PDA

View Full Version : 9-11 Pentagon Attacks

PHolmes
22-07-2005, 11:07
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

Halyavshik
22-07-2005, 11:14
Just muck-raking to the nth degree. Really. There were EYE-WITNESSES to the crash ! Have you ever been to the Pentagon ? I lived in Arlington and drove past it every day. A major highway circles right around it. It'd almost be impossible to NOT see it happen.

Read here if the Conspiracy Theories still got ya: Debunking of Conspiracy Theories about Pentagon (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm)

koba65
22-07-2005, 11:39
What a bunch of f**king morons. Nice touch using a Hitler speech to open the b.s. video. Sad thing is there are even more morons who WANT to believe such sh*t.

exprumos
22-07-2005, 12:31
This is a clip from the new documentary Loose Change, which features firefighters and other eyewitnesses discussing explosions at the World Trade Center and examines the physical evidence.

Related: Controlled Demolition Archive

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/july2005/060705controlleddemolition.htm

koba65
22-07-2005, 12:59
This is a clip from the new documentary Loose Change, which features firefighters and other eyewitnesses discussing explosions at the World Trade Center and examines the physical evidence.

Related: Controlled Demolition Archive

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/july2005/060705controlleddemolition.htm

You gotta "love"the amature detectives - just a few minutes into this lame video and anyone can point out the following:

1) The chick who claims to have "captured" two explosions on her audio tape: If you are familiar with that area you will know that there were several skyscrapers surrounding the WTC. When the "explosion" occurred there was a reverb or echo of sound. Any additional sounds of explosions would be the first - the plane impacting the building and then the fuel exploding. These of course would be followed by their own echos/reverbs.

2) The two maintenance guys - if everything was "blown up" how were they able to make their way UP? They describe complete destruction of areas of the sub-level but were some how able to freely walk about.

3.) The firefighters describing "explosions" - if you've ever heard a building collapse (without detonation) you would know that it sounds like an explosion. It's girders, steel, brick, wood, etc., collapsing, popping, and sounds like a bomb went off.

I guess if we want the real truth we'll have to ask all the Jews who worked there but didn't show up to work that day because the Israelis warned them not to (SARCASM).

I could go on, but why bother.
"

Crazyeelboy
22-07-2005, 15:09
I agree - why bother with the discussion? Anyone really watching this stuff knows it was the Trilateralists.

Bluebird
22-07-2005, 17:04
You gotta "love"the amature detectives - just a few minutes into this lame video and anyone can point out the following:

1) The chick who claims to have "captured" two explosions on her audio tape: If you are familiar with that area you will know that there were several skyscrapers surrounding the WTC. When the "explosion" occurred there was a reverb or echo of sound. Any additional sounds of explosions would be the first - the plane impacting the building and then the fuel exploding. These of course would be followed by their own echos/reverbs.

2) The two maintenance guys - if everything was "blown up" how were they able to make their way UP? They describe complete destruction of areas of the sub-level but were some how able to freely walk about.

3.) The firefighters describing "explosions" - if you've ever heard a building collapse (without detonation) you would know that it sounds like an explosion. It's girders, steel, brick, wood, etc., collapsing, popping, and sounds like a bomb went off.

I guess if we want the real truth we'll have to ask all the Jews who worked there but didn't show up to work that day because the Israelis warned them not to (SARCASM).

I could go on, but why bother.
"I copy that sentiment....

Big Bugga
22-07-2005, 22:10
F'n board trolls go find somethin' to do you f'n tool bags...jebus . Pray we are never in the same bar when you start spouting that crap about "it was all a set up" "its a hoax, no plains crashed" crap, couse you'll find just how quickly a person can have their own head inserted in their own ass...f'n ....never mind just piss off!

The rest of you good responses, I'm just not quite so PC about it, cheers

Bugga'

Gabster
22-07-2005, 23:06
I'm a DC area native. I was home sick that day, a scant two miles away from the Pentagon, and heard a muffled boom. My boss was driving by on I-395 and saw the plane hit. My husband had just switched jobs two months earlier; the person that took his position was on that plane, headed to a meeting. But for a twist of fate, I would be a bitter, grieving widow right now instead of just a happy, smart-ass married chick. His unfortunate coworker left behind a husband and two daughters.

My cousin, a Navy lieutenant j.g., worked in the building, was in a meeting on the other side of it so made it out. His younger brother, who was later involved with the reconstruction effort, broke down in tears when he saw where his desk had been located--if his brother had been sitting there at the time of impact, he would not have survived.

While my family was spared injury and death, my parents (Dad's ex-military) lost seven friends in the building that day.

So I say f*ck you! to anyone who wants to revise history about what happened on 9/11.

surfsky
23-07-2005, 10:17
I agree what about the families that lost love ones on the plane? The video does not claim that the plane flew out to sea. The wreckage would be somewhere. You can't keep a hill billy in West Virginia from talking. So the video is what it is, pure miss representation.