PDA

View Full Version : WINGMAN NEEDED!!!!

Ollie Gark
12-09-2010, 02:05
Preferably someone aged 25-35 with a bit of PUA/knowledge of game. Or maybe someone who finds themselves stranded by male friends who are married or settled or always getting too drunk to take care of business.

So, who wants to play? Have you seen it out there???

'course you have....

:boxing::boxing::boxing:

mk182
12-09-2010, 04:14
lol you don't even need to apply any PUA skills. Women here just approach you. Well they approach me anyways. Russian chicks see right through that distraction/mind game tactic anyways.

Lady Lana
12-09-2010, 10:31
lol you don't even need to apply any PUA skills. Women here just approach you. Well they approach me anyways. Russian chicks see right through that distraction/mind game tactic anyways.

Well, Ollie, it looks like you have just found a wingman :cool: :)

alouette
12-09-2010, 12:55
Well, Ollie, it looks like you have just found a wingman :cool: :)

Yeah, they'll make a good pair.

Lady Lana
12-09-2010, 15:41
Yeah, they'll make a good pair.

Yep! Don't want to run into two of them at a bar :beerbros:

mk182
12-09-2010, 18:06
Yep! Don't want to run into two of them at a bar :beerbros:

Chances are if you're a female I won't be running into you, you'll probably be running into me :) Нет я шучу )) Я не такой большой эгоист ) Actually why not? It could be fun... Meeting people is always exciting :)

Anyways me and my friend from England (I'm American) meet up around 8 every Friday and take it from there.

If you want to come out you're welcome to join us, the more the merrier. Last friday we ran into these Russian rap stars in this bar on Kuznestisky Most and partied with them till about 7 am. Needless to say everyone went home with company just by sheer proximity :)

Two things though. We speak Russian, and it really helps if you do to. We've taken out westerners who don't and usually it ends up a disappointment for them. Also I have a girlfriend who I love very much :) I don't cheat on her but I do enjoy meeting/flirting/talking with new women. Which is usually a plus for the people I'm with because I'm really not a threat :)

TolkoRaz
12-09-2010, 18:38
Who needs a wingman? :confused: With a name like 'Ollie Gark', one can hardly fail to pull a young lady! :piano:

Great name :D

alouette
12-09-2010, 19:40
Also I have a girlfriend who I love very much :) I don't cheat on her but I do enjoy meeting/flirting/talking with new women. Which is usually a plus for the people I'm with because I'm really not a threat :)

Just wondering if your gf is enjoying meeting//flirting/talking with new men? And you are broadminded enough to accept it?

mk182
12-09-2010, 20:16
Just wondering if your gf is enjoying meeting//flirting/talking with new men? And you are broadminded enough to accept it?

Shes a bartender. I'm sure she meets all sorts of people everyday. Who cares?

I'm not going to cheat on my GF but that doesn't mean when I go out I'm going to just stand in the corner with a sign that says "I'm not single don't talk to me".

Whats the big deal with meeting people? I guess nobody likes the jealous guy (or girl). I've found that if you just let your girl go do what she is going to do without asking questions they're going to respect you more and will be less likely to screw you over. If your gf cheats on you then it probably wasn't meant to be anyways. I don't ask her where she is, who shes with, when she's going to be home etc 50 times a day and she doesn't ask me either. We have a mutual trust that we don't break.

If she ended up meeting another dude and leaving me then it would be because of something that I did. Keeping her on a tight leash would not have helped the situation any. I can talk to girls and introduce them to my friends, I guess its not a crime.

Lady Lana
12-09-2010, 20:43
Chances are if you're a female I won't be running into you, you'll probably be running into me :)

Veeeery unlikely :)

If you want to come out you're welcome to join us, the more the merrier.

Thank you. Why not. Spending time in a good company is always fun.

I've found that if you just let your girl go do what she is going to do without asking questions they're going to respect you more and will be less likely to screw you over. If your gf cheats on you then it probably wasn't meant to be anyways. I don't ask her where she is, who shes with, when she's going to be home etc 50 times a day and she doesn't ask me either. We have a mutual trust that we don't break.

