PDA

View Full Version : Visa's Telex and BIG Problem For Me

Carbo
02-07-2007, 11:59
I need to leave the country to renew my visa on Tuesday the 10th. I only take a 3 month single entry business visa, so it shouldn't be hard to get a fast visa, but the company I usually go through no longer offer a 5 business days invitation.

I'm shocked and angry, because this is a service they still advertise and I was checking for the last month to make sure I'd be fine.

I have found one company that offers a visa in 3 days, but telexed. I'm not sure whether the Russian embassy in Helsinki still accept this. But if they do, I suppose I could go down that route.

Can anybody tell me A) whether they know of a company that can get me the official invitation by Tuesday afternoon (10th) or b) whether the consulate in Helsinki, or generally, accept telexed inviations. I can't get through to these guy by phone and the email they have on their website doesn't work.

I'm panicing... HELP!

ISPMAN
09-07-2007, 00:27
Helskini is a great and friendly place, they will do what they can to help.

the site dows work. Just need to go to the real site.
Embassy of the Russian Federation in Finland (http://www.rusembassy.fi/index_eng.htm)

Good Luck

cdrive
09-07-2007, 08:18
A) u could probably only get u a 1-month tourist visa invitation by tuesday

Carbo
13-07-2007, 15:12
A) u could probably only get u a 1-month tourist visa invitation by tuesday

No, telex went great. It was my third trip to Helsinki on a visa run, and I have to say that although the prices have increased a great deal, the service is still second to none. As on previous occassions, I was first in the queue and had my visa by 10.30. Still a great experience and highly recommended as a visa run destination.