PDA

View Full Version : Nikita Mikhalkov

Carl
02-11-2010, 21:08
What a w**ker!!
Seems the US goverment is to blame for his low earning films..... (NTV interview) Couple that with his manifesto and you get one HUGE J**KOFF:bird:

Benedikt
02-11-2010, 22:12
What a w**ker!!
Seems the US goverment is to blame for his low earning films..... (NTV interview) Couple that with his manifesto and you get one HUGE J**KOFF:bird:

a few years ago he had no good word for Putin or the government. then he got subsidies and a blockbuster or two and he praises now VV to high heaven. his last film, funded fully by the government, was a big flop, no one wants to see it. of course he MUST find someone to blame, just not himself.

tvadim133
02-11-2010, 23:10
What a w**ker!!

Well, I have found any blaming against US...

As for "the Manifesto", it was really "strange" and full of "paranoic" ideas(to my mind) and that was mentionned by many bloggers, politicians, journalists.

At any rate, he was (may be, he really just was) a very talanted artist, so the opinions and ideas of talanted people are worth reading and paying attention, as minimum.

ReallyGreatConcerts
03-11-2010, 00:56
A very tiresome man indeed. I've had a belllyful of him and his attention-seeking hanger-on family members, frankly.

But the Russian "yellow press" and its insatiable appetite for valueless crap about the lives of "celebrities" (Philip Kirkorov, Alla Pugacheva, Bondarchuk, and the whole wretched crowd on New Year's Eve luvvies) is equally to blame.