If she ended up meeting another dude and leaving me then it would be because of something that I did. Keeping her on a tight leash would not have helped the situation any. I can talk to girls and introduce them to my friends, I guess its not a crime.

This is an absolutely logical way of thinking.Though it'd the first time I see it actually working in real life.

alouette
12-09-2010, 21:39
I don't ask her where she is, who shes with, when she's going to be home etc 50 times a day and she doesn't ask me either. We have a mutual trust that we don't break.

If she ended up meeting another dude and leaving me then it would be because of something that I did.

Do you actually care?

mk182
13-09-2010, 00:45
Uhhh. About what?

BrandonL
13-09-2010, 00:58
Uhhh. About what?

I think he's asking you care if she left you

BrandonL
13-09-2010, 01:02

I agree,
My Russian friends always get angry at me, because when we go out, I can go home with any woman I want, and I don't even try, or flirt or hit on them, I'm just at the table talking to friends, and they are always starring smiling and trying to talk with me.

I have a girlfriend who I love very much and would never cheat on her, I bet most of you have probably met her, she's a waitress at papa's place))))

I dont speak very good Russian but it's no problem for me.

mk182
13-09-2010, 01:42
Well sure I would care if she left me. We've been together for like a year. But it wouldn't like ruin my life or anything. I have about 15 girls that are just friends that at any time could step up to fill the gap. Big deal.

So I guess me and brandon are pretty much in the same boat :) And a lot of people have probably seen my gf too lol, shes a bartender at a night club. Good times !

Ollie Gark
13-09-2010, 02:23
Uh, I know it's not too hard out here but I can't just very well schlep about on my Jack Jones though can I...? Even I think that makes me creepy.

A couple of my usual partners in crime have left the city recently so I'm light on wing. And a lot of those expat parties are lame as.

Grateful for responses but does anyone not have a barmaid girlfriend who they love very much....?

mk182
13-09-2010, 03:48
Uh, I know it's not too hard out here but I can't just very well schlep about on my Jack Jones though can I...? Even I think that makes me creepy.

A couple of my usual partners in crime have left the city recently so I'm light on wing. And a lot of those expat parties are lame as.

Grateful for responses but does anyone not have a barmaid girlfriend who they love very much....?

lol maybe you didn't read my first response.

I'm out every weekend meeting girls anyways. Girlfriend or no girlfriend. It just happens.

And what is a jack jones?

BrandonL
13-09-2010, 10:23
lol maybe you didn't read my first response.

I'm out every weekend meeting girls anyways. Girlfriend or no girlfriend. It just happens.

And what is a jack jones?

Same I'm usually out on the weekends as well.

Papa's place Monday night, countdown = lots of females

Lady Lana
13-09-2010, 10:29
I wonder if all these "I love my girlfriend and never cheat on her" statements are only posted here specially for these girlfriends....:question:

TolkoRaz
13-09-2010, 10:36

Until they ban smoking in Russia's bars etc and despite how gooooooooooooorgeous she was, I could never even consider dating a barmaid given that they permannently wreak of ingrained cigarette smoke :(

Yep, I am a non-smoker! :coffee:

Gypsy
13-09-2010, 11:16
Until they ban smoking in Russia's bars etc and despite how gooooooooooooorgeous she was, I could never even consider dating a barmaid given that they permannently wreak of ingrained cigarette smoke :(

My g/f is not a bar maid, although she was offered a job as a barmaid/dancer in Coyote Ugly a few weeks ago.

The sight of a pretty woman smoking and the smell of cigarette smoke are a huge, huge turn-off.

TolkoRaz
13-09-2010, 11:57
The sight of a pretty woman smoking and the smell of cigarette smoke are a huge, huge turn-off.

Couldn't agree more! Who wants to kiss an ashtray or smell nicotine in her hair or clothes?

Absolutely repulsive! :vomit:

Lady Lana
13-09-2010, 12:20
Couldn't agree more! Who wants to kiss an ashtray or smell nicotine in her hair or clothes?

Absolutely repulsive! :vomit:

works both ways btw

what I can't understand is how can people smoke during the meal... but this is not the topic of this thread. Ollie still needs a single wingman.

Ollie, have you thought of getting a wingwoman instead? :D

TolkoRaz
13-09-2010, 13:07
what I can't understand is how can people smoke during the meal...

