PDA

View Full Version : Concert Hall to rent

itoms87
27-10-2010, 21:52
I am looking and renting a big hall or concert hall to accommodate 300+ people for a cultural night: Malaysian Humanitarian Appreciation Night

Location preference: not far from center.

Those with information on location, companies/institutes that can be approached or price list.... feel free to reply the post. I'd be forever grateful.

TIA

ReallyGreatConcerts
27-10-2010, 22:16
check your pm :)

SUSEGU
12-11-2010, 11:51
I am looking and renting a big hall or concert hall to accommodate 300+ people for a cultural night: Malaysian Humanitarian Appreciation Night

Those with information on location, companies/institutes that can be approached or price list.... feel free to reply the post. I'd be forever grateful.

TIA

Dear Tia,
I think I can help you by coordinating with LIBRARY MAIN BUILDING HALL in central Moscow, if interested then contact me. I can not put here my mail or phone as I write rare.
SUSEGU;)

vasiljov
13-11-2010, 13:09

TIA

Try former club of Pravda newspaper. ul.Pravdy 21. It is always empty.
Ivan