View Full Version : Landlord letter?

06-07-2005, 21:40
I have downloaded some templates for the landlord letter needed to register a multi-entry visa. However, where should the landlord get this letter notarized? Is it a simple procedure or do they need to get mutliple stamps? Will a notarized letter suffice?

06-07-2005, 23:07
Meredith, you and your landlord (or you, with his passport information written on the form -- with his signature, of course) must visit your local DEZ --' direktsiya edinogo ('edinovo') zakazchika -- where you are presented with an invoice for payment on your portion of the 'communal' services, i.e., utilities, that you will utilise over the next six months at said address of registration. You must then visit the local Sberbank in order to remit payment on said invoice, then return to your local DEZ for the officially stamped form, which then accompanies your passport and visa to OVIR/UVIR (side question -- Does ANYONE know WHICH is the correct acronym?) for registration -- all within a three day period.