PDA

View Full Version : DVDs by region

Edith
28-06-2005, 17:38
Does anyone know how I can use my UK, region 4 DVDs in Russia which is region 5? Sorry I am a technical imbacile

aysihsK
28-06-2005, 17:46
hey! I posted it a while ago so just copy-paste now. Actually I think Mods stick this thing on the site so everybody could find it easy, seems VERY useful to me :)

Enjoy!

DVD Region Cracker (My and MANY other ppl did it and happy with result)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought that some of you might have problems with watching DVDs brought from other countries on DVD players you buy here due to the different region settings. (Like you can't watch DVDs bought in the States, UK or other than Russia)

Strongly recommend you to visit:

http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/info/...on/hackable.asp

There is a huge list of models and codes that allows you to change the manufacturer's settings and make your DVD 0-zone i.e can-read-all-the-world thingie

ENJOY!

Halyavshik
28-06-2005, 18:41
If that's complicated, take your DVD to Gorbushka or an electronics store like Eldorado and they'll do it for you. What they do is set your region player to '0' so that it plays 'em from all regions. The abovementioned places will do it for a few hundred rubles.

aysihsK
28-06-2005, 18:45
If that's complicated, take your DVD to Gorbushka or an electronics store like Eldorado and they'll do it for you. What they do is set your region player to '0' so that it plays 'em from all regions. The abovementioned places will do it for a few hundred rubles.y

Hal ANY girl can do that as it IS very easy and no need to run around the city with DVD player! Besides why the heck to pay hundreds of rbl when it takes 3 mins to do it from home?! :D

aysihsK
28-06-2005, 18:46
oh! anybody who needs assistance on that I can do free of charge! :D

Ciao!

Edith
30-06-2005, 11:08
Thank you! You are a star!

CaveMan
30-06-2005, 13:59
oh! anybody who needs assistance on that I can do free of charge! :D

Ciao!

OK...My DVD player(s) needs fixing....Can you please??? :verycool:

aysihsK
30-06-2005, 14:31
OK...My DVD player(s) needs fixing....Can you please??? :verycool:

Cave! you should've let me known earlier! I'm leaving on Saturday on holidays and much to do before that :nut: if you can survive till I'm back I'll do when return ;)

CaveMan
30-06-2005, 14:39
Cave! you should've let me known earlier! I'm leaving on Saturday on holidays and much to do before that :nut: if you can survive till I'm back I'll do when return ;)

OK On your return..You will have suntan... You do realize you have to be naked while fixing the players???? :cool: