PDA

View Full Version : Right, That's It!!

DPG
28-07-2005, 12:29
I'm tired of the groups of people in my courtyard who appear to be of the opinion that everyone in the surrounding buildings is perfectly happy to hear them shouting drunkenly, singing (in the loosest possible definition of the word), playing terrible music at a million decibels and swearing their heads off.:cussing:

Any imaginative ideas to 'dispose' of said hooligans are most welcome...!;)

Personally, spraying them with honey from the balcony and then throwing a few hundred beehives sounds tempting, but I have to wait until Random gets back from his holiday because he stole all the bees in Moscow so he could measure their weight!

Britanski Soldat
28-07-2005, 12:32
Napalm?

I love the smell of napalm in the morning....................!

DPG
28-07-2005, 12:32
Got a decent recipe??

Britanski Soldat
28-07-2005, 12:35
Yep, but it is on the WWW!

Be careful what you say here.................people are listening and sucking this stuff from the stratosphere.............! :watching: :rolleyes:

flup
28-07-2005, 12:37
Have you tried simply going down to your courtyard and asking them politely to keep the noise down?

Britanski Soldat
28-07-2005, 12:38
flup,

If he had, you would not be reading his post!

flup
28-07-2005, 12:42
LOL, good point.

Halyavshik
28-07-2005, 12:43
Eggs

Moscow Wolf
28-07-2005, 12:43
Ask for Mr. Molotov. You could give a gentle warning by lobbing said cocktail over your balcony (unlit) and standing with a raised zippo in hand and with a mean 'I'm gonna torch your hooch' look say, would you mind going home folks, I'm tired.

Now, I hate CAR ALARMS and tin garages with squeaky hinges. Actually I hate everything and everybody. There is no love in me at all. Where is my M60............ Arggggggggggghhhhh. :rolleyes:

Kingwillhe
28-07-2005, 12:54
Easy to manufacture, quite, anonymous and accepts any type of ammo.

Sobranie
28-07-2005, 12:58
I liked the simple eggs idea. Call a few surrounding buildings and arrange a mass egg throw. Good old school yad stuff

moscowmail
28-07-2005, 12:59
I have the same problem, the garden is lovely and EVERY fugging night, normally just singing and talking, often bloody groups just turn up and play Guitars until dawn, Police do nothing...

I have thrown eggs, milk, batteries, potatoes etc... nothing works, I have been down usually carrying a heavy umbrella or golf clib right amongst them and asking nicely then shouting like a lunatic... doesn't work...

I want to find somewhere I can get reall smelly stink bombs or paint bombs... Hey.. paint balls :) whoopee

Were can I buy me a paintball gun, with a range of about 100 m....

Moscow Wolf
28-07-2005, 13:03
I have the same problem, the garden is lovely and EVERY fugging night, normally just singing and talking, often bloody groups just turn up and play Guitars until dawn, Police do nothing...

I have thrown eggs, milk, batteries, potatoes etc... nothing works, I have been down usually carrying a heavy umbrella or golf clib right amongst them and asking nicely then shouting like a lunatic... doesn't work...

I want to find somewhere I can get reall smelly stink bombs or paint bombs... Hey.. paint balls :) whoopee

Are they within Urination range? Height of balcony x number of pints of ale = trajectory. I hear that you and Braders can reach Khimki on a good night! :rolleyes:

tbill
28-07-2005, 13:09
Have you tried white noise to drown them out. Run a fan and you won't be able to hear them and the sound of the fan won't disturb your sleep.

Otherwise, the Sportmaster at Smolenskaya sells American baseball bats.

DPG
28-07-2005, 13:10
paint balls :) whoopee

Now THAT is the kind of idea I was after!

I'm going to a net search - will post results if I find anything...a nice sniper's rifle with telescopic and lazer sight should do me, especially as I am partially hidden by trees...they won't know what's hit them!!

Moscow Wolf
28-07-2005, 13:14
Go for the cheaper option, just go down there and Tar & Feather them. Better still, find out where they live and keep them awake all day.

moscowmail
28-07-2005, 13:17
Now THAT is the kind of idea I was after!

I'm going to a net search - will post results if I find anything...a nice sniper's rifle with telescopic and lazer sight should do me, especially as I am partially hidden by trees...they won't know what's hit them!!

Let me know, or a cross bow from Sports master without actuall pointy bits :), adapted to paintballs and/or stinkbombs

Wolfie, nope, they used to be, but a bucket of water with blue food coloring found them one night :) now they are about 100 m away :(

Nope the white noise doesn't helpo Tbill, tried that...

