PDA

View Full Version : Miss Mura......A MASSIVE Thank You

Britanski Soldat
27-07-2005, 16:59
Miss Mura,

I have had the shitti*st day of my recent life today..........you think that I jest; well, I do not! What worries me is that I am 3 hours behind you at present and have a lot more of the day left to run.................

For the record and just for today, please ignore my signature.........I am being deadly serious.............

For those of you who do not know, there is an unwritten agreement between myself and a couple of other 'dudes' with Miss Mura to display her avatar photograph on Wednesdays. There are many men in Moscow, and around the World, whose Wednesdays become so much better seeing Miss Mura gazing out of her world...............

For those of you who have not seen the photograph, please see her attached photograph below (Subsequently removed by Soldat - I know that Liz Hurley is no substitute but hey ho!!)

Miss Mura - Thank God it is a Wednesday, because your photograph has made my day a whole lot better than it was destined to be. :) Cheers for that and I hope that all the other blokes feel a whole lot better for having seen the image..........................

moscowmail
27-07-2005, 17:09
Miss Mura,

I have had the shitti*st day of my recent life today..........you think that I jest; well, I do not! What worries me is that I am 3 hours behind you at present and have a lot more of the day left to run.................

For the record and just for today, please ignore my signature.........I am being deadly serious.............

For those of you who do not know, there is an unwritten agreement between myself and a couple of other 'dudes' with Miss Mura to display her avatar photograph on Wednesdays. There are many men in Moscow, and around the World, whose Wednesdays become so much better seeing Miss Mura gazing out of her Black & White world at our ugly mugs! :)

For those of you who have not seen the photograph, please see her attached photograph below.

Miss Mura - Thank God it is a Wednesday, because your photograph has made my day a whole lot better than it was destined to be. :) Cheers for that and I hope that all the other blokes feel a whole lot better for having seen the image..........................

Please PM me if you wish me to remove YOUR photograph from this Thread at 2359hrs tonight.................! I will, of course, do that...... :)

She is a beaut huh!!!

I ownder if she ever did turn up last Friday at tha A, we were looking :(

Braders
27-07-2005, 17:14
I'm gonna throw up again! ;)

Britanski Soldat
27-07-2005, 17:16
MM,

I know that Miss Mura is the subject of the photo but it is everything about the photograph that does it for me............the expression, the cheque umbrella, the style of clothes, the black and white.................it could be 1960s Carnaby Street shot with an E-Type Jaguar parked in the background.........................

Now, THEY are sleek cats!

katiar
27-07-2005, 17:17

Oh yes, please!!!! It wasn't enough last time :rolleyes:

Britanski Soldat
27-07-2005, 17:17

Braders,

Are you ill mate? Not been eating food in The Albion again, I hope?

TQ
27-07-2005, 17:20

pregnant, perhaps? :suspect:

Braders
27-07-2005, 17:22
Braders,

I'm still infront of the monitor and am able bodied, in short, No.

Quick plug here, they do a damn good cheeseburger though.

Back on thread, flirt away, ignore me, i'm ok now! ;)

DJ Biscuit
27-07-2005, 17:25
Braders,

As one of it's most valued customers I suppose you have the right to diss it with such aplomb and humour. Not. :)

Moscow Wolf
27-07-2005, 17:30
As one of it's most valued customers I suppose you have the right to diss it with such aplomb and humour. Not. :)

Yeah, but everybody else does, so why wait for the Christmas rush! Anyway, everyone knows that in addition to a weak bladder, Braders has a weak stomach as well. :rolleyes:

mura
27-07-2005, 17:31
Thanks. BS. I am glad to help people.
MM, I wasn't at A last Friday. If the community wants me to join them one day, I would be glad.

Lled
27-07-2005, 17:32
MM, I wasn't at A last Friday. If the community wants me to join them one day, I would be glad.

You want a written invitation or something?

Cherokee
27-07-2005, 17:32
Miss Mura,

Hope you learned from your previous mistake with CG and now do not announce your wedding with mura too fast :) :)

mura
27-07-2005, 17:34
You want a written invitation or something?
yes, please! :)
I just don't know what day you guys are there. And didn't want to annoy you.

mura
27-07-2005, 17:35
Hope you learned from your previous mistake with CG and now do not announce your wedding with mura too fast :) :)
It was CG who announced that!

Halyavshik
27-07-2005, 17:39
Horny old fart, ain't he ?

mura
27-07-2005, 17:39
Somebody gave me a negative reputation point and didn't leave comments or name! Coward!

Britanski Soldat
27-07-2005, 17:46
Miss Mura,

I am on the case and will smoke them out (and, no doubt, earn myself a load of Red points in the process!)...........

Anybody got a light...................?

Cherokee
27-07-2005, 17:47
It was CG who announced that!

So you will be next?? :inlove:

mura
27-07-2005, 17:51
No hurry!

Cherokee
27-07-2005, 17:54
No hurry!

you should discuss this with BS :)

mura
27-07-2005, 17:58
you should discuss this with BS :)
I mean i'm not in hurry to get married!

Britanski Soldat
27-07-2005, 18:01

Cherokee,

I suggest that you look at her signature.........................they are sensible words :)

CatGirl
27-07-2005, 18:01
Cherokee, hmmmm.. wanna some red-s? :p You've made me feel f...... not great.. I'm nice when I'd love to, but when I'm mad - BEWARE!

Britanski Soldat
27-07-2005, 18:03
Oh dear, I have p*ssed off Cat Girl..................sorry folks!

