PDA

View Full Version : coworking

Repetitor
27-11-2010, 22:02
Hi everyone! I am an English teacher from Australia and I would like to hear expressions of interest from anyone interested in getting together to rent a nice office with a classroom. I want to rent something decent that's at least as good as what the language schools here have to offer, located within the bounds of the circle line.

If anybody is interested, please PM me.

Repetitor
28-11-2010, 17:06
Common, there must be someone out there thinking along the same lines as me!

xSnoofovich
29-11-2010, 10:45
classrooms are expensive mate....

Repetitor
29-11-2010, 21:54
Yeah but if a group of, say, 5 of us, get together to rent one, and then we can share it, and rent it out when none of us is using it.

FatAndy
30-11-2010, 10:57
2 Repetitor:
As a last chance you can call to nearest usual municipal school and ask director if they have empty classes.
Or contact persons who is in charge for foreign languages in UO (upravlenie obrazovania) for Moscow' adm. districts:
http://www.educom.ru/ru/education_system/districts/

Repetitor
01-12-2010, 23:13
And what exactly do I say to them? Do they speak English?

FatAndy
02-12-2010, 11:39
I'm not sure that they speak English.

It's you should speak Russian to deal with, you need the premise ;)

What to say -
Dobry den', (needs translation? ;))

Ya prepodayu angliysky yazyk chastnym klientam. (I'm English teacher for private clients)

Yest' li u was svobodnyye klassnye komnaty dlya zaniatiy? (Do you have classrooms available for lessons?)

Yesly da, skol'ko eto stoit? (If yes, how much does it cost?) - Payments will be in cash as you understand, but options could appear.

Oni: svobodny u:trom? (Are they available AM?)
Oni: svobodny posle obeda? (Are they available PM?)
Ya hotel by provodi:t' zaniatia vecherom (I'd like to do lessons at evenings).

Try to find somebody Russian-speaking to help you (friends/colleagues/relatives).