PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Required

exprumos
11-07-2005, 18:01
And no, I'm not trying to annoy anyone as a result of the hacking here earlier this year.
I need to find an honest computer whizz who, as an experiment, would hack our company's site - or at least try to. We want to test our security status, and there really isn't a better way than to get an expert to try it.
Anyone know anyone who might know someone?

hc_blacki
12-07-2005, 00:42
How mutch you want to spend for this "experiment"?

Surok
12-07-2005, 11:10
wouldn't it make sense to contact a company which specializes in this very thing? I can try and dig up some names if you are interested - do you have any geographical preferences? Does the company/ individual have to be based in Moscow?

Britanski Soldat
12-07-2005, 12:00
I would strongly recommend that you employ a reputable Security Consultancy Company that conducts penetration tests etc of IT systems and networks.

I am not sure what type of data you are wishing to protect but it is not just the integrity and confidentiality of the data that is important. It may be that availablity is just as important. If you loose it or can not access it, will the business collapse? If so, then you need to consider separate servers and databases etc to ensure business continuity.................

My advice is that it is a big subject which should be left to the professionals and not some IT geek from around the corner........................!

One such Company worth contacting is:

Oleg Babinov
Risk Advisory Group
Suite 238, 8th Floor
Entrance 6,
1 Kaluzhskaya Square
Moscow 119049

Email: general@riskadvisory.net Tel: 7 095 937 7080
Fax: 7 095 937 7081
Email: moscow@riskadvisory.net

exprumos
12-07-2005, 13:49