PDA

View Full Version : Let's discuss

FlakeySnowballer
07-09-2010, 22:55
Let's discuss ... your proposal

Bels
07-09-2010, 23:03
Discuss what? In fact that is what we do all the time here. Discuss about what. Well! I hope that is what we do.

Bels
07-09-2010, 23:13
Let us begin. How about this. Do you believe that expat.ru is the number one site for expats and Russians alike? Yes topic has come up many times.

Or how about this one. Do Russians in Russia believe they have a major inflation problem , or do they believe they they have a recession, if they believe there is a recession! Then why do prices continue to rise.

What has Russia got.? I believe they have a massive inflation problem, because they refuse to believe that we now have a recession. There are no booms now. there are no big buyers now, yet Russians continue to be stubborn and raise prices, when Russian income is either staying the same, or in many cases getting lower. Simple child's maths. It doesn't work that way. You can't raise prices, when there is nobody available to buy.

franzewich
08-09-2010, 01:22
Let's discuss ... your proposal

O.k. - I propose a nice evening out with you and with some people from this forum. Will be in Moscow one weekend in mid-October! Let's have fun, dance, chat, drink ... :applause:

FlakeySnowballer
08-09-2010, 10:02
Let us begin. How about this. Do you believe that expat.ru is the number one site for expats and Russians alike? Yes topic has come up many times.

Or how about this one. Do Russians in Russia believe they have a major inflation problem , or do they believe they they have a recession, if they believe there is a recession! Then why do prices continue to rise.

What has Russia got.? I believe they have a massive inflation problem, because they refuse to believe that we now have a recession. There are no booms now. there are no big buyers now, yet Russians continue to be stubborn and raise prices, when Russian income is either staying the same, or in many cases getting lower. Simple child's maths. It doesn't work that way. You can't raise prices, when there is nobody available to buy.

I believe that expat is a good site, i have visited RT, and i must say that expat is better.

Bels i believe in that Moscow is overflowed with sh1T shipments, which costs much better than in Italy, for instance, that is why i prefer buying clothes and accessories not in Moscow while i live in russia.

FlakeySnowballer
08-09-2010, 10:03
O.k. - I propose a nice evening out with you and with some people from this forum. Will be in Moscow one weekend in mid-October! Let's have fun, dance, chat, drink ... :applause:

I would be superb. BTW what about skating in October? At least it much easy comparing with skating on hot summer.

Lady Lana
08-09-2010, 11:29

Nice topic to discuss...and implement. I'm in. :trampoline:

franzewich
08-09-2010, 15:05
I would be superb. BTW what about skating in October? At least it much easy comparing with skating on hot summer.

Skating sounds like fun; sure, I bring my skaters. I just need to avoid sacrificing another several square centimeters of my skin to the Moscow asphalt. Lesson learned: never ever skate down that long slope in Park Povedi! ;) (shall I describe in mt "breaking" thread how I did it!)

What about an evening out at Bavarius (to chat) and then to Pancho Villa (to dance some salsa)?

Sounds good? Anybody else feel free to join in - everybody is welcome! (I might just sneak out with Flakey and Lana alone! ;) ;) ;) )

Bels
08-09-2010, 21:39
There does appear to be a problem in Russia in purchasing qulity products from other countris such as countries in the EU. Of course you can buy food and beverages at a reasonable here, if they are produced here in Russia and controlled by Russians. But do you trust the product to be exactly the same, and to meet the same consumption standards as it would be in the EU? No! You don't. Political problems I am afraid.

I believe that expat is a good site, i have visited RT, and i must say that expat is better.

Bels i believe in that Moscow is overflowed with sh1T shipments, which costs much better than in Italy, for instance, that is why i prefer buying clothes and accessories not in Moscow while i live in russia.