PDA

View Full Version : Just can't beat Russian Windows!

DPG
13-07-2005, 16:06
Water is coming in through the window of my flat...

Nothing unusual about that you might say - barring the fact that the window is currently CLOSED...!!

LOL!!

First time the plants have been watered in months!!;)

Britanski Soldat
13-07-2005, 16:11
Is it hot water..............?

DPG
13-07-2005, 16:14
Hmmm, the post probably won't mean much to those not currently in Moscow, but for your benefit, it is raining in a way that makes me think that shortly, an old bearded fellow will get on to the roof of a neighbouring building and start building a large ship designed to carry pairs of animals...

Halyavshik
13-07-2005, 16:17
I just don't get how the meteorologists missed the enormous dark blip that this thunderstorm must have represented on their radar screens.

DPG
13-07-2005, 16:19
They have raderscreens??

I'm beginning to think that they get out of bed, look up at the sky, hold a handkerchief up to the wind and then run to the studio to tell us all that there definitely won't be any thunderstorms today!!

peyote
13-07-2005, 16:53
They have raderscreens??

I'm beginning to think that they get out of bed, look up at the sky, hold a handkerchief up to the wind and then run to the studio to tell us all that there definitely won't be any thunderstorms today!!naughty boy! you shall not reveal russian science secrets in an open forum.

mediashark
13-07-2005, 17:26
Which hole? The one you punched in right in the middle of the pane during one of those typically Russian post-2-bottles-of-vodka bawl?

RDV
13-07-2005, 17:29
They have raderscreens??

I'm beginning to think that they get out of bed, look up at the sky, hold a handkerchief up to the wind and then run to the studio to tell us all that there definitely won't be any thunderstorms today!!

No-no-no, they lick their index finger and then stick it up :D Just like the Wolf in NU, POGODI!

RDV
13-07-2005, 17:30
Water is coming in through the window of my flat...

Nothing unusual about that you might say - barring the fact that the window is currently CLOSED...!!

LOL!!

First time the plants have been watered in months!!;)

Actually went you wrote Windows I thought you meant the OS :) Oh, well, too much IT...

rosieredwood
13-07-2005, 17:36
Upon first reading the thread heading, I thought this topic was about Microsoft Windows' Russian version :inlove:

RDV
13-07-2005, 17:38
Upon first reading the thread heading, I thought this topic was about Microsoft Windows' Russian version :inlove:

Ok, so I am not the only one.

CaveMan
13-07-2005, 17:49
Ok, so I am not the only one.

Certainly not...

peyote
13-07-2005, 17:56
i fell for that too 'cause windows sucks! ;-) now, imagine a translation!

once i saw "insertion slot" translated as "ranura de insercion", which is just a poetic way for "a** crack".

sorry for thread hijacking - nu pogodi!

RDV
13-07-2005, 18:12
Certainly not...

Welcome aboard :hooray: