PDA

View Full Version : BBC Trafalgar Ball 2010

davtan
26-09-2010, 19:24
BBC Trafalgar Ball
Trafalgar Ball 2010
British Business Club - 11th Trafalgar Ball, Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, Saturday 23rd Oct at 18;30 pm

Dear All,

The plans for this year's Trafalgar Ball are proceeding well. The venue is confirmed, a sumptuous menu chosen, great entertainment booked and we are now in the process of accumulating substantial supplies of alcohol for your enjoyment during the evening!

At this time 30% of the tickets have been sold, so if you do want to come to this highlight event, please contact us urgently to book your table or seats. Each table costs 60,000 rbls.- with 10 seats and individual seats cost 7,000rbls.- each. I have 4 seats left at my table.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! We are eager to make the Ball another outstanding evening and to raise as much money as possible for the Taganka Children's Fund. WE NEED SPONSORS for Raffle Prizes, please ask your company, local restaurant, bar or other to supply a prize that we can use for the Raffle Prizes.

Would you like to raise your profile amongst the expat community? Then help us by sponsoring the entertainment, the wine or even the bar! Details on request.

We fully appreciate that times are not easy, but the mother's and kids at Taganka Children's Fund still need our support. Over the years the money raised at the Trafalgar Ball has contributed greatly to keeping families together and we want to continue this support.

BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW to avoid disappointment and call us if you can support with sponsorship or gifts.

To book tickets/tables/ask for sponsorship opportunities please PM me in the first instance.

Thanks in advance.

Mods, could you please sticky this? thanks

davtan
29-09-2010, 18:25
bump