PDA

View Full Version : Brit needs Americans help. (thats embarasing haha)

Sobranie
21-07-2005, 11:36
Dear Americans,

This is actually a serious note. Sorry.

One section of the company I work for builds 5 star health spa's and country clubs. One of the Directors (Femail) needs to go to a large conference in the US in 2 weeks but as our great administration forgot to organise the visa earlier we are in a crap situation. This girl is very professional and one of the stars of the company and is ment to give a speach to thousands of people. We really need her to be there.

What i'm asking is to get a letter of invertation form an American citizen. She can take this to the embasy and get the visa in time.

Whats it worth to you: The flagship country club will be open in January. You get 2 months free use of the club. Also we will give you 50$ for the ink and paper.

I realise the implications of writing an invertation letter but can asure you that this girl is on of the finest profesionals of any nationality and we do really need your help.

Please PM me if you would help. Ow If I can swing this then I will personaly buy you beer or what ever your drink is.
Many thanks and sorry for the spelling.

angel30
21-07-2005, 11:48
Thank you gyes for your possible help. This professinal director is me. Im ok and I have visa. Thank you sobranie.
Sobranie - go away from my life. Sorry.

Halyavshik
21-07-2005, 11:52
And, Melrose Place will return right after this commercial break.

Sobranie
21-07-2005, 12:12
Well Ok. You ask for my help then ??????. Yep Melose Place hahahah
Good luck with the visa.

moscowmail
21-07-2005, 12:18
Well Ok. You ask for my help then ??????. Yep Melose Place hahahah
Good luck with the visa.

I had the invitation in my hands ready for you... :( I don't need the $50 but the country club... now ya got me :) gimme gimme

Sobranie
21-07-2005, 12:22
Buddy your names on the opening party list. But come in the black cloke and magic ball thing.

moscowmail
21-07-2005, 12:28
Buddy your names on the opening party list. But come in the black cloke and magic ball thing.

Hehehe

J.D.
21-07-2005, 12:37
Sobranie, atually an invitation is of little or no help. And it certainly does not speed up the process. I don't understand the part about 'Brit needs American's help' well not outside of the Lend-Lease plan anyway. They don't need a visa as we have grandfathered them into to the no visa required (read 51st state) group in return for some seed work that they did for us a couple of hundred years ago.

I would be happy to meet you at the country club during my two free months to explain it to you some more.
You can put the 50 bucks toward my bar tab at the club.

Sobranie
21-07-2005, 12:45
hahahahah. well she asked and I thought it would help. guess not. upps
Actually the expat site if full of professionals and people of obvious standing. When we have the opening party it would be good if people want to come along for some free grub and a bit of a do. Ill post thread nearer the opening.
Bar tab... bugger - me and my big mouth.... hummm drinks will be free that night :)

RDV
21-07-2005, 14:40
The weirdest thread in a while...