PDA

View Full Version : Another Question for Mr Sticky ....

Random
27-06-2005, 16:24
Twiglets : Enemy of the State or Darn fine snack and should be force feed to people even if they hate them ?

Mr. Sticky
27-06-2005, 16:29
Delicate question Mr.Random sir.

Twiglets were most definately the staple diet of 70's middle class cocktail get togethers and play an important part in the shaping of many nations.

As in my world we have Humanlets I think it is reasonable to let the practice of feeding guests cheap snacks before a meal continue.

Now what about those strange German nobbly snacks that tasted solely of salt. I mean is that deliberate sabotage or simple wholesome German fare? I think we should be told!

aysihsK
27-06-2005, 16:30
I believe that the worst evil is this this:

http://www.britishdelights.com/images/CA403.JPG

wanna know how to make it? ;)

500 ml oatmeal (not instant)
250 ml flour
250 ml shredded coconut
200 ml sugar
250 g margarine
15 ml golden syrup
5 ml baking soda
5 ml baking powder

Melt margarine and syrup together in a large pot.
Add baking soda and stir.
The mixture will froth up, just keep stirring until all of it has frothed up.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
Press into a greased baking sheet.
Dough must be 1 1/2 cm thick.
Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
While still hot, cut into squares and leave to set before removing to cooling rack.

Mr. Sticky
27-06-2005, 16:35
What has some cheap nasty chocolate and honey based product got to do with wood?

You are so way off thread I am embarrassed for you.

aysihsK
27-06-2005, 16:38
What has some cheap nasty chocolate and honey based product got to do with wood?

:rolleyes: well they are of the same shape....and actually can be used in the same way ....can't they? :rolleyes: - "Stick a Crunchie bar up yo...." :p

Mr. Sticky
27-06-2005, 16:41
You are one sick individual.

I expect you are a 40 year old overweight work at home loner with social skill problems and a penchant for nylon.

Mr. Sticky
27-06-2005, 16:47
I am known as a liberal in my mind(s) but this is sick, I got this by carrier duck this morning:

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

aysihsK
27-06-2005, 16:47
You are one sick individual.

I expect you are a 40 year old overweight work at home loner with social skill problems and a penchant for nylon.

well I believe that despite my poor social skills if you an me were placed at the same mental hospital we'd defintely find something interesting to talk about :p

Random
27-06-2005, 16:48
:rolleyes: well they are of the same shape....and actually can be used in the same way ....can't they? :rolleyes: - "Stick a Crunchie bar up yo...." :p

You and I have to go on a date if your satisfied with a twiglet !!

No they aren't and cannot be used in this way ...Twiglets are too brittle and break too easy ...you can use a crunchie ...but it has to be cold (ie bung it the fridge first) ....for best results try smarties (M&M's) ..dont ask me how I know ..I just know ...OK !!

:)

Mr. Sticky
27-06-2005, 16:50
Melt in the mouth and not in the hand.

Mental hospital? Is that like a really wacky funny medical centre?

''Hey man that hospital's like totally mental!''

aysihsK
27-06-2005, 16:51
....for best results try smarties (M&M's) ..dont ask me how I know ..I just know ...OK !!

.......:rolleyes: .................~whispering~ HOW YOU KNOW????????????

:shhhhhh:

aysihsK
27-06-2005, 16:54
Melt in the mouth and not in the hand.

have you ever tried them melting on other body parts? ;)

Random
27-06-2005, 16:59
.......:rolleyes: .................~whispering~ HOW YOU KNOW????????????

:shhhhhh:

Ok seeing as its you ....and do you promise not to tell anyone ? :suspect:

Next time we are down the pub ask me ...and I'll talk you through the advantages and disadvantages of certain types of chocolate bars ...why a Yorkie Bar is just the thing for certain days ..and then again sometimes a Chuppa Chups is just what is required ....oh and remember to ask me about ice cubes as well !! Creme de Menthe or just strong mints in general ....