Jungo
Linda
Moral Code X
Pet Shop Boys
Red Elvises

What's wrong here?

P.I.M.P.
30-06-2005, 21:56
Couldn't we get a better headliner than Pet Shop Boys??

Pooty Poot
30-06-2005, 23:06
Ooh, I'm a big McCartney fan !

chunkyhunkymonkey
01-07-2005, 10:29
Do you have to get tickets beforehand or do you just turn up? Would like to go for a bit... just to say that I was there!

jheisel
01-07-2005, 10:46
The Moscow line-up was put together very last-minute, from what I understand. Even so, though, the selection of Russian bands playing is horrible.

Chunky -- I understand that the event is free -- just turn up very early on Saturday

exprumos
01-07-2005, 12:13
Bob Geldof? Mariah Carey?
Jeez, I'd rather watch Uma Turman (at Kuskovo)- but as it's going to rain tomorrow I don't think I'll bother. Why isn't Larisa Dolina playing? She seems to turn up at everything.

P.I.M.P.
01-07-2005, 14:16
It would be nice if some decent performers (Zemfira, Nogu Svelo, etc.) showed up... I'd even enjoy seeing TATU jump around :)

I guess it's good that the cause will be getting some attention from Russia (Channel 1 will be airing live)

Russia needs some help too, with an average life expectancy less than quite a few of the African nations being helped. Also, with a 10-15 year less life expectancy than any other G8 member. What's up?

CatGirl
01-07-2005, 14:26
It would be nice if some decent performers (Zemfira, Nogu Svelo, etc.) showed up... I'd even enjoy seeing TATU jump around :)

I guess it's good that the cause will be getting some attention from Russia (Channel 1 will be airing live)

Russia needs some help too, with an average life expectancy less than quite a few of the African nations being helped. Also, with a 10-15 year less life expectancy than any other G8 member. What's up?

What about Tatu.. Well, they seem to not to be those good-looking chicks
anymore.

Zemphira is quite good. The one from two I like more than any of the Moscow's line-up. B-2 is the second.

chunkyhunkymonkey
01-07-2005, 18:22
they have published the EXACT song by song playlist for London. Exciting. apparantly:

They have also put "Sting: Every Breath
You Take: to include the lyric "we'll be watching you"" Yes, we will all be watching you as you starve to death and we have
a nice singalong, so you'd better be grateful starving people. Patronising
and sick. Reminds me of the big fatty going to africa to do good and
eating all their food in the Starvin Marvin episode of South Park.