PDA

View Full Version : Moscow spiritualist sues nasa

crom
28-06-2005, 22:15
Article found in Moscow times, but could not locate in website :cussing:

Basically, Nasa plan 'deep impact' assault (force = 5 tons TNT) on an asteriod in deep space. the spritualist is seeking $311M in damages (what lawyer thought this number up?)
plaintiff asserts "infringes upon my system of spiritual and life values, in particular on the values of every element of creation,....upon the unacceptability of barbarically interferring with the natural life of the universe.....
and further...'if the Americans can 'study' comets with the help of bombs why not the chinese'(no mention of Russia)......it's a barbaric method to study the universe with bombs'...

I found the article interesting in that historical and contemporary comparisons may be drawn :vader:

Halyavshik
29-06-2005, 07:53
Can you sue someone for being a tw*t ?

moscowmail
29-06-2005, 08:33
Article found in Moscow times, but could not locate in website :cussing:

Basically, Nasa plan 'deep impact' assault (force = 5 tons TNT) on an asteriod in deep space. the spritualist is seeking $311M in damages (what lawyer thought this number up?)
plaintiff asserts "infringes upon my system of spiritual and life values, in particular on the values of every element of creation,....upon the unacceptability of barbarically interferring with the natural life of the universe.....
and further...'if the Americans can 'study' comets with the help of bombs why not the chinese'(no mention of Russia)......it's a barbaric method to study the universe with bombs'...

I found the article interesting in that historical and contemporary comparisons may be drawn :vader:

She will probably win.... bloody yanks ;)