PDA

View Full Version : Medical Insurance

Jenchik
22-06-2005, 00:11
Can anyone recommend an insurance company which offers FULL medical insurance for a Russian National who is registered (but does not have a propiska) in Moscow ? Thanks in advance.

Andy B
22-06-2005, 07:38
I will check with BUPA for you and let you know later today.

Pobman
22-06-2005, 08:44
I will check with BUPA for you and let you know later today.

Last time I checked BUPA their costs were astronomical! Does anybody use them here, and pay for it themselves rather than company providing.

moscowmail
22-06-2005, 09:05
I play Golf with a guy who has an insurance company here, i will ask him what his costs and what the policy covers and post it here

L

blonde
22-06-2005, 10:30
Ingosstrakh, ROSNO, RESO...
any of these will work and many others!

Andy B
22-06-2005, 12:20
I have just had confirmation from BUPA that there are no restrictions on Russian Nationals joining BUPA International.

Please PM me your email address if you want me to send you the level of cover and pricing information.

Andy B

Mrs. Reboni
03-07-2005, 16:33
I have just had confirmation from BUPA that there are no restrictions on Russian Nationals joining BUPA International.

Please PM me your email address if you want me to send you the level of cover and pricing information.

Andy B
Hey Andy,

Could you send me some details too? We are European nationals moving to Moscow in about a week. So could use the info. Was looking at AXA aswell. What do you think?
Thanks.
Mrs. R

crom
03-07-2005, 20:54
you might check with Tim Ockwell, it is his login.

I did research for our company
BUPA most expensive and remote assistance not good
Europe assistance 50% less than above, also has good CIS specific cover.