PDA

View Full Version : Canadian is looking for US or Canadian girl friend

Vic555
21-06-2005, 19:28
Hello there!

[Please read the rules. No telephone numbers or e mails allowed in open forum, use PMs. ]
Victor.

Halyavshik
21-06-2005, 20:55
Well that phone number looked pretty enticing to me ! If I were a girl, I'd f*ck you !

Broken Arrow
21-06-2005, 21:23
Hal chil down. Me thinks this are a post from one more wind up. :inlove:

Halyavshik
21-06-2005, 21:26
I was being facetious. But, Lled would have a go at him the biblical way, though.

Britanski Soldat
21-06-2005, 23:46
How about trying Ontario or Montreal, Canada...............

There should be plenty of Canadian Chicks there...........!

Marisha
22-06-2005, 01:00
Ow the especial fun is to come to Russia and to look for Canadian girl ...well I just know one canadian guy here...he is a silent vampire...and he hates me.

PHolmes
22-06-2005, 03:06
It is like the Movie Dances with Wolves. Cosner went all the way in to native country and fell in love with only white woman within a thousand miles.

Is there such thing as a Canadian Nationality? Going to the local grocery store, I think there is more non Canadians in Canada than Canadian. 20 % of Canadian were not born in Canada.

Do you do the secret check and ask if they know Hockey Night in Canada athemn or listen to the Tragically Hip. Do they know who Simon and Schuster is? Do they laugh at Red Green?

PHolmes
22-06-2005, 03:08
How about trying Ontario or Montreal, Canada...............

There should be plenty of Canadian Chicks there...........!

See we know you are NOT Canadian, because a real Canadian know there are Canadian in Montreal, but Quebecois, English who are processing of moving and immigrants.

Britanski Soldat
22-06-2005, 11:13
Okay, you got me PHolmes - but I think my user name offers a wee hint to the observant amongst us as to my nationality.............!

Halyavshik
22-06-2005, 11:37
See we know you are NOT Canadian, because a real Canadian know there are Canadian in Montreal, but Quebecois, English who are processing of moving and immigrants.

Gotta be honest with ya, Holmes, you ain't soundin' too 'real Canadian' yourself.

Britanski Soldat
22-06-2005, 11:45
Hal,

Couldn't agree with you more.

Perhaps he is an Amercan masquerading as a Canadian? We all know how uncomfortable most Americans feel with themselves and how they try to become Canadian or British by buying a piece of land or some dodgy title to make themselves feel a part of the greater Commonwealth...............

God, I am proud to be British, especially English! I mean does any other Nation have Morris Dancers?

Halyavshik
22-06-2005, 11:47
I mean does any other Nation have Morris Dancers?

No, but we did invent Cheese-Whiz.

TQ
22-06-2005, 11:56
Angus Clarke, writing in the Times Metro Magazine said:

"Nikola Tesla is the forgotten genius of electricity. He invented or laid the groundwork for many things we take for granted today including alternating current, radio, fax and e-mail. A Croatian :hooray: immigrant to America in 1884 Tesla combined genius with gaping character flaws and an uncanny ability to be ripped off by everyone. This is scientific popularisation at its most readable."

Britanski Soldat
22-06-2005, 12:09
TQ,

Have you gone suma'shed'shi?

This thread is about some poor soul looking for Canadian or American girls........Why American, I can not think!?!?!?

Why you are writing about a Croation is beyond me. It is only relatively recently, that you Serbs were killing them and I had to try and stop you (the Serb nation that is) - only joking of course............

I am, however, pleased to see the former warring factions living in relative peace and harmony in their respective and beautiful countries. Incidentally, have you seen the beautiful mountains in Serbia?

TQ
22-06-2005, 12:38
TQ,

Have you gone suma'shed'shi?

I 'd been reading the thread carefually and thinking about American-Canadian friendship until i came across your and Hal's posts, and suddenly I was like what did my nation give the rest of the world, except for war and pain? :bookworm:
Considering myself a Yugoslavian, I feel real bad about people there killing each other, and truly regret we couldnt prevent the country from falling apart.

Halyavshik
22-06-2005, 12:41
until i came across your and Hal's posts, and suddenly I was like what did my nation give the rest of the world, except for war and pain?

