PDA

View Full Version : Swimming at CSkA

kimula
18-07-2005, 15:01
I live near CSKA (Beloruskaya-Dinamo-Aeroport-Sokol area-al relatively close by car or metro. :wavey: ) and am looking for some others who would like to swim laps in the pool there. there may be some other public pools in the area. i believe the cost is 150 rubles per time, the average for this city. you can pm with answer.

Moorka
19-07-2005, 16:29
would you be willing to consider Chaika (Park Kultury)?

Kaps
19-07-2005, 16:34
Is it true that you need a medical certificate to swim in a public swimming pool in Moscow? Or anybody can go?

Surok
19-07-2005, 16:36
Is it true that you need a medical certificate to swim in a public swimming pool in Moscow? Or anybody can go?

yes, it's true - but many pools - including Chaika, I think - have an on-site doctor who will write you a certificate for a small fee.

the rule doesn't apply to pools in gyms and health clubs, AFAIK.

DPG
19-07-2005, 16:38
Someone once told me that somewhere in Moscow there is a swimming pool filled with seawater...anyone been??

Moorka
19-07-2005, 17:10
DPG

http://index.afisha.ru/fitness-review?id=9679

this is it i think

http://www.nemoclub.ru/contacts.htm

and this is the diving club based in "Atlant"

re:medical transcripts

in Chaika you can get one on-ste for approx. 300 rub

DPG
19-07-2005, 17:28
Moorka - Great! Thanks for the links!!

Moorka
19-07-2005, 17:43
DPG

at your service=))

kimula
19-07-2005, 22:12
hi, i live near Cska so that is where I swim, and it's far, far less expensive and crowded that chaika, which is far from me. the medical certificates are a formality and no big deal; you just pay a small fee for six months. i can get them for anyone who wants to swim with me.

Moorka
20-07-2005, 15:43
well, i'm willing to check cska out if you don't mind. starting when?

RDV
21-07-2005, 13:30
hi, i live near Cska so that is where I swim, and it's far, far less expensive and crowded that chaika, which is far from me. the medical certificates are a formality and no big deal; you just pay a small fee for six months. i can get them for anyone who wants to swim with me.

Can you post the details of the CSKA pool: hours, cost (per visit), address? Do you know if you can take lessons there? If you can, do you happen to know how much it costs. Does the pool have its website?

What days do you go there?

Akila Pils
25-07-2005, 11:12
Is cska not too crowded?

I go to olimpiskiy which is quite good these days; 3-4 persons per lap; but it closes entire august for maintenance and I need an alternative for swimming...

Flavia
25-07-2005, 15:43
Hi there!
I'm planning to try Luzhniki this week. I heard the pool there is quite nice. You're welcome to join! :)

denis
25-07-2005, 17:14

I could join you at CSKA on evenings once a week though I work right accross the street from Chaika - it is crowded. We could actually try it some time too. I need 'spravka' assistance. so, pls PM me your mobile.

Akila Pils
25-07-2005, 17:57
Hi there!
I'm planning to try Luzhniki this week. I heard the pool there is quite nice. You're welcome to join! :)

Luzhniki could be a nice try but hard for me cause of traffic during weekdays.

Unless there is a metro solution?

How about sunday ? If I can fit it in my 'sleeping-until-noon-and-play-tennis-in-late-afternoon' plans :verycool: