PDA

View Full Version : English Language Creative Writing Club

Danny
15-07-2005, 17:44
Is anyone interested in forming an English Language Creative Writing Club? I am an author and writer ( www.robinbarratt.co.uk ) and would like to hear of others - any nationality - interested in getting together to practice creative writing. Pls call 8 915 317 2012 or e-mail: RobinBarratt@yahoo.com
Not got as venue yet - just gauging interest.
Robin aka Danny

Danny
19-07-2005, 10:44
Thanks to everyone that has viewed my thread. There are lots of replies and discussions to this thread in the Lessons Forum.

it is great to see people are interested !

Someone is getting back to me today / tomorrow with a possible venue, although it won't be available until 9pm - hope that will be OK. The hardest thing will be finding a date and time suitable to most.

I was thinking of a format to the evening - maybe for everyone intending to attend to write a descriptive piece on a particular / specific subject, one page, and then for the group to discuss it, the expression of their ideas, thoughts, feelings, descriptions etc.

What do you think ?

Surok
19-07-2005, 11:00
Depending on where the venue is, I think 9pm may be a little late for some people (i.e. me!)

When you have more info, post a tentative time and date, and see what people say.

moscowmail
19-07-2005, 11:04
http://www.expat.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Use this place guys