View Full Version : Doctor ?

14-07-2005, 14:39
Anyone know of a Doctor that will prescribe a non-narcotic medication that I normally get privately perscribed in the UK. Asked a couple of pharmacies but said only sold with perscription.

14-07-2005, 16:16
..if nothing / no one can help, call your embassy. each and everyone ahs their own doctor, where yo ualso can speak i nyour language and explain your problem. if the medication is what you say, any reasonable doctor should write out a piece3 of paper.
on the other hand try the 36.6 chemist on tverskaya, i found they are reasonable people there and you can talk to them. they do nothing against the law, not worth for them because of a bottle of medication to loose their job or go to jail...