I can't understand how or why people smoke during s*x! :confused:

BrandonL
13-09-2010, 13:09
I wonder if all these "I love my girlfriend and never cheat on her" statements are only posted here specially for these girlfriends....:question:

Only if my girlfriend posted here

trancophile
13-09-2010, 15:00
I'd been keen. I am just waiting to re-enter Russia.

mk182
13-09-2010, 16:02
My girlfriend doesn't even speak English so I guess I can say whatever I want about her here :)

And I still don't get the obsession the wingman being single? What difference does it make if I have a girlfriend or seven wives? I'm still going to be out there meeting / talking with girls. Do we have to have a threesome together as well? What difference does it make being single or not? As long as you can get out of the house (Which I do, often).

Besides I tell girls all the time that I have a girlfriend and it only seems to make them want me more. I find my friends *ehm* dates all the time.

But whatever if its that big of a deal then, well, as the great Ludacris once wrote "If your ass don't show up its just more women for me" :).

TolkoRaz
13-09-2010, 18:19
"If your ass don't show up its just more women for me" :).

LOL! :D And there's plenty of asses in Moscow! ;)

Ollie Gark
13-09-2010, 22:12
mk182, you're right of course it doesn't matter if you have 7 wives. Although if you did I doubt you'd have the strength for Moscow nightlife (or the cash).

I just went out recently with someone who was on exactly the same page as me and you'd be amazed at the results, it was frikkin' poetry and you get better as you go along too.

It's so full of beautiful girls here I just want to maximize while there's still breath in my body and little Ollie downstairs is still standing to attention.

Lana, I don't know about wingwoman, maybe we should try it?

Well one of my PIC's returned today so I'll be alright now. Although if anyone's on for it, do let me know..........
:10806:

Peace

P.S. Jack Jones is cockney rhyming slang (which was not invented by Guy Ritchie, btw) for 'on my own'.

NotMe
13-09-2010, 22:13

I am also a non-smoker!:p
But unlike Gypsy's girlfriend, I was refused in barmaid/dancer position in Coyote Ugly a few weeks ago. :evilgrin::fudd:

TolkoRaz
13-09-2010, 22:35
But unlike Gypsy's girlfriend, I was refused in barmaid/dancer position in Coyote Ugly a few weeks ago. :evilgrin::fudd:

Having met you in the 'real' world; I would say that you are too good for that kind of work! :11033:

xSnoofovich
13-09-2010, 23:09

if u are british, why do speak like an american?

BrandonL
13-09-2010, 23:12
if u are british, why do speak like an american?

Uh, he sounds nothing like an American..

TolkoRaz
13-09-2010, 23:47
Not sure about him speaking like an American, but 2 words in Post 29 have been spelt the US way! :book:

Anyway, who cares if he is a Yank or a Brit?

OK, if he is a Brit, he will be funnier, classier and will weigh less pounds, but some girls like overweight, Shrek lookalikes who speak with an American accent and have the God given right to wave the $US infront of their greedy eyes! :D

alouette
14-09-2010, 00:14
Not sure about him speaking like an American, but 2 words in Post 29 have been spelt the US way! :book:

OK, if he is a Brit, he will be funnier, classier and will weigh less pounds, but some girls like overweight, Shrek lookalikes who speak with an American accent and have the God given right to wave the $US infront of their greedy eyes! :D

If you take the currency rate into considiration it's better to wave notes :). Or it might be CHF. Pretty reliable.

TolkoRaz
14-09-2010, 01:09
If you take the currency rate into considiration it's better to wave notes :). Or it might be CHF. Pretty reliable.

There writes an expert! ;)

alouette
14-09-2010, 01:34
There writes an expert! ;)

Not at all. Just using a common sense. About the currency rates.

NotMe
14-09-2010, 07:51
Having met you in the 'real' world; I would say that you are too good for that kind of work! :11033:

Thank you for your words of support!:10518:

I feel much better now, since in fact, i always weep bitterly every time being rejected.:whisper::7525:

mk182
14-09-2010, 18:11

I guess it depends on your opinion of funny and classy. I think its hilarious how you can buy a pear of 20 dollars 'leather' business shoes and be considered well dressed when the guy in 100 dollars trainers is a bum. Since money seems to be the deciding factor in most of these situations then my jeans, trainers and hoodies all probably cost more than your button-down from Woolworths :) Hell my hats alone cost 50 bucks. As for not having a sense of humor, well, I'll let you count the number of times people have ROFLLFED at my posts here :P More than once I guess.

I'm also 6' 1'' and weight 94 Kilos... But what do I know? I'm just a sloppy cheap unfunny American :)

P.S. Before anyone goes on getting all butt-hurt it was a joke. But I really do pay 50 dollars for hats... Yeah its an addiction.

TolkoRaz
14-09-2010, 18:16
I guess it depends on your opinion of funny and classy. I think its hilarious how you can buy a pear of 20 dollars 'leather' business shoes. :yikes:

Hilarious indeed! ;)

xSnoofovich
14-09-2010, 18:29
But I really do pay 50 dollars for hats... .

Pics please.

Ollie Gark
14-09-2010, 22:06
Have I gone all transatlantic? Like Mick Jagger and Bowie and Keef Richards (minus the slurring and skag shiver)????

Rock on!

:1306:

Actually I'm from the land of didgeridoos and giant bouncing mice. Hey stop being mean about Americans up there, it's too easy.

TolkoRaz
14-09-2010, 22:15
I knew you couldn't be from the US; you have a sense of humour! :D

Gypsy
15-09-2010, 10:26

Marvellous! :) Haven't heard anyone say that for 40 years or more.

Texpat
15-09-2010, 11:53
I knew you couldn't be from the US; you have a sense of humour! :D

People from the U.S. don't have a sense of humor? This is news to me.

Gypsy
15-09-2010, 12:09
People from the U.S. don't have a sense of humor? This is news to me.

SAN FRANCISCO MAN BECOMES FIRST AMERICAN TO GRASP SIGNIFICANCE OF IRONY - Jay Fullmer, 38, yesterday became the first American to get to grips with the concept of irony. "It was weird" Fullmer said. "I was in London and like, talking to this guy and it was raining and he pulled a face and said, "great weather, eh?" and I thought "wait a minute, no way is it great weather". Fullmer then realised that the other man's 'mistake' was in fact deliberate.

Fullmer, who is 39 next month and married with two children, aged 8 and 3, plans to use irony himself in future. "I'm like using it all the time" he said. "Last weekend I was grilling steaks and I burned them to sh!t and I said "hey, great weather!".

TolkoRaz
15-09-2010, 12:14
Ollie Gark, If you pay for my drinks, I will happily be your wingman! :10518:

Oh, and what happens on tour, remains on tour! ;)

IGIT
15-09-2010, 13:14
Pardone but who is a WINGMAN? :book:

TolkoRaz
15-09-2010, 13:51
Somebody who rides shotgun! ;)

:fudd:

Lady Lana
15-09-2010, 13:59
Pardone but who is a WINGMAN? :book:

a pilot who supports another in a potentially dangerous flying environment
:mml:

TolkoRaz
15-09-2010, 14:16
In today's parlance, a 'Wingman' is a term loosely describing a male mate who joins another male whilst they are both out 'painting the town red' and chasing the ladies, otherwise known as 'skirt'! Hmmmmmmmmm! :beerbros:

Lady Lana
15-09-2010, 14:28
chasing the ladies, otherwise known as 'skirt'! Hmmmmmmmmm! :beerbros:

a.k.a. "dangerous flying environment" :gorgeous:

IGIT
15-09-2010, 15:28
LOL))) :applause: ))))))))))
Now y'all got me thinking...do I have the skills to be a wingman? co-pilot ? co-skirt chaser etc??? :12115:

mk182
15-09-2010, 20:44
LOL))) :applause: ))))))))))
Now y'all got me thinking...do I have the skills to be a wingman? co-pilot ? co-skirt chaser etc??? :12115:

If you have to ask yourself then no, you don't.

a pilot who supports another in a potentially dangerous flying environment
:mml:

Not only in dangerous environments but everywhere :P Fighter pilots always fly in pairs. Even if they're American F-15s stationed in England. BOOYAA Have a sense of humor about that!!!:plane::1306::cheerleader::bird: