PDA

View Full Version : Anna Fedorova-hot or not?

trancophile
04-10-2010, 17:19
As I find myself watching yet another news clip from RT I can't help but get thinking, who thinks Anna Fedorova from RT is hot?

She's a main host on the channel.

Anna, if you are out there, I think you are beautiful.

ReallyGreatConcerts
04-10-2010, 17:41
I watched RT the other week.

Apparently the Five-Year Plan for Tractor Production has been completed in only Four Years, and the weather in Russia in 2011 will be better than in the United States. They interviewed a Rap Performer who is completely unknown in the USA, who has written a song saying that things are very bad in the United States. I think they said his name was Dean Reid, but I may have been mistaken. Supplies of cocoa powder will be in the shops again soon. Russia's team beat the USA in an obscure sport which is apparently the world's most important sport.

trancophile
04-10-2010, 17:46
I agree that RT does provide coverage of some rather obscure happenings/topics, though it seems it is their aim to do so.

ReallyGreatConcerts
04-10-2010, 17:54
I'm afraid they've lost the plot ;)

Their original aim was to show the Russian view of things to the world, and they were called "Russia Today". But now their employees are banned from using that name - it has to be called "RT".

The funniest of all is that bulky whiskered ape "Wayne Madson, Investigative Journalist", with the jacket that won't button around his bulging waist... reading out things he's apparently "discovered" this week?!?!

Sadly they've lost all credibility these days. If they even put forward a positive spin on the Kremlin's policies you could see a reason for the channel - but instead it's just gonzo stuff bought-in from Alex Jones.

They lost me as a viewer (and occasional correspondent) when they broadcast a serious interview with Nick Griffin.

Swordfish90293
04-10-2010, 18:04
Anna is beautiful in a sadistic sort of way...

trancophile
04-10-2010, 18:08
Anna is beautiful in a sadistic sort of way...

...for some that's alright. ;)

Gypsy
04-10-2010, 22:34
Not at all.

Viola
04-10-2010, 23:06
Who is Anna Fedorova? :confused:

ReallyGreatConcerts
04-10-2010, 23:14

No-one important ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/anyafedorova

Viola
04-10-2010, 23:18
No-one important ;)

Oh, thank you for broadening my horizon :bookworm:

alouette
04-10-2010, 23:31
No-one important ;)

We happened to have quite a few popular Annas. :))

YouTube - Alleged Russian spy speaks

TolkoRaz
05-10-2010, 07:28
who thinks Anna Fedorova from RT is hot?

She's not my type and I am quite sure I am not her type, but her American accent is a HUGE turn-off in my book! :book:

As they say, 'Different courses for different horses' :10310:

tasel
05-10-2010, 11:07
She is not hot, but pretty.

Swordfish90293
05-10-2010, 11:30
...her American accent is a HUGE turn-off in my book! :10310:

You wrote a book?

trancophile
05-10-2010, 11:52
She is not hot, but pretty.

Agreed, pretty and amiable, however the true test would be in the love nest. Gigity.

TolkoRaz
05-10-2010, 13:04
You wrote a book?

Written, edited countless times, but not yet published! :book:

Rhubard Geoff
05-10-2010, 14:35
I watched RT the other week.

Apparently the Five-Year Plan for Tractor Production has been completed in only Four Years, and the weather in Russia in 2011 will be better than in the United States. They interviewed a Rap Performer who is completely unknown in the USA, who has written a song saying that things are very bad in the United States. I think they said his name was Dean Reid, but I may have been mistaken. Supplies of cocoa powder will be in the shops again soon. Russia's team beat the USA in an obscure sport which is apparently the world's most important sport.

Please stay on thread.

My answer. Yes, I would. I was only thinking this at the weekend.

Rhubard Geoff
05-10-2010, 14:40
:10806:

TolkoRaz
05-10-2010, 14:50
I understand that, although she might look OK, she has bad breath! :10310:

Gypsy
05-10-2010, 15:42

She looks weird to me - her features are too big for her head. She is more like a Thunderbirds puppet - not very attractive and definitely not hot.

EDIT: she does speak very highly of me though.

kassandra
05-10-2010, 16:22
I would say she is very obnoxious. It hinders me from seeing her beuaty.
Although I dont really know her so I might be nonobjective

AndreyS
05-10-2010, 16:39
You wrote a book?
He is just British! ;-)

AndreyS
05-10-2010, 16:52
I would say she is very obnoxious. It hinders me from seeing her beuaty.
Although I dont really know her so I might be nonobjective

Of course your better!

sweetfart
05-10-2010, 18:59
Unfortunately for most people, keeping your natural pale complexion reduces you to only being "cute" or "pretty" at the most but not "hot." Occasionally someone pale like Angelina Jolie has something different and will afford to be ranked as "beautiful." But when most people think of hot, a nice tan is needed. I guess it's because a tan is associated with beach culture and hence has more sex appeal to it. I dunno. But it's just an observation of mine.

