PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions, For the Forum...

Billie Bob
14-06-2007, 13:35
TD,

sorry to see this happen, and what a headache it must be...
but its not worth arguing, it happened, and live on...

my suggestion is, to, try to update the forum, bring some "freshness" to the forum...

some new ideas and options...

Maybe even change the color coding.

There's so much you can do, and maybe you cant do it alone, so, perhaps, we can start suggesting what needs to be done here...

How many forum admns do you have?

TD
14-06-2007, 13:50
There's so much you can do, and maybe you cant do it alone, so, perhaps, we can start suggesting what needs to be done here...

please feel free to use this thread for suggestions

once things are all back together, I plan to start implementing some changes and would love to have all the input I can get from the users

I remember you had a massive list posted before the wipeout of ideas for what to be done

so far:
increased performance
no clicking banners
quick reply is now working

more to come...

Albertina
17-06-2007, 23:40
I think any posts undermining unfairly this site should be simply deleted not to waste our time! :grind:

Dick Barton
17-06-2007, 23:44
I think any posts undermining unfairly this site should be simply deleted not to waste our time! :grind:

Ah.. so a dictatorship, no fair critical points.. yeah, great idea

TD man, you are a whiz, or so I have heard, dude.. you MUST get something more from the owners of this site for all the work you put here man... I am sure you are worth it, credence to ya

Albertina, grow up and go back to sadik

Albertina
17-06-2007, 23:55
time-wasters...

Dick Barton
17-06-2007, 23:57
time-wasters...

Oh my.. now I am so hurt...

Anyway, I would like to return to the topic, Main man TD, dude, seriously, I think a diferent colur layout would be superb, it hurts the eyes and kind of reminds me of the old days before all my info and points went missing

Also, more mods on site man, and shush... keep the kids away ;)

TD
18-06-2007, 00:17
changes are definitely in the works, but realistically it will be another week or so before any implementation begins...

if you see any little things that have been overlooked like PM quotas (now set to 120 for everyone) or such, please let me know and I will try to fix them quickly

Albertina
21-06-2007, 01:44
you know, I 'd like to see the hom,e page more dynamic, more news, more interesting info and less of banners, cause they make the home page look cheap. I just think that the home page needs a face lift, but then again i had a lot of beer just before looking at it :drink::drink::drink:

Packman
25-06-2007, 15:49
you know, I 'd like to see the hom,e page more dynamic, more news, more interesting info and less of banners, cause they make the home page look cheap. I just think that the home page needs a face lift, but then again i had a lot of beer just before looking at it :drink::drink::drink:

Beer! weakling! its Russia where's your vodka?:D

Albertina
03-07-2007, 22:54

Have I written that?! Good lord, I must have had a lot to drink. By the way, I think the home page improved and I am sober again :gorgeous::brush:

SalTheReturn
07-07-2007, 20:17
I think estetically it is a great site and personally like the layout and organization more than the its main competitor

more mods?:eek::eek::eek:
oh yeah, so you will have more active mods than active posters:eh:

Albertina
30-07-2007, 22:05
I have a suggestion. The red colour of expat.ru is way too red. And... considering the main competitor... :smokin:

Therefore, I'd suggest to play with other shades of red, paler maybe, etc.