Am now donning helmet and flak jacket!

Cherokee
27-07-2005, 18:11
Cherokee,

I suggest that you look at her signature.........................they are sensible words :)

In fact..she is right...even though a combination of both sounds good to me!

CatGirl
27-07-2005, 18:14
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/wildfacts/factfiles/images_small/leocat01_sm.jpg

Britanski soldat Ends With A Rapid End... Read via bold letters..

Britanski Soldat
27-07-2005, 18:21
Cat Girl,

LOL....................I can assure you, and any others who may read this, that it takes more than letters and words to do away with me.................................but Thanks for the very overt warning!

I will not be heading for 'them thar hills' just yet........................!

CatGirl
27-07-2005, 18:24
I will not be heading for 'them thar hills' just yet........................!

What?

Shaun
27-07-2005, 18:33
my god, surely members of her majesty's armed forces dont amuse themselves by posting such inane drivel?!

Lled
27-07-2005, 18:33
What?

You have alot of cheek girl.

exprumos
27-07-2005, 18:34
communication breakdown, a precursor of marital discord. :respect:

CatGirl
27-07-2005, 18:53
Expurmos, LOL. I'm kidding-as usial. :) And waiting for a French syudent who'sn't come yet - I need him to pick up quite big sum of money - and hesn't here yet!!! And I hate this as one thing to add to all my problems!!!!!!

Ghost
27-07-2005, 20:12
I just don't know what day you guys are there.

Every day.

mura
28-07-2005, 10:46
Every day.

I will pick a day then to come down to the pub. Hope you will recognize me cause I wont ask who was there the next day by posting a thread.))))
If possible, please attach a schedule of attending LOL

Sobranie
28-07-2005, 11:05
I think a feline needs to be admitted to a cranial care unit for

mura
28-07-2005, 18:22
can you imagine? I have never got any negative points before, but after this thread I had 3!!!!!!!!!!!
Still don't see the reason why...........

Britanski Soldat
28-07-2005, 18:28
Miss Mura,

I'll make it up to you...................it was all my doing!

I am sooooooooooooooooo very sorry to have caused you all this heartache!

mura
28-07-2005, 18:33
Miss Mura,

I'll make it up to you...................it was all my doing!

I am sooooooooooooooooo very sorry to have caused you all this heartache!
LOL
It is not a heartache just trying to understand WHY

Sobranie
28-07-2005, 18:35
Jelousy and cowardess. If they didnt leave there name they are not worth the worry

Ghost
28-07-2005, 21:45
Friday. We'll all be there. I'll be the midget with the umbrella.

moscowmail
29-07-2005, 08:21
Friday. We'll all be there. I'll be the midget with the umbrella.

Midget... I get neck ache just thinking you will be there... you are supposed to stop growing at 21... Ghosty man.,.. you de big man... :)

moscowmail
29-07-2005, 08:22

Of course you arew welcome, however, after a heavy verbal abuse I got last Friday for announcing we were going, I will simply PM you when a bunch of us are goona go down there, there are one or 2 peeps we do NOT like, :)

moscowmail
29-07-2005, 08:23
MM,

I know that Miss Mura is the subject of the photo but it is everything about the photograph that does it for me............the expression, the cheque umbrella, the style of clothes, the black and white.................it could be 1960s Carnaby Street shot with an E-Type Jaguar parked in the background.........................

Now, THEY are sleek cats!

Totally agree, awsome pic' would be interesting to know who took the picture...

Random
29-07-2005, 12:37
Mura,

If you like I can hold your hand and take you to the Albion when I next go ...

Its bound to draw a crowd as I will be Taking 2 bottles of Pimm's and that will draw all the regular ner-do-wells out of the woodwork !!

:)

Lled
29-07-2005, 12:39
It's wreckin' time tonight at The Albion. Had a heavy week and have discussed options with Caveman including vile and abusive drunkeness for tonight.

moscowmail
29-07-2005, 13:29
Mura,

Its bound to draw a crowd as I will be Taking 2 bottles of Pimm's and that will draw all the regular ner-do-wells out of the woodwork !!

Cool... he said Pimms ....

Yeayeayea

mura
29-07-2005, 13:36
Mura,

I wanted to chat with you anyway. So let me know when you will go there next time. Welcome back to Moscow!

DJ Biscuit
29-07-2005, 13:37
It's wreckin' time tonight at The Albion. Had a heavy week and have discussed options with Caveman including vile and abusive drunkeness for tonight.

I believe we can accomodate this form of recreation (or wreckreation!).

Random, you beautifull hunk of erudite dapper manhood, Pimm's ya say?

Lled
29-07-2005, 13:38
I believe we can accomodate this form of recreation (or wreckreation!).

Random, you beautifull hunk of erudite dapper manhood, Pimm's ya say?

Who's bringing a big, fat, long cucumber?

I just know I'm gonna get arrested tonight.

Britanski Soldat
29-07-2005, 14:25
Yet again, some coward, has donated an avalanche of Red Points to me for this Thread.

I really cannot understand the reason for this donation. The Thread was written to spice up, what I considered, to be a boring day and bring a bit, yes only a bit, of humour to some other people's day which was as probably as exhilerating as mine!

If you do not like it............I robustly suggest that you switch Threads...........and, furthermore, stay away from anything in the future with my username attributed to it.......... :ninja:

Cherokee
29-07-2005, 14:27
LOL
It is not a heartache just trying to understand WHY

Some things in here I guess we never understand Mura. It happend to me before and aslong people stay in stealth when thez do it we must accept them being coward