PDA

View Full Version : [langtitle=ru]A new from Far East[/langtitle]

Kti22
21-11-2010, 03:51
Hi everyone :))

umm... well actually I'm not good at introducing myself, I'm quite shy person :agree::agree::agree: and the reason I registered in this site is I've recently mentioned that most of my good friends left Moscow and I've started to work too much and I definitely want to change it because I'm not a work-alcoholic)))
I'd like to find new friends and become yours good friend, because I think I can tell you some interesting things about everything: I like travelling and meeting people, like art and poetry and interested in policy and economy... now I'm on stage of opening Asia for me, before I liked more travelling in Europe but this year I was in Beinjing and I liked it very much also I had an incredible New Year in the end of June in my home-place and finally visited Barcelona...
...well, I told you I'm not good at introducing :10475:

Thanks for your attention,
hope to see you)))

Matt24
21-11-2010, 11:29
welcome aboard old thing, workaholism is often a fatal but subtle trap, you've done well to spot it at an early stage - I'm sure you'll find many opportunities here to steer you away from the danger, good luck and enjoy

Matt24

PS you're not one of the Belfast 22's are you?

Kti22
21-11-2010, 12:05
Thanks Matt24! :10293:

ps: No, I'm not, honestly I don't even know what you mean :)))

mattology
21-11-2010, 14:34
Welcome kti22!

You should join us next time when we go out, always good to have new people on board. ;)

Kti22
21-11-2010, 15:28
Welcome kti22!

You should join us next time when we go out, always good to have new people on board. ;)

Oh great! with pleasure :thumbsup:
Let me know when you'll be about to go :)

tasel
21-11-2010, 22:41
Hi Kti22, welcome to the forum :)

Matt24
22-11-2010, 12:49
Thanks Matt24! :10293:

ps: No, I'm not, honestly I don't even know what you mean :)))

yeah, weekend drinking is as near to an excuse as I can muster, it was a sad attempt at humour, I was suggesting that your family name was '22' - sort of like mine is '24' - clearly I should abandon any future hopes of a standup career. Once again welcome and forgive my ramblings please.

Matt24

Kti22
22-11-2010, 15:11
yeah, weekend drinking is as near to an excuse as I can muster, it was a sad attempt at humour, I was suggesting that your family name was '22' - sort of like mine is '24' - clearly I should abandon any future hopes of a standup career. Once again welcome and forgive my ramblings please.

Matt24

I was not even un poquito borracho so I didn't get it :)) anyway thanks!