PDA

View Full Version : Expat.ru is back!

TGP
29-06-2007, 20:40
Hi to all,
I write in the Expat Cafe because I am not a new person on this site, so no introduction.

I was a bit busy lately (and yeah, yeah, also was spending some time on the other site...) and didn't post anything here. Now I want to say I am happy the site is back! I went through some very severe "battles" here, experienced both negative and positive feelings, but Expat.ru is kinda my first love. Hope it is and will be same interesting and "spicy" site. I will try to visit it more often to read all your thoughts and ideas.

See you soon!

ezik
29-06-2007, 21:31
Hi to all,
I write in the Expat Cafe because I am not a new person on this site, so no introduction.

I was a bit busy lately (and yeah, yeah, also was spending some time on the other site...) and didn't post anything here. Now I want to say I am happy the site is back! I went through some very severe "battles" here, experienced both negative and positive feelings, but Expat.ru is kinda my first love. Hope it is and will be same interesting and "spicy" site. I will try to visit it more often to read all your thoughts and ideas.

See you soon!

TGP, welcome back. The 'sticky' threads around will give you a sort of heads-up on what happened. In short: things went wrong and TD deserves a statue for saving the forum.

Hope you stick around and get into a lot more 'battles' here (hopefully without negative emotions).

Thanks for your support!

TGP
29-06-2007, 21:38
TGP, welcome back. The 'sticky' threads around will give you a sort of heads-up on what happened. In short: things went wrong and TD deserves a statue for saving the forum.

Hope you stick around and get into a lot more 'battles' here (hopefully without negative emotions).

Thanks for your support!

Well, I understood that something was wrong, though didn't know the details.
The idea of a statue of TD is interesting, Will he be sitting on a horse, or just standing among the ruins with a shovel in his hand, or sitting in front of a computer, all in cables? Whatever it will be, I am for it! :)

katiar
29-06-2007, 22:29
Expat.ru is kinda my first love.
lucky you! my first love was a school mate...

TGP
30-06-2007, 17:14
lucky you! my first love was a school mate...

Oh, that kind of love... I had it when I was 4 years old. Still remember this boy Sashen'ka. :blushing:

Expat was the first virtual community of expats living in Moscow whom I met online. Before that I had met them in reality. Gosh, they did meet me in a rather weird way... but now it looks like we have come to an agreement. :)

Andy B
02-07-2007, 04:19
Welcome back TGP!

katiar
02-07-2007, 05:21
no one likes us but we dont care. millwall!