PDA

View Full Version : Tricky Situation

TrininMoscow
03-07-2005, 16:09
I'm an american with a multiple entry russian visa expiring on july 10th. I am currently in Montenegro for the summer and I have a return ticket purchased by my employer to Moscow for august 27th. I need to get a tourist visa. Anyone have the slightest idea of whether this will be incredibly difficult, easy enough, or even possible from where I am currently. The idea is I don't want to have to spend more than the standard fee for the tourist visa.

Braders
03-07-2005, 20:17
I'm still waiting for a 'Thanks, Cheers, Nice One' for the info about Budva that that you asked for via PM 2 months ago. ;)

Ned Kelly
03-07-2005, 20:31
yes you bloody ratbag. braders even had the wolf redraft and edit that two page missive - into a sort of manchester-wolverhampton mongrel english -and not even a "thanks very much guvn'r" for his troubles!

Braders
04-07-2005, 04:51
yes you bloody ratbag. braders even had the wolf redraft and edit that two page missive - into a sort of manchester-wolverhampton mongrel english -and not even a "thanks very much guvn'r" for his troubles!

In a roundabout sort of way, are you saying i'm 'common' Ned!?

P.S i'm still serious about the 'thankyou' comment, even 'cheers ears' will do!

Ned Kelly
04-07-2005, 07:31
no, i'm saying he's a slack bastard as a lot of effort went into that pm!

Braders
04-07-2005, 07:39
17 paragraphs in all! Mancunian paragraphs as well - 28 words to each one. ;)

TrininMoscow
06-07-2005, 00:46
and of course the citations and footnotes were illuminating, but not as useful as the cornocopia of a bibliography that your provided me on the landscape.

So I guess no one has any advice for me.

crom
06-07-2005, 17:28
I'm an american with a multiple entry russian visa expiring on july 10th. I am currently in Montenegro for the summer and I have a return ticket purchased by my employer to Moscow for august 27th. I need to get a tourist visa. Anyone have the slightest idea of whether this will be incredibly difficult, easy enough, or even possible from where I am currently. The idea is I don't want to have to spend more than the standard fee for the tourist visa.

1. It will be incredibly difficult.
2. Do not spend more than the standard fee

Hope this helps