PDA

View Full Version : Filthy Foreigners!

Kingwillhe
22-07-2005, 08:00
Now I know why the Nationalists aren't constantly kicking/shoving/punching me as I slink around their beautiful city.

They're afraid of contagion!

I shall use this new found knowledge to my advantage and purloin goods from their shop shelves and spit in their coffees as they lounge at cafe. It will be easy since they will be averting their gaze from the uncomfortable sight that is me...the Filthy Foreigner.

From the MT.
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/07/22/001.html

Gabster
22-07-2005, 08:32
Which of the six lovely conditions mentioned do you have, then?

sparky
22-07-2005, 08:47
I just love the choice of clinics where you can have the tests performed, and luckily for us we get to visit not one, but three of them.

Hurrah for working in Russia :cussing:

Kingwillhe
22-07-2005, 09:10
Which of the six lovely conditions mentioned do you have, then?
They have yet to address my horrible multi afflications (rampant string warts, festering boils, flatulence and a well honed disrespect for authority) so I think I can deal with this latest assault.

However, if they bring in some sort of mental evaluation I am sunk, I am after all trying to stay in a country that is disgusted with my presence...hardly a glowing reference!

Gabster
22-07-2005, 10:19
They have yet to address my horrible multi afflications (rampant string warts, festering boils, flatulence and a well honed disrespect for authority) so I think I can deal with this latest assault.

However, if they bring in some sort of mental evaluation I am sunk, I am after all trying to stay in a country that is discusted with my presence...hardly a glowing reference!

I think it's actually a question of obtaining the various germs and microbes through these tests of foreigners, so that they can be replicated and synthesized into advanced biological warfare techniques or vaccines to make a super race that is impervious to all of our nasty afflictions. Think about it. Don't let yourselves be suckered in to giving up your valuable warts, boils, and farts! Save them! Cherish them! They're what make you unique, and immune to extinction!

Kingwillhe
22-07-2005, 11:40
I personally think itís time to visit the local PuckerUp shop for an anal waxing/bleach job to prepare for that ultimate invasion, which I am sure is in the mail!