PDA

View Full Version : Cut off a bureaucrat?

samcopernik
01-10-2010, 16:21
What happens if you accidentally-on-purpose obstruct an apparatchik while he is trying to execute a maneuver that would otherwise be illegal, but for the blue light? Has anyone ever tried it?

franzewich
01-10-2010, 16:48
What happens if you accidentally-on-purpose obstruct an apparatchik while he is trying to execute a maneuver that would otherwise be illegal, but for the blue light? Has anyone ever tried it?

You will be sent for a long vacation to Siberia! ;) With lots of exercise in fresh air!

tvadim133
01-10-2010, 20:33

Did not understand, but I can guess:

If it is connected with driving, maximum you will pay fines, but frankly speaking, they will not waist their time to wait for GIBDD.

I did several times.

The only thing I do not recommend is to do it with the presidential cortege. :)

Benedikt
01-10-2010, 21:26
an they could not care less. another shiguli less, so what. they are the 'krutoi' boys wand we have to kotau when we see one, in the car, in the office and even in the toilet, if they had their way.
may they rot in hell, or maybe one day THEY will get under the wheels of an even BIGGER black 'tank'.