PDA

View Full Version : Ciao

Bissa
05-07-2007, 13:26
Hello from Italy...
As I am considering to move to live in Moscow, why not to start to understand the Russian way of life not only from Russians (I am flying there every month and for the holidays), but also from some expats?

Buona giornata

Bissa

:smokin:

notorious
05-07-2007, 19:55
Hi

I have only been in Moscow for a very short time. But I will help in anyway I can. Just drop me any questions you have.

Billie Bob
05-07-2007, 22:41
welcome to the forum, though there are plenty of russian females and males on this sight, naturally once you get here, it will open up even more...

my question to you, and please do answer :)

I often thought that Italian females were the most shocking to watch (ie enjoyable to the eye as a male)! I always thought that the italian chick always seemed to know how to dress to impress or maybe it was something in the culture, or maybe I was living the holywood dream :)

can you compare and make some differencs between the russian and italian females? :watching::brush::watching:

Bissa
07-07-2007, 17:52
Hola BB...
So far I saw in more than 10 years in travelling around the wrold for business, once Italian women were as you described, but now it seems to me that Russian women increased thir class a lot...
They dress better, they cure themselves better and so on.
Probably your thoughts to Italian women will remain a bit connected to a movie vision.

Have a nice week end

:thumbsup:

SalTheReturn
07-07-2007, 23:00
welcome to the forum, though there are plenty of russian females and males on this sight, naturally once you get here, it will open up even more...

my question to you, and please do answer :)

I often thought that Italian females were the most shocking to watch (ie enjoyable to the eye as a male)! I always thought that the italian chick always seemed to know how to dress to impress or maybe it was something in the culture, or maybe I was living the holywood dream :)

can you compare and make some differencs between the russian and italian females? :watching::brush::watching:

I:rolleyes:

what is trendy for a russian woman (ie. a miniskirt) might not be considered trendy by an italian girl who would actually rather spend 200$ on a pair of oversize trousers that to your eyes (accustomed to Moscow and probably with little sense of fashion) would likely sound pretty unsexy