PDA

View Full Version : twilight zone

veejay
21-07-2005, 14:14
anybody else feel like they are in some sort of twilight zone today?

wtf?! work is a nightmare; freelance gig is turning into a comedy of errors and i've the nastiest headache from who knows what...

blimey...this is turning into a lovely day...

CatGirl
21-07-2005, 14:17
I feel like today's the Eve of Friday! (Want it asap!) But I have loads of work, too.. <_<... Now I have a break..

Have a good day, Veejay!

moscowmail
21-07-2005, 14:19
anybody else feel like they are in some sort of twilight zone today?

wtf?! work is a nightmare; freelance gig is turning into a comedy of errors and i've the nastiest headache from who knows what...

blimey...this is turning into a lovely day...

It is the barometric pressure causing lots of headaches and general depression...

My prediction, a huge storm, will clear the air, make us happy then we can all get drunk :)

Surok
21-07-2005, 14:23
can't we get drunk without a huge storm?

veejay
21-07-2005, 14:30
It is the barometric pressure causing lots of headaches and general depression...

My prediction, a huge storm, will clear the air, make us happy then we can all get drunk :)
not depressed -- just want to bash a few people's skulls in because they are incapable of communicating effectively and making my life miserable...

do have a headache...

i agree -- cant' we just get drunk without the huge storm?!

moscowmail
21-07-2005, 14:33
not depressed -- just want to bash a few people's skulls in because they are incapable of communicating effectively and making my life miserable...

do have a headache...

i agree -- cant' we just get drunk without the huge storm?!

OK, then get drunk :)

peyote
21-07-2005, 14:35
anybody else feel like they are in some sort of twilight zone today?i've been living in a twilight zone :inlove: for some time already... so i can't tell the difference.

yeah MM, they have this baro-pressure obsession here and the solar storms and the humming of the universe... talk about feudalist tzar science...
:bong:

kja
21-07-2005, 15:26
Quite awhile back, I read "Healing Anger" by The Dhali Lhama. The most memorable bit was along the lines of, " Don't see other people as the source of your problems but rather as the source of your patience." While it was somewhat educational, I felt as though I didn't learn anything new for some strange reason. It was as if I already knew that stuff which is strange since I have a real low threshold for stupid people.

All the same, it's an interesting read. I learned that if I get the desire to beat someone down because of something they did, I should be directing my anger/beating at their hatred and feel as though I'm doing them a favor.

Your (punch) actions (kick) build (boot to the head) bad karma! (stomp)

Learn from this grasshopper. (whack)

Personally, I believe that all of this wierdness has resulted from the recent Mountain Dew shortage. What's been up with that? I finally started seeing it on shelves again and I've been consuming it like a fiend.

CatGirl
21-07-2005, 15:27
Dear Vee and Peyote, I'm sorry for keeping silence with :daily dose: but I spread too much in last 24 h... :(

veejay
21-07-2005, 15:28
i've been living in a twilight zone :inlove: for some time already... so i can't tell the difference.
:bong:
:inlove: indeed...

'will you still feed me?'...

moscowmail
21-07-2005, 15:37
Told ya, here comes the storm, take COVEEERRRRRRR

moscowmail
21-07-2005, 15:38
Lets all dance naked in the rain

yankee@moscow
21-07-2005, 15:40
I've felt like I was in the twilight zone since the first day I moved to Russia. Every once in a while, I just have to stand back and grin about it. :)

veejay
21-07-2005, 15:41
Lets all dance naked in the rain
rather than doing the mindnumbingly dull stuff that i am currently doing? hmmm...need to think about that... :suspect:

jchidg1
21-07-2005, 17:46
Al queda's trying to kill me again - how does that score on the "crap-day-ometer?"