PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

tvadim133
11-09-2010, 16:35
I was sick that day was at home and turned TV on.........

It is absolutely impossible to impress the feeling I had, when I was watching the tradegy on TV screen....

Frankly speaking, we in Moscow and Russia had got terroristic attacks already in Metro and buildings with sleeping people, but what shocked me, that it was so unbelievable cynical, mass attack directed to people, who had time to realize hopeless of the situation, they were going to die.

I was crying and imagined, what victims could feel and think, when trapped in the buildng or were in the planes.

Then first commited suicide from windows of the top floors.......

The was a real impression that someting happened and that was the end of the world, we all together lived.

It was for the first time, probably, when people stopped thinking that this happend just in Moscow or that happend just in London, or this happened in Spain.

That is not with us and there....It was with every each and normal person.

And all started calling each other, not to share news, but in oder to share sympathy, feelings and emotions, "to calm" relatives, friends.

Next day in the office, we were waiting some news from our collegues form The World trade centre, who worked there.

They were all alive, thanks God!

Let's get remembered those who died during these attacks!

P.S. Please, do not start talking about any theories, Al-Kaida and so on connected with the tradegy, it is a memorial thread, about people, victims, friends and relatives who died there.

BoZz
11-09-2010, 18:12
And may the dead rest in peace. No disrespect to the dead but isn't it time to move on? I mean it is after all 9 whole big yeras since then. There are many more people dying today and in need of help right now that could do with all this attention and money.

Are we going to continue doing this each year and year on? There is a time to grieve in public and a time to grieve in private, when these lines get blurred there is possibly more to it than meets the eye.

Bagira82
11-09-2010, 18:27
In my country for people was normal and i can say that most of nation tought that now they will feel like we did when they bomb our country for more than 90 days ( yes kids hospitles too, trains, civil buildings, bridges. . .) so we really didnt have a lot of sadness in us for them. They wore just too lucky because if they had terorist there from every country that they atacked in last 30 years they wouldnt be so happy like now.

9-11 should be remainder to them to think twice before next time atack some other country, and that they should think about other nations too and their lifes and not just watch TV all day long with funny programs while people in other countries are dying from american bombs
And i hope that Americans also wore crying for us like you did for them, but i really think they dont even know where is my country.
No feelings for them untill they change way of going to war!!!

tvadim133
11-09-2010, 18:31
And may the dead rest in peace. No disrespect to the dead but isn't it time to move on? I mean it is after all 9 whole big yeras since then. There are many more people dying today and in need of help right now that could do with all this attention and money.

Are we going to continue doing this each year and year on? There is a time to grieve in public and a time to grieve in private, when these lines get blurred there is possibly more to it than meets the eye.

may be you are right!

I do not know!

but I do not think that we must forget Bislan, Nord Ost in Russia and sure 911attack.

That is more 911 is a symbolic "event" for the whole world, which changed a lot in the world.

To live without memories of the past is quite convinent.

But why then memory is given to people?

tvadim133
11-09-2010, 18:40
In my country for people was normal and i can say that most of nation tought that now they will feel like we did when they bomb our country for more than 90 days ( yes kids hospitles too, trains, civil buildings, bridges. . .) so we really didnt have a lot of sadness in us for them. They wore just too lucky because if they had terorist there from every country that they atacked in last 30 years they wouldnt be so happy like now.

9-11 should be remainder to them to think twice before next time atack some other country, and that they should think about other nations too and their lifes and not just watch TV all day long with funny programs while people in other countries are dying from american bombs
And i hope that Americans also wore crying for us like you did for them, but i really think they dont even know where is my country.
No feelings for them untill they change way of going to war!!!

Is it something connected with personal revenge?

I want other to suffer, because I am suffering?

I am sorry to here that!

Being Humain is not connected with politics, nations, economy and citizenship.

I can not understand why innocent people must pay for politicans or the government of the country, as it happened.

BoZz
11-09-2010, 18:46
may be you are right!

I do not know!

But why then memory is given to people?

Could it possibly be there so that we can learn from our mistakes? Which would be the positive side of it and for others it could be a medium to be played and played over and over again to raise the dead, to create fear to create hatred etc. - it all depends on how you wish to use it.

Bagira82
12-09-2010, 08:23
No its nor personal its just too much experience. If you wore on my place belive me, im sure 100% that you would feel same as we did. But thank god you didnt have to survive things that I did, so because of that you have emotions towords them. I dont want for them to sufer i just dont have any emotions when i see them in pain and sreaming. I know that they are civilians, and they die for nothng, but they also didnt move, cry, care or wory for us too and they dont much more evil to us than we will ever to them.

I just want to tell you that if they bomb your country and you saw dead kids on street, destroyed bridges, building next to your house, no water or electrisity for 90 days. . .im not so sure that you would have tears for them. But again thank god you didnt have to see and i hope you will never ever have a chance to see that.

LetsTry Reason
14-09-2010, 05:44
Update:
09/08 news

"Only three out of 10 South Koreans trust the findings of an international inquiry into the sinking of the Navy corvette Cheonan that blamed a North Korean torpedo attack."

Source:
english.chosun.c__/site/data/html_dir/2010/09/08/2010090800979.html

c__ = com

BoZz
14-09-2010, 16:36
Is anyone surprised!