PDA

View Full Version : Revealing who he was

DJ Biscuit
29-06-2005, 17:04
Seeing as some pathetic creature could not stand the fact that Mr.Sticky was a breath of fresh air so they undermined the whole point of his existance and therefore he left I can reveal his true identity....

It was me DJ Biscuit.

Shame I had to do that but well it's over.

CatGirl
29-06-2005, 17:08
Well. Clear. Thank you. I don't change my mind about you tho. Be yourself. :D

CaveMan
29-06-2005, 17:12
Seeing as some pathetic creature could not stand the fact that Mr.Sticky was a breath of fresh air so they undermined the whole point of his existance and therefore he left I can reveal his true identity....

It was me DJ Biscuit.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Olga Ten
29-06-2005, 17:15

It was me DJ Biscuit.

:))))

TQ
29-06-2005, 17:17
you? really? :)

:suspect:

TinyToes
29-06-2005, 17:19
it's a terrible loss! too soon!

well, Mr Sticky is dead, Long Live DJB!

blonde
29-06-2005, 17:19
Some of us were quite right then :)
But not me :p

moscowmail
29-06-2005, 19:07
Bring back Sticky, down with the rest
Bring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the restBring back Sticky, down with the rest