I am actually installing a window across the balcony to shut outthe noise... but I still hate to give in to selfish idiots and besides, I haven't shot anyone for sometime now :) paintBALLLLLSSS

moscowmail
28-07-2005, 13:20
Go for the cheaper option, just go down there and Tar & Feather them. Better still, find out where they live and keep them awake all day.

There is usually about 15 or 20 of them, saying that my obnoxious arrogance hasn't got me beaten up yet :)

Point being, T&F is kinda hard on your own, I can't be bothered following them home...

PAINT BALLS

J.D.
28-07-2005, 13:23
Would it be to crazy to just pay a cop to go make them shut up?

moscowmail
28-07-2005, 13:25
Would it be to crazy to just pay a cop to go make them shut up?

Tried, doesn't help

PAINTBALLLLLLSSS

DPG
28-07-2005, 13:31
Didn't take much searching, MM!!

"Right, this cheeky little number is the type of weapon that all discerning forum administrators are using against rouge yard-singers these days, sir. It is modelled on the colt commando variant of the popular M16 and as you can see form the specifications, has enough power and a good enough rate of fire to allow for some serious punishment to be meted out!!"

Not exactly cheap, though...

Website (with other selections) is http://shop.paintball.ru if anyone else fancies some sport with their evening nightcap!!

moscowmail
28-07-2005, 13:37
Didn't take much searching, MM!!

"Right, this cheeky little number is the type of weapon that all discerning forum administrators are using against rouge yard-singers these days, sir. It is modelled on the colt commando variant of the popular M16 and as you can see form the specifications, has enough power and a good enough rate of fire to allow for some serious punishment to be meted out!!"

Not exactly cheap, though...

Website (with other selections) is http://shop.paintball.ru if anyone else fancies some sport with their evening nightcap!!

Ahhahhahhahahahahawwwoooopppeeeee Me wanna me wanna :)

Is it legal

DPG
28-07-2005, 13:39
They sell it on the internet with home delivery - that's legal enough for me!!;)

moscowmail
28-07-2005, 13:47
Ohhh baby...

glock

MP5

Talk to me my little beauties....

I'm gonna get some of this :)

'I'll be back...'

equalizer
28-07-2005, 14:14
I'm tired of the groups of people in my courtyard who appear to be of the opinion that everyone in the surrounding buildings is perfectly happy to hear them shouting drunkenly, singing (in the loosest possible definition of the word), playing terrible music at a million decibels and swearing their heads off.:cussing:

Personally, spraying them with honey from the balcony and then throwing a few hundred beehives sounds tempting, but I have to wait until Random gets back from his holiday because he stole all the bees in Moscow so he could measure their weight!
I had a similar problem on Sunday night but i pay for the polices home protection thingy and the guys at the local are very obliging if i call,usually they arrive like Nazi guards and tell them to f88K and it usually works,problem is its a nice little wooded area just outside our territory where these tossers congregate.
In the past i have used the occasional egg or assortment of things from the fridge,but now my favourite which i keep in an old bottle is the old chip fat which stinks and when tossed of the balcony in a polly bag can usually spread over 6 to 8 metres on hitting the ground.

yankee@moscow
28-07-2005, 14:18
Alright! Alright! I can take a hint! I'll move the party somewhere else if you feel that way! :)

equalizer
28-07-2005, 14:21
Alright! Alright! I can take a hint! I'll move the party somewhere else if you feel that way! :)
yeah go outside your ambassador's residence ,there's a nice big patch of grass with trees ,the rent he pays he doesnt deserve sleep anyway

yankee@moscow
28-07-2005, 14:33
yeah go outside your ambassador's residence ,there's a nice big patch of grass with trees ,the rent he pays he doesnt deserve sleep anyway

Have you ever seen the mansion that the British Ambassador lives in? Now that's a crib!

tbill
28-07-2005, 14:35
DPG,

This is the paintball gun I have in at home.

http://shop.paintball.ru/index.php?act=showdev&devid=7&id=17

Tipmann Custom 98: Very accurate and reliable. Rapid fire without jamming. Plus it is a heck of a lot cheaper than the M-16 look-alike.

TQ
28-07-2005, 14:38
now my favourite which i keep in an old bottle is the old chip fat which stinks and when tossed of the balcony in a polly bag can usually spread over 6 to 8 metres on hitting the ground.

are there any aprts available for rent in your building, and what time do you usually leave for work? :)

Lled
28-07-2005, 14:39
Try heaving a large, rotten pomelo at them.

Not only will the impact of a 1kg fruit on their heads be like that of a canonball from the 3rd floor but the fruit flies will also disturb their guitar playing concentration and the neighbours will see how stylish you are because you eat pomelos instead of grapefruits.

