PDA

View Full Version : Hemingway's?

DJ Biscuit
29-06-2007, 02:12
Hemingway's?

There's been gossip, there's been scandal, there's been disbelief and disinterest but finally a new chapter in Moscow's going out scene is being written.

HEMINGWAY'S at 13 Komsomolsky Prospect, Metro Park Kulturi finally opens its summer verranda to the waiting public this Friday, today (29th June) evening at 6pm.

On offer tomorrow and every evening from 6pm until 8pm are our happy hours, tomorrow we offer half price Mojitas, Cuba Libra and Bloody Maria (with Tequila) plus half price Baltika.

From then on from noon until 4pm weekdays the food menu is discounted by 50%. Cuban Pork Sandwich, Pepper Steak, Ribe Eye, Burrittos, Chili, homemade cheesecake and..stop I'm getting hungry!

Next weekend sees the opening of the cavenous and sexy inside restaurant and bar and from then on its holy hola! Carumba! and bloody hell!..Hemingway's is my kinda place and I didn't even have to read the book!

See you all there, any questions ask for me, Cesar or Luis, you know it makes sense.

For map see: www.hemingways.ru

Andy B
29-06-2007, 04:21
DJB, sorry I won't be in town for the big night.

I'm back in a couple of weeks and will definately pop in to enjoy what you have to offer!

Good luck mate!

Andy

Mr. Sticky
03-07-2007, 14:39
I was there the other day, what a f*cking sh*t hole.

Sasha
03-07-2007, 15:03
could you elucidate?

Mr. Sticky
03-07-2007, 15:06
could you elucidate?

Not in these trousers.

Sasha
03-07-2007, 15:33
you are a funny w@nker!

Mr. Sticky
04-07-2007, 02:11
I was there the other day, what a f*cking sh*t hole.

It seems humour, irony or just plain silly posts, even if by me, Mr. Sticky can be misinterpreted so I have to admit I was trying to f*ck with DJ Biscuit's brain (not knowing he had eaten it last Thursday) and in fact I have not been to Hemingway's, as it would be difficult for me, what with me not really existing an' all.

boscoe
04-07-2007, 02:55
It seems humour, irony or just plain silly posts, even if by me, Mr. Sticky can be misinterpreted so I have to admit I was trying to f*ck with DJ Biscuit's brain (not knowing he had eaten it last Thursday) and in fact I have not been to Hemingway's, as it would be difficult for me, what with me not really existing an' all.
You post therefore you are!

Mr. Sticky
04-07-2007, 03:23
I am Post Structuralism therefore I double quote...

''What, therefore, is truth? A mobile army of metaphors, metonymies, anthromorphisms; truths are illusions of which one has forgotten that they are illusions… coins which have their obverse effaced and now are no longer of account as coins but merely as metal"

''What, therefore, is truth? A mobile army of metaphors, metonymies, anthromorphisms; truths are illusions of which one has forgotten that they are illusions… coins which have their obverse effaced and now are no longer of account as coins but merely as metal"