian and want to practise it too? Are you an English-speaker living in Moscow or are you going to visit it? Do you want to know more about my city? So, we can help each other :sunny: If you are interested more information send me e-mail. I'm waiting for your letters. My e-mail: edited no email addresses
P.S. Only for communication, not for indecent things :)

14-07-2007, 19:05
> P.S. Only for communication, not for indecent things

What is an indecent thing?

Oliviya12345
15-07-2007, 00:27
I mean I don't offer intimate service

jps762
15-07-2007, 19:01
I also don't offer intimate services. Perhaps for some money I will do a Ukrainian folk dance or voice impressions(Bill Cosby, JFK, southern pentachostal preacher, etc.) for money. No touching!

Seriously though, I would be happy to communicate with you Olga, I have a high command of the Russian language as well. PM me for e-mail address.

SalTheReturn
15-07-2007, 20:44
I mean I don't offer intimate service

whats an intimate service?

Clean32
15-07-2007, 21:29
whats an intimate service?

its the sort of thing you dribble about when pulling yourself OK

DJ Biscuit
16-07-2007, 04:13
Dear Friends! My name is Olga. I live in Moscow. My english is not so good, so I'm looking for an english friends (girls or boys) to practise my english. Maybe you are learning russian and want to practise it too? Are you an English-speaker living in Moscow or are you going to visit it? Do you want to know more about my city? So, we can help each other :sunny: If you are interested more information send me e-mail. I'm waiting for your letters. My e-mail: edited no email addresses
P.S. Only for communication, not for indecent things :)

Olga, welcome to the site. Your English is excellent, in fact it's suspiciously good!

DJ Biscuit
16-07-2007, 04:26
What is an indecent thing?

A 'Bon Jovi Live' album.

IWIAM2
16-07-2007, 04:55
please contact me ASAP

Amora
16-07-2007, 07:14
I also don't offer intimate services. Perhaps for some money I will do a Ukrainian folk dance or voice impressions(Bill Cosby, JFK, southern pentachostal preacher, etc.) for money. NO touching!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(jps762 singing)

You can look but you can't touch it,
If you touch it I'ma start some drama,
You don't want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama....

shrek
16-07-2007, 09:49
(jps762 singing)

You can look but you can't touch it,
If you touch it I'ma start some drama,
You don't want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama....

:D :D :D

SalTheReturn
16-07-2007, 10:16
Olga, welcome to the site. Your English is excellent, in fact it's suspiciously good!

I would not say her english is excellent, even a non-native like me could spot couple of mistakes...are you making her compliments in order she PMS you and ask you out?:p:p:p:gorgeous::gorgeous::gorgeous:

SalTheReturn
16-07-2007, 10:19
damn it!!! when i was a lot into expat.ru there were no so many russian girls looking for a foreign dude to hang out with:(:(

Sidney Bliss
16-07-2007, 10:38
damn it!!! when i was a lot into expat.ru there were no so many russian girls looking for a foreign dude to hang out with:(:(

Probably just coincidence, mate. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Clean32
16-07-2007, 10:48

LOL yeppa but none of them were your sister LOL

Anastasia Borisova
16-07-2007, 12:20
A 'Bon Jovi Live' album.

:D I found it very funny!:hooray:

pepsilon
17-07-2007, 02:13
I would not say her english is excellent, even a non-native like me could spot couple of mistakes...are you making her compliments in order she PMS you and ask you out?:p:p:p:gorgeous::gorgeous::gorgeous:

So called native speakers of english these days in their large majority have a poor command of the English language. The Brits have lost the language to the rest of the world.

Olivia newton's English is far better than an average newton native speaker would be able to compose. Her command of the same, rightly said, is indeed suspiciously good.She appears to be a perfectionist.