Treble bonus. Kewl.

equalizer
28-07-2005, 14:44
Have you ever seen the mansion that the British Ambassador lives in? Now that's a crib!
it is but theres no grass outside for them to lie on and sing and he pays a proper rent unlike some

DPG
28-07-2005, 15:05
This is the paintball gun I have in at home.

At home as in "Chistiy Prudy" or "the USA"?!!;)

moscowmail
28-07-2005, 16:45
I wonder if they do a gattling type paintball gun :) multi-coloured party goers....

Benedikt
28-07-2005, 17:15
...plasicbags with a liter water and some dye in it. very hard to wash off...
just make sure the lights in your flat are turned off so the yo-yo's can't see where the bags came form...
happy hunting...

equalizer
28-07-2005, 17:59
I wonder if they do a gattling type paintball gun :) multi-coloured party goers....
I picked up a flare lkind of gun for 350 rubles ond 15 flares on monday for 250rubles fires in any direction for about 100metres or so then starts to decend could be useful.Flares come in red yellow and green and are the sise of a shot gun cartridge.

kazachka
28-07-2005, 21:41
Car alarm solution:
Gently sprinkle birdseed onto the hood and roof of offending car.
Let the birds do the rest of the damage:D :D :D
Aren't you glad cows don't fly too!

DPG
28-07-2005, 22:20
I picked up a flare lkind of gun for 350 rubles ond 15 flares on monday for 250rubles fires in any direction for about 100metres or so then starts to decend could be useful.Flares come in red yellow and green and are the sise of a shot gun cartridge.

Where from??

equalizer
28-07-2005, 22:31
Where from??
its a nice restraunt located on the mkad which is also used for outside parites and bbqs and is the official dealer for some firewirks company.
To get there its at the end of enthusiast shosse and turn onto the mkad going towards the lenningradske and its maybe 2km.
Great place for kids and the food is lovley

PHolmes
29-07-2005, 04:36
Okay mix an nice liquid with Habernos and other very hot sauces. Place the cool liquid in a water balloon and throw it at them. If you hit them they will suffer like they have been pepper sprayed.

Paint Balls are better if they had been harden by freezing them (slightly, if much death, might happen serious) or you can inject some bleach in the paint ball to give their clothes a good reminder of their visit.

Winter is the best with a good bucket of water. You can also tamper the area they sit.

I have a books on revenge. I can email to you.

koba65
29-07-2005, 06:14

Yeah, um, sorry about that. But if anyone is to blame it's Hal and Boscoe for giving me your address.

Gabster
29-07-2005, 06:28
Okay mix an nice liquid with Habernos and other very hot sauces. Place the cool liquid in a water balloon and throw it at them. If you hit them they will suffer like they have been pepper sprayed.

Paint Balls are better if they had been harden by freezing them (slightly, if much death, might happen serious) or you can inject some bleach in the paint ball to give their clothes a good reminder of their visit.

Winter is the best with a good bucket of water. You can also tamper the area they sit.

I have a books on revenge. I can email to you.

PHolmes...no offense...but I'm not sure I'd give anyone who posts something like this my e-mail.... :rolleyes:

moscowmail
29-07-2005, 07:52
KInda scary

I wanna scare them not kill them, flares... hmmm :)

It happened (as it does every night) last night, only around 10 of em, so I sauntered across, asked them nicely and they all went.... I was ermm carrying a huge hunting knife... I was purely transporting it from my ofice to my home officer.. here is the certificatre to make it legal officer... it sort of went off in my hands officer... have some dosh copper

Gabster
29-07-2005, 07:54
KInda scary

I wanna scare them not kill them, flares... hmmm :)

It happened (as it does every night) last night, only around 10 of em, so I sauntered across, asked them nicely and they all went.... I was ermm carrying a huge hunting knife... I was purely transporting it from my ofice to my home officer.. here is the certificatre to make it legal officer... it sort of went off in my hands officer... have some dosh copper

apparently, the more missing the p*nis...the bigger the knife... :rolleyes:

koba65
29-07-2005, 07:57
apparently, the more missing the p*nis...the bigger the knife... :rolleyes:

Whatcha try to say?

Gabster
29-07-2005, 08:03
Whatcha try to say?

Two missing p*nises???

moscowmail
29-07-2005, 08:06
Tell me about it, I have made my own now, using a carrot hollowed out and a tube.... trouble is it keeps going off and smells kinda bad... hmmmm

Gabster
29-07-2005, 08:07
Tell me about it, I have made my own now, using a carrot hollowed out and a tube.... trouble is it keeps going off and smells kinda bad... hmmmm

Well, did you see the vegerinarian or not?

moscowmail
29-07-2005, 08:08
Well, did you see the vegerinarian or not?

Ermmm.. Yep... well ehh.. ah.. the what? ooohhhh I get it... huhuh

Not yet...