PDA

View Full Version : How to find CRO and Project managers in India?

Marisha
12-07-2005, 14:45
My company is looking for several CRA and project managers in India...it proves to be a difficult thing since we need high qualification and knowlege of English and so on. Can somebody advice what kind of Internet sites or even recruting agencies I can turn to. If you have any advice do not hezitate to unswer or PM.

Marisha
12-07-2005, 17:27
Hmmm....any resonable Ideas out there?

Britanski Soldat
12-07-2005, 17:30
CRO ?

sparky
12-07-2005, 17:30
You could try the Institute of Project Managers web site and place an ad, otherwise try some of the Universities that run the PM course in India (or elsewhere), a lot of them have links for prospective employers.

trebor
12-07-2005, 17:56
I would look via Dubai.
Firstly, its one of the fastest developing cities in the world with many international construction companies. There are zillions of Indians working there at all levels.
A suitable candidate in Dubai will have experience working overseas, working to international standards and references that will be checkable.
Also a web search of Dubai recruitment companies would throw up more logical options for you.

Marisha
12-07-2005, 18:06
CRA -Clinical Research Assistant that was what I inisially ment - CRO was my mistake...Thanks to BS.

Britanski Soldat
12-07-2005, 18:49
Hey, I did not make the mistake................!

Marisha
13-07-2005, 15:06
And still who can reccomend me some sites in India where I can post an add bout hiring a CRA....I feel so strssed out. Two weeks left till my boss goes to India and he already wants to have some people for the interview...