PDA

View Full Version : Ciao!!!!!!

marcojov
05-07-2007, 23:01
:nut:Hi everybody!!! I'm Marco, very new in Moscow... just come here last Sunday, looking forward to meeting new friends!!!
just like to know best places for the weekends,activities going on, what to do in the evenings during the week....
drop your tips, please!!!

Billie Bob
05-07-2007, 23:22
hey marco....

welcome to moscow :)

perhaps you can share with us (or with me), how you see the difference or comparison of russian chicks to italian chicks? whos better, or who's more interesting? in style and in cl**** dress, the sharpness...

marcojov
07-07-2007, 12:27
well... just have little experience about russian girls... but the average quality you see in bars, clubs, streets is amazing!!!
average of Italians girls is much lower...
style, cl**** sharpness... well, I don't know yet!

Cerco_divertimento
07-07-2007, 19:58
Ciao, Marco!

Vuoi conoscere una ragazza russa molto bella?

Non parlo italiano tante bene ma sto provando il mio la cosa migliore

A presto

Ksenia

SalTheReturn
07-07-2007, 20:11
hey marco....

welcome to moscow :)

perhaps you can share with us (or with me), how you see the difference or comparison of russian chicks to italian chicks? whos better, or who's more interesting? in style and in cl**** dress, the sharpness...

BillieBob, they differ the same way russian girls always differs from western european girls...

SalTheReturn
07-07-2007, 20:12
Ciao, Marco!

Vuoi conoscere una ragazza russa molto bella?

Non parlo italiano tante bene ma sto provando il mio la cosa migliore

A presto

Ksenia

se ero a Mosca, ti conoscevo io!!!:nut::nut::nut:

Cerco_divertimento
07-07-2007, 20:15
Dove sei?

Cerco_divertimento
07-07-2007, 20:16
saro a Italia presto!!!

SalTheReturn
07-07-2007, 22:55
Dove sei?

Firenze...

marcojov
08-07-2007, 04:51
ciao ksenia!!!

ti ho risposto anche all'altro messaggio... vedo che parli italiano molto bene... il mio russo invece è zero!!!
sarà un piacere conoscerti, possiamo vederci per bere qualcosa!

a presto
ciao
Marco

Kleonri
09-07-2007, 13:46
Oh, I cannot read it
Why I don't know Italian...

Amora
13-07-2007, 13:06
:nut:Hi everybody!!! I'm Marco, very new in Moscow... just come here last Sunday, looking forward to meeting new friends!!!
just like to know best places for the weekends,activities going on, what to do in the evenings during the week....
drop your tips, please!!!

Reality check here - there is no such thing as "Russian girls" or "Italian girls" ;) Seriously. Everyone is different. I mean look at me. Russian daddy. Italian mama. And I am still alive ;)

anastasiasd
13-07-2007, 19:44
Hey guys!

I want to ask Marco's question once again - where do expats and other people here go to hang out, to meet people, to have fun....? I am essentially a blend of different cultures (Russian, American, Spanish) and would like to meet a diversity of people but haven't figured out where to go. :(

Thanks

SalTheReturn
16-07-2007, 17:23
Hey guys!

I want to ask Marco's question once again - where do expats and other people here go to hang out, to meet people, to have fun....? I am essentially a blend of different cultures (Russian, American, Spanish) and would like to meet a diversity of people but haven't figured out where to go. :(

Thanks

well, date a "1500-2000€/month foreigner" and he will introduce to his circle of expat friends and wild nights.

otherwise be a "женшина легкого поведения" and expat men will approach you instantly: you can meet everywhere in Moscow where there are approachable chicks and cheap booze.

for the other kind of expats (ie.wealthy ones and not any longer crazy about russian women) things might get more complex and I have got no idea of how you can meet them. But tecnique 2 might still work even with them.