PDA

View Full Version : nice party tonight?

angel30
08-07-2005, 09:11
Hi! Do you know some nice parties tonight - my friends coming and Id like to show them Moscow in night time. Some place where we can talk, eat and dance a lot!!!

Ghost
08-07-2005, 09:45
Albion!

TinyToes
08-07-2005, 09:53
Albion!
so Albion it is!
I'll be SOLO tonight, but nevertheless planning to have loads of fun!

Ghost
08-07-2005, 09:53
1. How can you have lots of fun when you don't drink?

2. Bring research!

Benedikt
08-07-2005, 09:58
we have disco tonight, (from 10 pm) some promoters MOST PROBABLY will be here ( last week it was beer...)
where:TRAMPLIN

TinyToes
08-07-2005, 10:05
1. How can you have lots of fun when you don't drink?

2. Bring research!

1) I CAN have lots of fun without drinking (it's a matter of habbit)
2) I have already sent a request to those docs.

moscowmail
08-07-2005, 10:07
so Albion it is!
I'll be SOLO tonight, but nevertheless planning to have loads of fun!

Where is me boy Lledy?

TinyToes
08-07-2005, 10:08
Where is me boy Lledy?
not here, MM, far from here... [wiping tears...]

moscowmail
08-07-2005, 10:13
not here, MM, far from here... [wiping tears...]

Well, as an English man and a gentleman I will take full responsibilty and ensure non of these bad people take advantage of an innocent lady like yourself, I will ensure you drink only tea, you will sit protected from anyone in a corner by the bathroom and security guards will stand over you.....

Or we can just get raving drunk and fall over....

Your choice

TinyToes
08-07-2005, 10:25
innocent lady like yourself
Well, as a russian woman and a Lady I would suggest us having lots of wild fun without you paying too much attention to my green tea.
That would probably include some wild laughs on the stupid jokes, good music, loud talks, me trying to pull some chicks, lap dances, and checking the Albion's kitchen at 3 am...

angel30
08-07-2005, 10:28
Why people think that for fun you have to drink? I alwyas have fun when good and nice people around and great musik. It depends on myself do I have fun or not. Much better to dance all night without get drunk and feel great to the next day and continue :-))
So, folks, what is better Albion or Tramplin? And where is Tramplin?

moscowmail
08-07-2005, 10:31
Well, as a russian woman and a Lady I would suggest us having lots of wild fun without you paying too much attention to my green tea.
That would probably include some wild laughs on the stupid jokes, good music, loud talks, me trying to pull some chicks, lap dances, and checking the Albion's kitchen at 3 am...

<Beavis and Butthead voice> huh huh she said pulling chicks.. huh huh...

TinyToes
08-07-2005, 10:47
<Beavis and Butthead voice> huh huh she said pulling chicks.. huh huh...
yeah, check it out, huh, huh
pulling chicks...

moscowmail
08-07-2005, 10:48
yeah, check it out, huh, huh
pulling chicks...

Lled was looking GOOOOOOd in that one ;)

Oh well, another obvious boy dream down the drain :( a friend of mine (cute) recently asked me if I knew another girl (cute) who would... ah never mind :(

TinyToes
08-07-2005, 10:54

Oh well, another obvious boy dream down the drain :( a friend of mine (cute) recently asked me if I knew another girl (cute) who would... ah never mind :(
I have a very strange taste... what's cute for you might not necessarily be cute for me... but what the f..., bring her to the A tonight...

moscowmail
08-07-2005, 10:56
I have a very strange taste... what's cute for you might not necessarily be cute for me... but what the f..., bring her to the A tonight...

Ermm, wel you are kinda cute... is my taste THAT bad :) mind you I kinda fancy Lled sometimes as well ,... dohh there I go again, bursting thought bubbles

TinyToes
08-07-2005, 11:16
Ermm, wel you are kinda cute... is my taste THAT bad :) mind you I kinda fancy Lled sometimes as well ,... dohh there I go again, bursting thought bubbles
Btw, he just told me on the phone that he ALMOST trusts you regarding taking care of me as a Gentleman tonight...

moscowmail
08-07-2005, 11:25
Btw, he just told me on the phone that he ALMOST trusts you regarding taking care of me as a Gentleman tonight...

Dohh, that's my problem, I try to be very naughty but I can't :(

Lled
08-07-2005, 17:52

I'm not sure if I should get on the first flight back......

TinyToes
08-07-2005, 17:53
I'm not sure if I should get on the first flight back......
No-no, I'll manage by my own here honey

Lled
09-07-2005, 11:00
No-no, I'll manage by my own here honey

Gosh I love it when you are me....