PDA

View Full Version : Are you feeling guilty?

Britanski Soldat
20-07-2005, 18:07
In the 3 months that I have been a 'user' of this site (and nothing else!), I have only 'dinged' a few people Red Points because I genuinely DISAPPROVED of what they had written.

Oh, there was one exception. A certain lady was wanting Red Points, which I freely gave, somewhat belatedly I have to admit, and got a boll*cking because she no longer wanted Red Points, she wanted Greeen ones.................anyway that is an aside!

The main thrust is that I actually feel quite guilty dishing out Red Points to people I do not even know. Perhaps this feeling will subside as I give out more Red Points but I am sure that I would feel even guiltier if I did not sign the points and give a brief indications as to why I had donated them!

Anyway, who else has pangs of guilt as they dish out the points? Perhaps we could start a Support Group................

moscowmail
20-07-2005, 18:09
The red point group... RPG kinda of an explosive name :)

No guilt whatsoever... and if I ping I leave my name :)

exprumos
20-07-2005, 18:22
I leave a note, and my name, so the recipient understands why I have agreed / disagreed their post. And I appreciate when others do the same giving me rep points, no matter what colour.

mediashark
20-07-2005, 18:24
I got quite a few green rep points by starting a thread to ban Nathan Sundar. And I didn't feel any guilt when I gave red rep points to Nathan either. :D

TinyToes
20-07-2005, 18:25
I don't really care for the colours, but love those little notes that people send me.

I think there should be also an option of sending a neutral comment with the note only...

I also always sign my comments

TT

Britanski Soldat
20-07-2005, 19:06
The red point group... RPG kinda of an explosive name :)

Moscowmail,

LOL............Come up against them before (If you know what I mean)!