PDA

View Full Version : i m sorry

adilmughal
22-11-2010, 21:21
i dnt understand why did they create and made too much hectic for posting something i m really frustated n wana break the teeth of person who made all these rules.i know why coz people stay longer time on this website n they can make money but honestly this is sick ,get a life man.............i wish we r allowed to swear....

TolkoRaz
22-11-2010, 21:25
Welcome! :)

Not sure you needed to write sooooooooooooo much! ;)

franzewich
22-11-2010, 23:12
i dnt understand why did they create and made too much hectic for posting something i m really frustated n wana break the teeth of person who made all these rules.i know why coz people stay longer time on this website n they can make money but honestly this is sick ,get a life man.............i wish we r allowed to swear....

Oh boy...

You sure don't seem to be overly happy!? Cheer up, have fun, make friends! :)

And don't break anybody's teeth, please! Because an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, in the end, makes the whole world blind and mute!

Welcome to the Forum! :)

FlakeySnowballer
22-11-2010, 23:27
and remember Moscow is better than Kuwait :rules:

ezik
24-12-2010, 21:50

Excuse me? My teeth?

dontcallme
24-12-2010, 22:06
Welcome...........I think

Ruth123
24-12-2010, 22:46
I wish there was a rule to post in proper English/ Russian...
Folks who can't bother to spell properly maybe should refrain from public posting, more so from (vitual) teeth breaking...
Mickey is called upon to prescribe the dosage i believe. :)

Strider
24-12-2010, 22:58
i dnt understand why did they create and made too much hectic for posting something i m really frustated n wana break the teeth of person who made all these rules

I think I know why... to filter people who can get mad enough to break someones teeth :)

MickeyTong
24-12-2010, 23:27
I wish there was a rule to post in proper English/ Russian...
Folks who can't bother to spell properly maybe should refrain from public posting, more so from (vitual) teeth breaking...
Mickey is called upon to prescribe the dosage i believe. :)

I recommend English language lessons twice weekly. Judicious study may prevent inappropriate use of heavy duty psychotropic medication.

Ruth123
24-12-2010, 23:43
I recommend English language lessons twice weekly. Judicious study may prevent inappropriate use of heavy duty psychotropic medication.

:10806:

tasel
25-12-2010, 00:53
Just interested, why it took so long for everyone to respond to this post. Me personally was not interested to respond when i saw this posting very first time.

MickeyTong
25-12-2010, 00:57
Just interested, why it took so long for everyone to respond to this post.

It took a long time to interpret what he was saying.

tasel
25-12-2010, 00:59
Doubt cleared :)

franzewich
25-12-2010, 01:00
Just interested, why it took so long for everyone to respond to this post. Me personally was not interested to respond when i saw this posting very first time.

It's probably some kind of re-runs during the "winter slack season" over X-Mas. Those who don't celebrate or get drunk warm up old threads. Also happened last summer a lot. ;)

MickeyTong
25-12-2010, 01:09
It's probably some kind of re-runs during the "winter slack season" over X-Mas. Those who don't celebrate or get drunk warm up old threads. Also happened last summer a lot. ;)

You notice such things?

franzewich
25-12-2010, 01:18
You notice such things?

Just can't help noticing the dates when the thread started and when it was picked up again ;) Kind of a "déjà-vu" effect! ;) Or Germans are just "picky"? ;)

MickeyTong
25-12-2010, 01:25
Or Germans are just "picky"? ;)

Precision - Germans are "precise". "Vorsprung durch technik"......

Glückliches Weihnachten, by the way.

franzewich
25-12-2010, 02:36
... Glückliches Weihnachten, by the way.

"ein gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest und ein glückliches und gutes neues Jahr" to you, too, Mickey! Hope we continue our fun next year in this forum! ;)

adilmughal
25-12-2010, 04:04
It took a long time to interpret what he was saying.

oh really !!! was it that hard to read what all i wrote.....? btw its not my native language but still i think i m real good in it...............

my native is arabic n urdu n i bet u dnt even know a word of it.......so cut the crap......

and for kind information 4 all people readin this, i was really in need of an apartment at dat time n i need to write a msg for some1 n i had to register n then make 5 posts n then i m able to do something................seriously in this time i can go n meet this person.......n it feels like u r openin a bank account or some serious military test...i i sir.....

its just a forum! y do we need do all this i dnt think its necessary.

Ruth123
25-12-2010, 04:20
oh really !!! was it that hard to read what all i wrote.....? btw its not my native language but still i think i m real good in it...............
Not a native language for many of us. :)
And no, you aren't even trying to be 'good in it'.
This happens to be a forum for English language speakers - there are many others, why not give them a try?

my native is arabic n urdu n i bet u dnt even know a word of it.......so cut the crap......
Some of us do, some of our members speak at least one of the two fluently.

and for kind information 4 all people readin this, i was really in need of an apartment at dat time n i need to write a msg for some1 n i had to register n then make 5 posts n then i m able to do something................seriously in this time i can go n meet this person.......n it feels like u r openin a bank account or some serious military test...i i sir.....

its just a forum! y do we need do all this i dnt think its necessary.
Well, one of the reasons, i suppose, is to get to know the poster - some wouldn't want to share their living space with a rude and aggressive flatmate, 'tis all.
Why not starting a forum of your own? Its somehow impolite to come to one' s (be it a virtual one) house and tell how they should run their household... or have their teeth broken.

adilmughal
25-12-2010, 05:10
Not a native language for many of us. :)
And no, you aren't even trying to be 'good in it'.
This happens to be a forum for English language speakers - there are many others, why not give them a try?

Some of us do, some of our members speak at least one of the two fluently.

Well, one of the reasons, i suppose, is to get to know the poster - some wouldn't want to share their living space with a rude and aggressive flatmate, 'tis all.
Why not starting a forum of your own? Its somehow impolite to come to one' s (be it a virtual one) house and tell how they should run their household... or have their teeth broken.

i think u all r takin me in a rong way...btw it was u guys who start taunting me but language i dnt care u can speak even 1000 languages all i want to say dat this is not an army................rest i apologize to all kind n polite people in here who thinks i m rude.:ok:

tasel
26-12-2010, 03:18
Hi adil, the forum has made the rule just to keep the spammers away and no any other intentions. I too wondered when i was a newbie here and i realize its a good idea. Just don't loose your temper in the public forum unless you get overheated. Just relax and be part of this community.
We are all here to help each other :)