PDA

View Full Version : what do u think about this ???

TIMI
14-11-2010, 21:39
i date a girl , she's cool , i love her , she's a bit fat , she loves me too . but latst day she's asking me to marry her , i dont think that i can coz we allready have some problems , and those problems will be stronger if we marry ,
i cant tell her that i cant marry her , any one has/had the same experiance may help me ??

britmikh
14-11-2010, 21:44
i date a girl , she's cool , i love her , she's a bit fat , she loves me too . but latst day she's asking me to marry her , i dont think that i can coz we allready have some problems , and those problems will be stronger if we marry ,
i cant tell her that i cant marry her , any one has/had the same experiance may help me ??

How old are you sonny?
Is the fat the problem? If so less mayonaise may work. However if you 'love' her as you say, the it should not be a problem whatsoever.

I would wait a few more weeks, I mean a couple of days, or tell her you have an STD and need to get it cured first, doctor said it may take a couple of years.

lkent
14-11-2010, 21:58
Hey man don't listen to britmikh. Do however read it and laugh at it because it is damn funny!

Sorry man, the best advice i can give you is to man up!

FlakeySnowballer
14-11-2010, 22:03

Maybe you don't want to break up with her cause you feel yourself comfortable when she is near you but at the same time you don't want to marry because you don't want to give her something in exchange.
... Just be a real man

Ruth123
14-11-2010, 22:30

For how long have the two of you been together?
Anyway, methinks that the right thing to do is to tell her that you don't want to marry at this time, so she can make her own decisions based on that. (Whether she wants to date you casually or to move on or whatsoever.)

TolkoRaz
14-11-2010, 22:31
My advice is buy yourself some Nikes trainers, put them on and then run like f**K!

If she is a bit fat as you describe, I am sure you'll be able to escape!

Good Luck! :coffee:

tasel
14-11-2010, 22:32
Hi Timi, you need to think a lot before you get married. How long do you know each other ? Are you employed ? Where will you live if you get married and can you afford to run the family ? Can you be liberal after marrying her i.e. you don't impose your religious thoughts on her ? These are the main factors to be decided.
"Think before you ink & never think after you ink".

tvadim133
14-11-2010, 22:37
Guys!

Are you seriously disccusing this subject and give your recommendations?

FlakeySnowballer
14-11-2010, 22:41
tasel what are you talking about? He does not want to get marry her at all, he wants sort of open relationship as i understand but at the same time he knows that she will not accept such situation that is why he can't tell her about

lkent
14-11-2010, 22:46
Here is something that a friend of mine once told me, and I thought that is was worth listening too because he said it in front of his wife and she agreed.

He said that love when you fist meet is temp, but you have a good chance of falling in love or at least getting to a comfortable level with the person you married,,,, bla bla bla

What caught my attention was when he said " look at the person you plan to marry, then think of the things you don't like or the things that this person does that you don't like, then ask your self, can I deal with this for the next 40 years and if your answer is yes then you marry her"

My guess is that if you have doubts already...

well it's not a bar "don't keep drinking until she looks better" know what I mean?

Good luck really,, not an easy choice.

BoZz
14-11-2010, 22:47
I feel subconciously you do not approve of over weight women. Nothing wrong in that unless you are in love with one. The real issue here I think is that you have to be honest with yourself first before you can make a decision.

From what and how you wrote this message I do feel that you should not commit at this stage. Just simply tell her this strongly and staright forward. No need to be rude etc.

If she loves you she will stick around and if you love her then you will find an excuse to be with her. In the end one way or the other you will have to own up to your inner feelings.

Good luck whichever way you go - just be gentle no matter what the decision.

tasel
14-11-2010, 23:17
tasel what are you talking about? He does not want to get marry her at all, he wants sort of open relationship as i understand but at the same time he knows that she will not accept such situation that is why he can't tell her about

May be, but we are not supposed to judge a person all at once. May be he is looking for an opportunity to get the documentation problems solved or he could be a good guy, but much confused. I've seen & heard a lot like this.

cat86
15-11-2010, 07:04

i think if she read your post she wouldn't want to marry you any more!

Swordfish90293
15-11-2010, 07:34
It's best to be straight forward but gentle, as Bozz said. Understand exactly what you want, and convey this. Don't lie or beat around the bush. It's best to reach an honest understanding with your partner with no misunderstandings.

Otherwise, the best goodbyes are short ones.

TolkoRaz
15-11-2010, 10:46
i think if she read your post she wouldn't want to marry you any more!

Precisely! Timid TIMI, you are telling the internet world, but don't you think she deserves to know what YOU are thinking! :coffee:

Be a man, not a mouse, and tell her! :book:

Willy
15-11-2010, 11:42
YouTube - 50 Ways to Leave your Lover - Paul Simon

martpark
15-11-2010, 12:03
YouTube - 50 Ways to Leave your Lover - Paul Simon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91euERWH2M4)

Just do the shimmy, Timi?