PDA

View Full Version : Footie

kerwat72
24-09-2010, 19:45
Hi, Im new to Moscow as was just wondering where would be a good place to go to watch the Footie ? I would love to watch Celtic and Hibs play tomorrow and also just in General pubs that are good for a beer and to meet some new friends.:uk:

kerwat72
26-09-2010, 10:38
Hi, Im new to Moscow as was just wondering where would be a good place to go to watch the Footie ? I would love to watch Celtic and Hibs play tomorrow and also just in General pubs that are good for a beer and to meet some new friends.:uk:

lol not one single reply :-( ochh well nae worries will google some places :-) x

AussieinMoscow
26-09-2010, 11:16
Hi Kerwat :)

As no one else is being helpful, I thought I would suggest some places.
I have watched a couple of games at Katie O'shea's and at a place called radio city (but that was to watch the world cup, but I'm sure they would show footy as well).
I watched a game in Silvers once too. Silvers is pretty small and not very nice if you don't smoke. But if you don't mind putting up with the smoke it's pretty good.
Sorry, thats not overly helpful, but I only ever watch the Oz state of Origin, and when we verse New Zealand.
Your best bet is probably the Irish pubs.
:beerbros:
Good luck!
:)

Gypsy
26-09-2010, 12:48
Places that show Football:

Katie's as said
Papas
Silvers
Radio City
Bar BQ
Buddies
John Donne

Since you are after a Hibs game I would suggest Katie's, Buddies or Radio City as they can show more than one game and not many will want a Hibs game if there are EPL games on.

Kerwat: most people have already gone out on friday at the time you posted and if you check visitors you will see saturday is a very quiet time on the site, and with the great weather yesterday I'd think even more people spent the day outside. I think if you'd posted earlier on friday you'd have had more luck. Generally people here like to help if they can.

kerwat72
26-09-2010, 15:26
Thanks so much for the replys will check out some of these places and yes my timimg of post was not great but cheers for taking the time :11158:

TolkoRaz
26-09-2010, 19:51
In the interests of marketing yourself kerwat72, I suggest that you reinstate your original avatar! ;)

kerwat72
26-09-2010, 21:11
Thanks for making me smile but im not trying to market myself !:)

TolkoRaz
28-09-2010, 19:11
OK, fully understood, but you could still return to using the original avatar! :D