PDA

View Full Version : Sex

Mr. Sticky
24-06-2005, 12:38
This girl I acquaint with when needs arise said to me last night ''I'm bored'' so I said ''let's have sex'' and she replied ''no let's do something we can both enjoy''

TQ
24-06-2005, 12:42
A couple are lying in bed.
"I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world."
"I'll miss you."

Halyavshik
24-06-2005, 12:43
I'm sorry, you were saying something about a sense of humor ?

Mr. Sticky
24-06-2005, 12:45
Hal me old luv, let's not have a battle of popularity based on what you consider funny.

Halyavshik
24-06-2005, 12:48
What I consider funny is subjective, so it's no better or worse than what amuses you, but if you're gonna knock my sense of humor, it shouldn't surprise you if I find yours lacking here.

Mr. Sticky
24-06-2005, 12:52
You are on the edge, I once told you that madness is in all of us and now with your curt and aggressive manner, insecurity and desperation to do me down in front of everyone else in the hope of gaining an edge of popularity is showing sure signs oif paranoia and some other mental illnesses I can't spell.

Either that or the missus told you off this morning...

Lled
24-06-2005, 12:55
DING...seconds out, round 2

Now, get it ON boys

Halyavshik
24-06-2005, 12:58
Seems a little insecure if you think there's anything about popularity, and at best ironic that you'd criticize me for being curt and agressive after 'downing' me earlier that I had no sense of humor.

But whatever floats your boat.

Mr. Sticky
24-06-2005, 13:00
omg you are actually talking this seriously. I would lie down in a dark room if I were you, or get back to work.

Mr. Sticky
24-06-2005, 13:01
How did you know I have a boat by the way?

Halyavshik
24-06-2005, 13:09
I take nothing seriously. Was just replying in the same style you were. Guess that's not funny either.

Mr. Sticky
24-06-2005, 13:15
La malo de la tago. Nun la vetero estas varma. Ĝi estas internacia lingvo. Kie vi dancas kaj konversacias, sed ne laboras. Persono kiu laboras en teatra kompanio. Kion la suno faras. Patro, patrino, frato, fratino... Ili estas partoj de lingvoj. Unu, du, tri, kio kaj kio? La malo de instruisto. La maloj de: "bona," "longa," "luma," "multaj," "kontenta," kaj "riĉa."

Lady Marmalade
24-06-2005, 13:22
La malo de la tago. Nun la vetero estas varma. Ĝi estas internacia lingvo. Kie vi dancas kaj konversacias, sed ne laboras. Persono kiu laboras en teatra kompanio. Kion la suno faras. Patro, patrino, frato, fratino... Ili estas partoj de lingvoj. Unu, du, tri, kio kaj kio? La malo de instruisto. La maloj de: "bona," "longa," "luma," "multaj," "kontenta," kaj "riĉa."

Great, now we have a guy who wants to speak Esperanto.

TinyToes
24-06-2005, 13:23
Great, now we have a guy who wants to speak Esperanto.
I think its "DESPERANTO"...

Mr. Sticky
24-06-2005, 13:25
HA! It worked! You copy and paste some obscure language and sit and wait to find out which sad show off will be the first to tell everyone what language it is in an atempt to impress everyone.

Laugh? I nearly bought a round.

Apologies Faritov, can you lend me 24 kopeks by the way?

TinyToes
24-06-2005, 13:31

you need the new watch?

Lady Marmalade
24-06-2005, 13:35
HA! It worked! You copy and paste some obscure language and sit and wait to find out which sad show off will be the first to tell everyone what language it is in an atempt to impress everyone.

Laugh? I nearly bought a round.

Sure you can come by and collect those kopeks anytime just so I can have the pleasure of seeing you face to face and then we'll take it from there. Knew I shouldn't have mentioned that I knew what that lingo was :cussing: Damn.

Mr. Sticky
24-06-2005, 13:37
When and where? You'll recognise me.

Mr. Sticky
24-06-2005, 13:37
you need the new watch?

Look, do you have 24 kopoeks, yes or no? I am a desperate stick.

exprumos
24-06-2005, 13:41
i thought the secret was to ignore them and they go away

Lady Marmalade
24-06-2005, 13:44
When and where? You'll recognise me.

Ohhhhh baby, I triple dog dare you to drop by the WTC, pm me and I'll give you my number baby so you can give me a call when you're close by and I'll drop the 24 kopeks out the window. I won't need to recognize you as you will be the only one running around to collect those shiny little pieces down there as you have pointed out your accute need for them. If you're cute, or if you have a cute butt while bent over picking up all 24 scattered coins and you do the whole thing with style, I might invite you up for a drink :rolleyes:

Lady Marmalade
24-06-2005, 13:46
i thought the secret was to ignore them and they go away
No, if they're good at what they do and you're in the mood, you play along :rolleyes:

aysihsK
24-06-2005, 13:52

:hooray: had no idea what language it was but I'd choose only these words today: bona, longa, kontenta! :hooray:

JULY 2-30! :drink: :sunny: :hooray: :p:p:p

aysihsK
24-06-2005, 13:53
you need the new watch?

I believe he was offering SEX ;) see the name of the thread! Have 24 kopeks? :D

Lady Marmalade
24-06-2005, 13:55
:hooray: had no idea what language it was but I'd choose only these words today: bona, longa, kontenta! :hooray:

JULY 2-30! :drink: :sunny: :hooray: :p:p:p

Geez, and you think I'm the perve? :D Oh no wait, I am. Oh well, honey, we're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at stars :drink:

aysihsK
24-06-2005, 14:02
faritova :D ;)

hey vuman! I love yo new Avatar by the way, makes me laugh every time I see it! veRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrry cute :agree: