PDA

View Full Version : Horoscopes ... Pisces are so Romantic!!!!

doogiecb
20-07-2005, 06:20
This week from theonion.com

Aries: (March 21—April 19)
You'll be honored, after a fashion, when the mayor of New York secretly awards you the key to the city of Boston and asks you to "leave no stone atop another."

Taurus: (April. 20—May 20)
You take a lot of pride in what you are, which is at once rather noble, fairly self-destructive, and just ludicrous on the face of it.

Gemini: (May 21—June 21)
You hold advanced degrees in mathematics and physics, collect Renaissance bronzes, and have an especial penchant for chamber music, but a leading deodorant company insists you're a "Mitchum Man."

Cancer: (June 22—July 22)
Your life will continue unchanged for six of the next seven days. The other one will feature lots of upset bison.

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22)
Scientists will have completed a map of the universe within 25 years, making life hell for you and other lovers of ambiguity.

Virgo: (Aug. 23—Sept. 22)
For the next year, you'll be haunted by the sickly, ghostly, jolly specter of those 110 pounds you had surgically excised in May.

Libra: (Sept. 23—Oct. 23)
Your soft life is destroyed with the exposure of your false birth certificate, forcing you out from under the shelter of child-labor laws.

Scorpio: (Oct. 24—Nov. 21)
Being blonde, healthy, and blue-eyed comes in handy yet again this week when the government unveils its new program of National Socialized Medicine.

Sagittarius: (Nov. 22—Dec. 21)
A little superstition never hurt anyone, but it's becoming a real pain for everyone to accommodate your lucky full-sized replica of Michelangelo's David.

Capricorn: (Dec. 22—Jan. 19)
If there's one problem with your get-rich-quick scheme, it's probably that one that the police, the Mafia, and the Treasury Department all used to track you down.

Aquarius: (Jan. 20—Feb. 18)
You thought you'd gotten past that incident last winter when you T-boned that bus, but the world's buses have pledged to avenge their fallen comrade sevenfold.

Pisces: (Feb. 19—March 20)
Your attempt to make the most romantic marriage proposal in history backfires when it rains unexpectedly, the gondola catches fire, and the bear forgets its training and reverts to man-eating.

Gabster
20-07-2005, 07:56
Yes...we are...

doogiecb
20-07-2005, 09:41
Yes...we are...

Your a Pisces and also have a wonder woman costume???? :rolleyes:

hhhmmmm...... I'm in love :inlove:

Gabster
20-07-2005, 09:44
Your a Pisces and also have a wonder woman costume???? :rolleyes:

hhhmmmm...... I'm in love :inlove:

Well, I'm a cusp gal--so I guess Aries is more the Wonder Woman part...

Britanski Soldat
20-07-2005, 10:23
Not as Romantic or as pasionate as Scorpios so I am led to believe.........

Kseniya
20-07-2005, 10:30
How I wish to have a key from Boston... :rolleyes:

Gabster
20-07-2005, 10:38
Not as Romantic or as pasionate as Scorpios so I am led to believe.........

So, so misinformed... :rolleyes:

Britanski Soldat
20-07-2005, 10:39
Boston or Boscoe?

I am perplexed.............!

doogiecb
20-07-2005, 10:51
Well, I'm a cusp gal--so I guess Aries is more the Wonder Woman part...

"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks .... it is the East, and Gabster the wonder woman :gorgeous: is the sun :sunny: "

Sorry, all this discussion of romance and passion while seeing gabster's avatar got my heart racing ...... ah, love :inlove: it must be this spring time warm weather we are having.

Britanski Soldat
20-07-2005, 10:55
So, so misinformed... :rolleyes:

Oooooh, you are SO cruel........it hurts so much...........perhaps you should change your user name to 'Cruella De Ville'............! :rolleyes:

Gabster
20-07-2005, 19:11
"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks .... it is the East, and Gabster the wonder woman :gorgeous: is the sun :sunny: "

Sorry, all this discussion of romance and passion while seeing gabster's avatar got my heart racing ...... ah, love :inlove: it must be this spring time warm weather we are having.

Is it my golden lasso or my bullet-repelling wristcuffs that has you so hot and bothered? Noooo....it must be the tiara and boots--yes?

doogiecb
20-07-2005, 19:33
Is it my golden lasso or my bullet-repelling wristcuffs that has you so hot and bothered? Noooo....it must be the tiara and boots--yes?

Well, that plus your humor & charm :inlove:

Well, and I'm also in a flirtateous mood :reindeer:

lol.... well, you cute little sense of humor :rolleyes:

Gabster
20-07-2005, 19:36
Oooooh, you are SO cruel........it hurts so much...........perhaps you should change your user name to 'Cruella De Ville'............! :rolleyes:

Nope, don't wear fur (I hear my ideology might change in Moscow but right now, no) and I do like puppies. Live ones.

mediashark
20-07-2005, 19:37
mediasharkie's a pisces! :D but oh, i'm already married.... ;)

Gabster
20-07-2005, 19:38
Well, that plus your humor & charm :inlove:

Well, and I'm also in a flirtateous mood :reindeer:

lol.... well, you cute little sense of humor :rolleyes:

:inlove: Right back at'ya Doogie, always did want a younger, smart man...oooh, and a doctah, too!

doogiecb
20-07-2005, 19:38

you can still be romantic ......your wife may insist that when you are romantic, no bears are involved????

Britanski Soldat
20-07-2005, 19:39
Talking of puppies, yes real puppies just this once, I once read an advertisement as follows:

"Alsation puppies for sale, will eat anything, very fond of children...................."!

Absolutely outstanding.........!

Gabster
20-07-2005, 19:40

Let's start a big fishpond, sort of a commune for married Pisceans. Free (Willy) love, and all that. :rolleyes:

doogiecb
20-07-2005, 19:40
:inlove: Right back at'ya Doogie, always did want a younger, smart man...oooh, and a doctah, too!

now now, you say your older but your avatar indicates you being cleverly disguised as a responsible adult?????

HHHHHHmmmmmmm...... that has me curious? :eh:

mediashark
20-07-2005, 19:54
Let's start a big fishpond, sort of a commune for married Pisceans. Free (Willy) love, and all that. :rolleyes:

I doubt you'd want a shark in there! :D

Gabster
20-07-2005, 19:55
I doubt you'd want a shark in there! :D

Awww, sharks need love, too!

mediashark
20-07-2005, 19:57
I would think myself to be in heaven if I were in a big *fish* pond! :)