TolkoRaz
26-10-2010, 00:19
http://biggeekdad.com/2010/06/top-10-jumps/

:yikes:

Ulyana.de.fine
26-10-2010, 01:34
OMG!!!
Red Bull gives you wiiiiings! ...
I cannot believe the last one - it must have felt AMAZING! How come he never burned?!
:plane:

NotMe
26-10-2010, 08:46
Each of us is entitled to be one's own master even if a risk to break one's neck or mutilate oneself is extremely high! :D

We all pay for the delights we take from life in one way or another. ;)
And the much delight, the large a fee.:p

FlakeySnowballer
26-10-2010, 10:45
They are not mad they are just men. You know mad "men" are sitting on a couch behind a TV or sitting somewhere in a [-]sh1t[/-] glamour cafe in the center of Moscow and talking about poetry

Ian G
26-10-2010, 12:16
They are not mad they are just men. You know mad "men" are sitting on a couch behind a TV or sitting somewhere in a [-]sh1t[/-] glamour cafe in the center of Moscow and talking about poetry

I think you mean in front of the TV?

And what's wrong with poetry?

FlakeySnowballer
26-10-2010, 12:28
Yes of course thank you for correcting, my cat is sitting behind the TV always ))

Nothing wrong with poetry. It was a reply to the first post here. I think that a real man is always addicted to extreme sport (less or more) otherwise poetry lover or literary critic

NotMe
26-10-2010, 15:09
Yes of course thank you for correcting, my cat is sitting behind the TV always ))

Nothing wrong with poetry. It was a reply to the first post here. I think that a real man is always addicted to extreme sport (less or more) otherwise poetry lover or literary critic

Why oppose poetry to extreme sport? They can come together, to my mind. :p

BTW, the not unknown A. Pushkin was one of the best «матерщинников» of that time. This meant that he used unprintable language in his everyday communication and as his contemporaries mentioned, he did it in a virtuosic way. :D
Probabably, in case he would live nowadays, he could share your passion to snowboarding, Flakey. ;)

And what is wrong with glamour cafes in the center of Moscow? :D Just curios.

FlakeySnowballer
26-10-2010, 15:46

Maybe but i have never met before snowboarder-poet, only snowboarder-guitar player :tv:

BTW, the not unknown A. Pushkin was one of the best «матерщинников» of that time. This meant that he used unprintable language in his everyday communication and as his contemporaries mentioned, he did it in a virtuosic way. :D

Honestly i don't understand in which relation extreme and swear words.

Probabably, in case he would live nowadays, he could share your passion to snowboarding, Flakey. ;)

If he was an extreme guy then he should be with travelers i think

Nothing wrong i tried to say that real extreme guys and girls do not visit such places and don't use checkered rug (КП) :rasta:

NotMe
26-10-2010, 17:00

Maybe but i have never met before snowboarder-poet, only snowboarder-guitar player :tv:

Never say never. :) Your whole life is ahead of you. You will probably meet.
He will have a snowboard in his one hand and a slim volume of Bodler poetry in his other one. He will say you «Hi Flakey. Here are you. I had been looking for you all my life».
BTW, do not forget to send me an invitation for a wedding ceremony.;)

Honestly i don't understand in which relation extreme and swear words.
[/QUOTE]

My point was that absolutely different (sometimes incompatible ex facte) things could be combined in one person.
For example, someone can write high verses about love and at the same time to swear like a trooper :D

If he was an extreme guy then he should be with travelers i think[/QUOTE]
Probably he had to conceal his inclination to extreme and all he could afford himself to express this part of his alter ego was swearing?

Probably he had to conceal his inclination to extreme and all he could afford himself to express this part of his alter ego was swearing?

Nothing wrong i tried to say that real extreme guys and girls do not visit such places and don't use checkered rug (КП) :rasta: [/QUOTE]
Probably now its my turn to admit that I apparently never met really extreme guys and girls. So, I take your word for it.:)

FlakeySnowballer
26-10-2010, 21:18
He will have a snowboard in his one hand and a slim volume of Bodler poetry in his other one. He will say you «Hi Flakey. Here are you. I had been looking for you all my life».
BTW, do not forget to send me an invitation for a wedding ceremony.;)[/COLOR]

OK :11215:

My point was that absolutely different (sometimes incompatible ex facte) things could be combined in one person.
For example, someone can write high verses about love and at the same time to swear like a trooper :D

I understand your point of view, but for me if a man deals perfectly with language he deals perfectly with filthy language as well

Frankly speaking i don't think that extreme can be mixed with swearing

Probably now its my turn to admit that I apparently never met really extreme guys and girls. So, I take your word for it.:)[/QUOTE]

So maybe you have never been in a glam cafe

NotMe
26-10-2010, 21:38
[B]So maybe you have never been in a glam cafe

Frankly speaking, I tried to visit them a couple of times:boxing:, but didn't pass a face control!:10301:

FlakeySnowballer
26-10-2010, 21:54
Frankly speaking, I tried to visit them a couple of times:boxing:, but didn't pass a face control!:10301:

I suggest you to go there with three bodybuilders, sometimes power is the best password

NotMe
27-10-2010, 00:00
I suggest you to go there with three bodybuilders, sometimes power is the best password

Could you borrow me a couple of ones? :5387:Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese.:shame:

tasel
27-10-2010, 00:07
So thrilling. Feels like to try the no parachute jump from the plane . Real extreme.

franzewich
27-10-2010, 01:39
Mad or not ... I would love to zoom down a mountain slope in such a wing suit! :applause: Simple paragliding has become somewhat boring in the last years.

I suppose that what we see in that video is actually the result of long training development by excellent professional sportsmen who have carefully kept pushing their limits. Or would you call Sir Edmund Hillary a madman :question:

I see them much like artists in a circus who do a five-time summersault blindfolded in the trapeze.

I admire these folks' creativity and courage. ;) I wished I had their guts!

FlakeySnowballer
27-10-2010, 14:25
Could you borrow me a couple of ones? :5387:Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese.:shame:

Unfortunately no, but i can give you an advice, next time you are going to gym, don't go to yoga or step-aerobic area just visit powerlifting one ))

TolkoRaz
27-10-2010, 15:50
Unfortunately no, but i can give you an advice, next time you are going to gym, don't go to yoga or step-aerobic area just visit powerlifting one ))

.......... or carry more shopping! ;)