PDA

View Full Version : Can you do this?

Bagira82
04-09-2010, 09:42
Tranings for men and women, im in sport all my life and i can just say that this exercises are really great to do at home for people who dont like fresh air )), try and be careful. ( ooo yes and im in love with her ))))

YouTube- Hot Abs for Christmas

YouTube- Fitness - Killer 550 Rep Workout

YouTube- Fitness Is SEXY FTW!

YouTube- Fitness - Test Your Strength!

YouTube- Fitness - Killer 600 Rep Workout

Swordfish90293
04-09-2010, 10:48
The big ball is great for core work and stretching. Mine just split, and it's difficult finding another of good quality.

I don't care for muscular girls. Athletic and strong is good, or if once muscular a woman's body softens into a very appealing shape and density, especially legs and thighs...

I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger

tasel
05-09-2010, 15:02
She's great!! I've been watching her videos 4 months back. She really made me sweat a lot:)

Bagira82
05-09-2010, 15:17
Things that she is doing, they are not easy, you really need to be in great shape so you could do them. Im sure that some trainings that she can do i i wouldnt be able to do.

FlakeySnowballer
05-09-2010, 21:07
Can you do this ))

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=snowboard&aq=f

Bagira82
05-09-2010, 21:36
Well if i wanted to do this i would go and graduated on circus univ not on sport univ. Snowboarding for most of people is just posing and trying to look cool. And this guys here, well yes they are good with acrobatics but most of them spent more time in hospitles and dentists than you and me will in next 30 years.Im not a big fan of surf culture.

FlakeySnowballer
05-09-2010, 23:18
Well if i wanted to do this i would go and graduated on circus univ not on sport univ. Snowboarding for most of people is just posing and trying to look cool. And this guys here, well yes they are good with acrobatics but most of them spent more time in hospitles and dentists than you and me will in next 30 years.Im not a big fan of surf culture.

Bagira i think you mess up snowboarding with skateboarding.

YouTube- SKATERS FALLING 2

Bagira82
06-09-2010, 07:28
My dear, they are all coming from same culture of surffing!!! I prefer running on ski's, not going downhill on board. And of course 2 ski's are better than one ;) at least they go faster.

FlakeySnowballer
06-09-2010, 10:59
And of course 2 ski's are better than one ;) at least they go faster.

Depends on hills. I bet that in Stepenovo or Volen i will be faster than you

Snowboarding is an own culture not related to skateboarding but related to surfing

Bagira82
06-09-2010, 11:22
Skateboarding came from surffing, and than snowboarding from skateboarding. I have around 85kg so i doubt that you would, its just fizik )))). I dont like activeties if my puls doesent go over 100 hb/min, doing tricks on board is ok and nice to see, but most of those guys doesent have 5 teeth of their own for what? so they could impress somebody, racing is more interesting.

FlakeySnowballer
06-09-2010, 11:50
Skateboarding came from surffing, and than snowboarding from skateboarding. I have around 85kg so i doubt that you would, its just fizik )))).

Snowboarding came from surfing not skateboarding

There were some people, though, who built snowboard like sleds before. One of them was M.J. "Jack" Burchett. He cut out a plank of plywood in 1929 and tried to secure his feet with some clothesline and horse reins. Burchett came up with on of the first "snowboards". Before the next step for the snowboard was taken, it had to wait over 30 years until 1965. In this year Sherman Poppen, a chemical gases engineer in Muskegon, invented "The Snurfer" (his wife came up with the name) as a toy for his daughter. He made the Snurfer by bounding two skis together and putting a rope at the nose, so the rider could hold it and keep it more stable. Many of his daughters friends wanted one of those new Snurfers, and soon Poppen lincensed his new idea to a manufacturer. The Snurfer was sold over half a million times in 1966, but was only seen as a toy for kids, even though Poppen organized competitions with this new board

Poppen was a surfer BTW

I agree with you that skateboarding came from surfing but not snowboarding

Bagira82
06-09-2010, 12:06
The development of snowboarding was inspired by skateboarding, surfing and skiing- from Wiki!!! my winter sports are crosscountry, snowboarding and alpine sking is just for relaxation. . .

FlakeySnowballer
06-09-2010, 12:23
The development of snowboarding was inspired by skateboarding, surfing and skiing- from Wiki!!! my winter sports are crosscountry, snowboarding and alpine sking is just for relaxation. . .

Wiki is mistaken. I read about snowboarding in professional sites both Russian and English.

Bagira82
06-09-2010, 12:35
Eh eh, you can just admit that i was right and and thats it ; ) you owe me a fruit cake )))

FlakeySnowballer
06-09-2010, 13:11
I agree about a fruit cake but don't agree that i was mistaken about snowboarding history

Bagira82
06-09-2010, 13:17
Ok, ok wikipedia is wrong :))) you are right!!! Ok we will discuss about sport history when we go out for that cake.

timek
06-09-2010, 14:50
awesome!

Mirka
06-09-2010, 16:15
She's great!! I've been watching her videos 4 months back. She really made me sweat a lot:)

I really love this chick. She is seriously great and an excellent motivation!

Mirka
06-09-2010, 16:16
Tranings for men and women, im in sport all my life and i can just say that this exercises are really great to do at home for people who dont like fresh air )), try and be careful. ( ooo yes and im in love with her ))))

YouTube- Fitness - Killer 600 Rep Workout (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWgPldBACa0&feature=related)

I have the same baseball hat!!!! Wow how cool is that! I bought it in Ocracoke. My colours are white/black :)

Bagira82
06-09-2010, 16:23
That baseball hat wouldnt help me to do half of things that she is doing, she doesent have mercy, probobly she was some kind SS oficer in her last life or competing for eastern german track and field team

Mirka
06-09-2010, 19:59
That baseball hat wouldnt help me to do half of things that she is doing, she doesent have mercy, probobly she was some kind SS oficer in her last life or competing for eastern german track and field team

hahahaha come on! I can do half of what she does!