I'm not sure which is worse. War and pain or cheese-whiz ?

Britanski Soldat
22-06-2005, 13:05
I 'd been reading the thread carefually and thinking about American-Canadian friendship until i came across your and Hal's posts, and suddenly I was like what did my nation give the rest of the world, except for war and pain? :bookworm:
Considering myself a Yugoslavian, I feel real bad about people there killing each other, and truly regret we couldnt prevent the country from falling apart.

TQ,

You gave us 'slivo'vitch' or as I call it 'slip in a ditch' because that is usually what happened after drinking too much of it..................!

From a very selfish point of view, your National problems allowed me to travel to the Balkans and spend over 18 months in Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia-Hercegovina and Croatia meeting some fantastic people (despite some of them shooting at me) and see some truly stunning scenery. It is just a crying shame that so many neighbours had to butcher and slaughter one another, especially when they had lived next door to one another for so many years. Quite unimaginable to me..........

It was distressing for me to witness but I am sure more so for you. Thank God, the bad times are behind us.

PHolmes
22-06-2005, 20:34
You know that the major difference in Nationality happens in the country, not large cities.
Britanski Soldat, my ancestry goes back till 1700's in this area. I am even relate to the first Prime Minister of Canada. You have to respect a man that is so confident that he drinks on the job.

Kingwillhe
22-06-2005, 23:26
I was going to critique your grammar in the last three posts, but there is already a grammar thread going on. There is no excuse for your spelling errors though!

TQ
22-06-2005, 23:50
TQ,

You gave us 'slivo'vitch' or as I call it 'slip in a ditch' because that is usually what happened after drinking too much of it..................!

From a very selfish point of view, your National problems allowed me to travel to the Balkans and spend over 18 months in Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia-Hercegovina and Croatia meeting some fantastic people (despite some of them shooting at me) and see some truly stunning scenery. It is just a crying shame that so many neighbours had to butcher and slaughter one another, especially when they had lived next door to one another for so many years. Quite unimaginable to me..........

I perfectly understand you were there on a mission, and i am truly sorry to hear they gave you such a hard time. I am proud that i have nothing in common with those insane Serbs or others who killed ..and now you make me feel like if i should apologize for the whole nation...
women never start any wars by the way, we only create , never destroy :)

Britanski Soldat
23-06-2005, 11:28
TQ,

There is no need to apologise - You personally, to my knowledge, have not done anything wrong.

'Women never start wars' - well, that is not strictly true! What about Boedecia who was one of the most feared female warriors of all time. Let us not forget Margaret Thatcher (Falklands War 1982) and Golda Meir (Israel) who ordered countless military operations and assassinations of Israeli enemies........................

"Women never destroy" - well, that is not strictly true either! In very recent months and years, we have seen female suicide bombers tearing themselves and their targets apart in Israel and Iraq.....................!

And in my line of work, some of the most ruthless terrorists I have had personal dealings with, have actually been female who seemd to be more committed than their male cell members. They were fewer in number but they certainly made up for it with their ruthlessness and commitment.

Both genders are therefore capable of carrying out massive crimes against humanity.....................

DPG
23-06-2005, 11:34
Let us not forget Margaret Thatcher (Falklands War 1982)

I think you'll find it was Gaultieri who started that one when he invaded the islands...Thatcher merely finished it.

Britanski Soldat
23-06-2005, 12:55
I think you'll find it was Gaultieri who started that one when he invaded the islands...Thatcher merely finished it.

DPG,

Yes, the Iron Lady ordered the re-taking of the Islands and South Georgia by the British Task Force but I have to say it was the Armed Forces who "finished it".

She had the b*lls to commit one of the best Armies in the World, with the Navy and RAF in support, to undertake the operation on the otherside of the World, but fortunately we had the b*lls to fight through and win in extremely harsh conditions........

I have to state for the record that I was not that man and I was not there! :) This was one that I happily missed.................. :)

Halyavshik
23-06-2005, 12:59
some of the most ruthless terrorists I have had personal dealings with, have actually been female who seemd to be more committed than their male cell members. They were fewer in number but they certainly made up for it with their ruthlessness and commitment.

Like in Batman. Cat Girl and Poison Ivy were far more evil than Mr. Freeze and the Joker.