PDA

View Full Version : Back up again?

trampler
13-06-2007, 12:25
But not so backed up :)
Anyways its back!

Just a pity that all the old threads are gone, with all the fun and info in it, hope someone gets it back again.......

Now we all have to start making new jokes again!

Kingwillhe
13-06-2007, 13:25
Were you stuck in the basement with the light off the whole time?

Hey, I feel like I'm reborn. Old icon, old stats, now I have to remember who I've p!ssed off over the years.

Can I start with you Trampler, you old tart?

trampler
13-06-2007, 14:15
Were you stuck in the basement with the light off the whole time?

Hey, I feel like I'm reborn. Old icon, old stats, now I have to remember who I've p!ssed off over the years.

Can I start with you Trampler, you old tart?

Ah why not :)

U know where to do it , in good old bardak :)

J.D.
13-06-2007, 14:33
I feel reborn too. After being banned by a certain meglomanic, which I guess is better than having my ass kicked as he threatened, and losing all of the information I kept in my box and being told that it was not recoverable, I find myself reborn into new world (read 'new world' as minus one meglomaniac) complete with my entire mailbox.

Wonderful what a change of management can do. Yes the future is looking brighter. Today Expat.ru, tomorrow the White House!
(Well Bush is a Lame Duck so I feel pretty safe in that.)

Sidney Bliss
13-06-2007, 14:39
To paraphrase Keith Richards, it's great to be here - it's great to be anywhere.

Pooty Poot
13-06-2007, 14:55
I feel reborn too. After being banned

Great, so now all the banned trolls and people are back ! This site crash just keeps getting better and better !

J.D.
13-06-2007, 15:02
Did you consider me one of the trolls or people?

I think most of the trolls left of their own accord.

Packman
13-06-2007, 15:41
Was this sabatage or what, I can't think of anyone that would want this to happen...cough, cough!:yikes:

TD
13-06-2007, 16:40
hmmm I suppose the chain of events and timing certainly provides some fertile ground for conspiracy theories...

I suspect that it was done by Col. Mustard in the Ballroom with the Candlestick :-)

the real culprit here is the IT guys who didn't keep backups of the site and forum databases - if this had been handled properly, we would have been back up within hours instead of over a week