That being said, perhaps you guys would find Anna Fedorova HOT if she had a tan.

sweetfart
05-10-2010, 19:17
She's not my type and I am quite sure I am not her type, but her American accent is a HUGE turn-off in my book! :book:

As they say, 'Different courses for different horses' :10310:

I think you're talking about the wrong Anna Fedorova. I heard her voice on Youtube and that is NOT an American accent. British, Australian, or something else. But NOT American.

Rhubard Geoff
05-10-2010, 20:48
I think you're talking about the wrong Anna Fedorova. I heard her voice on Youtube and that is NOT an American accent. British, Australian, or something else. But NOT American.

All the non native speakers at RT have such horrendous accents. it's painful to listen to them sometimes. Where do they train them to speak like that? It's certainly not British.

Rhubard Geoff
05-10-2010, 20:49
She looks weird to me - her features are too big for her head. She is more like a Thunderbirds puppet -

and since when have you been so picky?

tasel
05-10-2010, 23:28

This one should be called HONEY.

ReallyGreatConcerts
06-10-2010, 00:07
All the non native speakers at RT have such horrendous accents. it's painful to listen to them sometimes. Where do they train them to speak like that? It's certainly not British.

Please stay on topic.

Frankly I can't agree with that sweeping generalisation. Bill Dod has perfect contemporary British English. Alice Hibbert is also classical UK English, and so of course is Kevin. They are the only three I remember - haven't watched for a long time now.

nbogaard
06-10-2010, 08:38

Hah, Viola, I had to google her to find out who she is. I do not think she is hot but I am absolutely certain that she would not find me hot either. She can google me all day and not come up with a picture.

trancophile
06-10-2010, 11:46
I'm pretty sure she has an Aussie/UK/Russian background. There's definitely no American accent there. She speaks Aussie/British English.

her with a tan and in a bikinki, damn!

Gypsy
06-10-2010, 12:29
and since when have you been so picky?

I have always been very picky.

Regarding pale complexion and "hotness".

Pale women can be, and are, hot. Uma Thurman for example, Angelina Jolie as already mentioned. Look around you on the metro and you will see many hot women who are pale. I know a few personally.

TolkoRaz
06-10-2010, 22:03
Out of 10, I would not give her 1! ;)

sweetfart
06-10-2010, 23:54
I wasn't saying pale people are ugly I was just saying their beauty is termed in a different way. Being tan is more sexual. Being pale can be attractive but it's more or less cute or pretty. When I think of pretty I don't think of sex appeal so much. Tan people get noticed faster too.

Which ones do you notice first?
http://www.beautynewsnyc.com/home/uploads/2007/01/faux_tan_before_after_shot.jpg

http://www.sandiegoht.com/misc/before_after/images/before_after.jpg

It's the same reason bodybuilders will get tans before competitions. I'm not a tanning advocate, I'm just pointing out a common illusion that helps women and men fool people. ;)

AndreyS
07-10-2010, 00:05
Out of 10, I would not give her 1! ;)

Maybe her face is not perfect... But why not think about all the rest? Letting your imagination skyrocket?

sweetfart
07-10-2010, 00:08
Please stay on topic.

Frankly I can't agree with that sweeping generalisation. Bill Dod has perfect contemporary British English. Alice Hibbert is also classical UK English, and so of course is Kevin. They are the only three I remember - haven't watched for a long time now.

Aren't those all Brits?

TolkoRaz
07-10-2010, 06:54
Maybe her face is not perfect... But why not think about all the rest? Letting your imagination skyrocket?

Or just keep the light off when giving her the good news? :p

Gypsy
07-10-2010, 08:25
I wasn't saying pale people are ugly I was just saying their beauty is termed in a different way. Being tan is more sexual. Being pale can be attractive but it's more or less cute or pretty. When I think of pretty I don't think of sex appeal so much. Tan people get noticed faster too.

Which ones do you notice first?
http://www.beautynewsnyc.com/home/uploads/2007/01/faux_tan_before_after_shot.jpg

http://www.sandiegoht.com/misc/before_after/images/before_after.jpg

It's the same reason bodybuilders will get tans before competitions. I'm not a tanning advocate, I'm just pointing out a common illusion that helps women and men fool people. ;)

OK, I misunderstood your point - you are right.

Korotky Gennady
08-10-2010, 19:53
So you all decided... she is hot or not ? :question:

At first moment I thought that this thread is about this kgb b..tch Anna Chapman.

kassandra
08-10-2010, 20:19
So you all decided... she is hot or not ? :question:

At first moment I thought that this thread is about this kgb b..tch Anna Chapman.

What s the point to make a common decision? :)
I dont think anybody here has a chance :) She is engeged

Korotky Gennady
08-10-2010, 20:25
She is engeged

cool for her
:10241:

:)